Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #1

Hello From Dayton, OH

Good evening all. My wife and I are still a few years out from buying our 1st RV but we over research everything so we're getting an early start. I'll ask plenty of questions and I can pretty much answer any computer question you have. I'm still fairly young to be a full time RV'er (47) but my wife and I have already started the process of getting things in motion (retirement cash, downsizing things, etc...) so when the time comes we can hit the road running. Thank you for having us and we look forward to spending a bunch of time here.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Not a good handle for the crowd you'll end up hanging with on this forum

To our big multinational family. You live in a great part of the USA so enjoy yourself both here and in your RV.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Glad to have you & .

Ask all the questions you need to, there's a wealth of knowledge here. Visit the Full Timer's Forum for the expertise in that area & enjoy the journey getting to that stage of your life.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
and enjoy the group.
US Navy Vet.
Bruce C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #5
Community Administrator

Welcome to the forum.

Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #6

and nice to see another from Ohio

My wife and I got back into RVing in the last couple of years. The wife retired 2 years ago and I went into partial retirement this month. We will keep our home however we do plan on being on the road 4-6+ months a year.

There are a ton of very nice people on these pages and are very quick to help if you have a question or a problem.
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArnolds View Post
and nice to see another from Ohio

My wife and I got back into RVing in the last couple of years. The wife retired 2 years ago and I went into partial retirement this month. We will keep our home however we do plan on being on the road 4-6+ months a year.

There are a ton of very nice people on these pages and are very quick to help if you have a question or a problem.
1st off thanks to everyone.
2nd I see the Arnolds are in Fairfield. We were just at Jungle Jim's yesterday and went down to Colerain RV to talk to our buddy Josh there. He's our contact point for a RV when we decide to buy. I used to work in Fairfield at Cincinnati Finance (Insurance) on Gilmore Rd right behind the Mall. Nice area.

Once again thanks to everyone and if you need PC help I'm here. If I can't answer it I've got people (sounds so cliche') that can.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via AIM to Gadget63 Send a message via Yahoo to Gadget63
Howdy and welcome to the forums!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Ray,

another buckeye to this group. welcome to this great group. we live right down the road from you all. we have dealt with Colerain RV on several RV purchases and know the owners real well. they will take care of you for sure. we have a seasonal campsite for our FW only 20 minutes from where you live.

bob
Old 02-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Howdy and welcome to the forum.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #11
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi folks! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure happy that you joined us!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatnobeer View Post
1st off thanks to everyone.
2nd I see the Arnolds are in Fairfield. We were just at Jungle Jim's yesterday and went down to Colerain RV to talk to our buddy Josh there. He's our contact point for a RV when we decide to buy. I used to work in Fairfield at Cincinnati Finance (Insurance) on Gilmore Rd right behind the Mall. Nice area.

Once again thanks to everyone and if you need PC help I'm here. If I can't answer it I've got people (sounds so cliche') that can.

Hi Ray,

I was at Colerain RV yesterday as well buying an adapter for my tow dolly, nice bunch of folks and very helpful!

We live west of Jungle Jim's a couple of miles and we love to shop there to pick up some favorite foods we miss from all of our living and travels overseas.

I see you are displaying the Marine Corps emblem…I retired in 1984 and went to work for GE Aviation, retired and went to work for Belcan Engineering. This month I moved to a part time position with Belcan as a Principal Consulting Engineer to allow me to spend more time with my DW and Grandkids. Bottom line, we will be able to do more traveling and enjoying our RV.

Thanks!
Jack
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #13

Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome! I was a Buckeye for several years until I married a Mountaineer and moved across the Ohio River. Enjoy your time here.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Hi and
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote