Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-20-2022, 06:31 AM   #1

Checking In

Picked up a new to us 2007 Fleetwood Bounder last spring.

Drove it from Arizona to Minnesota last summer and have taken numerous trips in it, so far so good.

We looked at a lot of "less then well" maintained units before we decided on this one. This one appeared to be very well taken care of with extensive maintenance records. I know issues will come up, but at least every system is currently working as it should.

It seems to be better put together then some of the newer models we looked at.

Safe Travels.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B25 2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	717.1 KB
ID:	379193   Click image for larger version

Name:	B23 2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	691.4 KB
ID:	379194  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-20-2022, 06:51 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We’re sure glad you joined the gang here!

Congrats on the new rig! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:29 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club

We are glad you joined us. Congratulations on the purchase of your 2007 Bounder. There is a wealth of RV info available to you here just by asking. Browse the forums that interest you and don't be afraid to ask questions as our members like to help when they can.

Post often and share your RV adventures with us. Enjoy the forums.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:48 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
What a beautiful rig! Welcome to IRV2, it is good to have you here and I look forward to reading about your adventures. Sit back, relax and please, above all……stay safe out there!
On the Road with 13 Rescued Cats
LynnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #5

Congrats on your new rig.

May you have many miles of smiles.
PABO05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #6

welcome!

are you by chance located in Arizona? where? your post says you drove from Arizona and the picture shows covered storage, both of which might be appropriate for a person from Arizona. we're located up the road in the mountains of Arizona.
bigchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:34 AM   #7

Our main house is in Minnesota, we have a second home in Mesa - which is where we bought the RV. There was a much better selection there vs Minnesota...

You are correct, the covered storage was in Arizona. We had it at Carefree covered storage in Chandler, they have a very nice facility there. At least it will get to spend the winter in heated storage in Minnesota.
Old 10-20-2022, 02:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HQuantum View Post
Picked up a new to us 2007 Fleetwood Bounder last spring.

Drove it from Arizona to Minnesota last summer and have taken numerous trips in it, so far so good.

We looked at a lot of "less then well" maintained units before we decided on this one. This one appeared to be very well taken care of with extensive maintenance records. I know issues will come up, but at least every system is currently working as it should.

It seems to be better put together then some of the newer models we looked at.

Safe Travels.
Hello, and congrats. Some people might disagree with this but my personal opinion is there is nothing wrong with an older well maintained beautiful coach. I bought my 2013 2 years ago and it had 4200 miles on it, it was in great condition and although I have upgraded a bunch of stuff I love the rv. It has been a great running coach and solidly put together. Enjoy your nice coach and check back with us from time to time, lots of great and well informed people on this sight.
craigd853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:18 PM   #9

Welcome aboard!