Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-14-2019, 08:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbird View Post
Thanks for the tips, Dogman.

My birding hobby began in my early 20's (30+ years ago) as a way to connect with my grandparents who were world travelers and avid birders. They lived on the other side of the country and my mother had passed when i was very young so our relationship had diminished with time and distance. I knew they were very interested in birds so the wife and I bought some feeders and books and pursued the hobby so that we might have something to talk about and enjoy together. So what began on a whim in the birdseed aisle of walmart resulted in a very close relationship with my grandparents, a real appreciation of the natural world and lifelong interest in birds. And ultimately, it was our interest in birds that has led us to RVing. This book is still being written and we cannot wait to see where the next chapter leads...

Welcome to the iRV2 forums. You've got a great life attitude. Good luck and safe travels; let us know what you find along the way.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2019, 09:25 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdInArk View Post
Welcome aboard from another Arkie. I live just outside Little Rock but I worked in Russellville one day a week for several years. I like it there and hoped to move there when I retired. I've not given up on that

Thanks, Ed. We love the Dardanelle/Russellville area -it's a beautiful area and the folks are great.
kingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:28 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
Welcome to the forum. What's nice is that you won't have to go very far to find really good spots to camp in. Arkansas also has a bunch of great lakes with camping facilities.
Thanks Bamaman. I used to live in Gardendale, AL and spent two years traveling to every nook and cranny of the state. Unfortunately, it was all work related. We ARE blessed with numerous facilities here in AR and we've used many in the past, but never with an RV.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:30 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny285 View Post
Welcome to the forum from central Arkansas, my sister lives at Dardenelle
small world for sure.

Tags
arkansas