Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
Howdy, I am new here and want to introduce myself..

I wanna hang around here a while, sense I dont have nuttin else to do....
I'm straight outta the GA swamps over on the eastern shore.....I wuz educated in the GA school system and I spell purfetly...I cant help it if you cant spell like I can....I was in the dumb class....the only one there was......

I are a retired cropduster pilot and truck driver and bull shooter.......

I like eatin and drinkin and camping and ugly women, pretty women make me stutter.....I drive an old car, live in a old house, got an old wife and old dog.....Purty much ever thing I own is pre Ronald Ragan and some of it pre Nixion

I love Jesus but I drink and have lust in my heart......

I'll be around here now, jes holler at me.....

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, when I got old I moved to Taxes.....Uhhhh Texas..... We camp with a 93 pace arrow with a ford explorer sport toad.......Mama and me have been exploring around texas for 4 yes now .....
duflochy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Well welcome to iRV2 and Texas as well (4 years late). Check out the Texas Boomers in the South central section and see where we are headed and when. Next campout is this weekend at lake Livingston and then the next one is out annual Labor Day Bash in Burleson, Texas. Join in the fun.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
South East Texas Area Leaders

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
duflochy, Welcome glad to have you join in. When you get the time or urge to check us out, look under South Central Region in the forums. You will find the Texas Boomers there quite a fun group of Rv'ers. We would enjoy meeting you and the better half at one of our campouts or Rallies. Again Welcome glad to have you.
MikenAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
Mama and me jes wondering if we might join yall on lake Livingston this weekend??????whadda we need to do?????????
Old 07-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
duflochy, You bet we would Love to have to attend, at the top of the forums page in the blue area you will see Rally Calendar, click on there, then on the calendar you will see Texas Boomers Lake Livingston, click on there and sign up. If you have any trouble let me know. Can you use a back-in site?
Old 07-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
I will do this now.....yes i can back in, no problem.....do I make a resv with the campground or you folks???
Old 07-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
duflochy, Once you sign up on the Rally Calendar, you've signed up, we will take care of the reservations for you, on the sign up page it will give you information about the campout. We will need yours and your BH first and of course last names. You can send those to me via private mail under the UserCP also at the top of the forums page. Glad your going to join us.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
let me know if u got it......
Old 07-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #9

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bob, Got it, Thanks, will post all site assignments tomorrow evening around 6:00 p.m. Again so glad you can make it, I know you'll have a Great time, Fun bunch of people Site assignment will be posted on the South Central area under Texas Boomers, Mike
Old 07-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #10

Texas Boomers Club
Thanks Mike, we look forward to it......I will load up some avartar type stuff here as soon as I can figure out how to make it work.....doesnt seem to want to upload a pic of the coach just yet.......
Old 07-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Bob, if you can't have a great time with this bunch....well it is your own fault. A word of caution, there is not much sacred with the Texas Boomers.

We won't making this one...got two Doc appointments on Friday.

If you can't get the Avatar thingy fingered out, let us know and we'll hep ya' along. Fastest way is to send a message to <Contact Us>, let me or Mike know and we'll give it a go.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #12

Texas Boomers Club
Welcome Bob -

I'm Sandy...aka "Madame Boomer" here on the forums! Glad you and the Missus will be joining the group at Lake Livingston! I'll meet you in person there!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #13

Texas Boomers Club
Thanks Ken, I think I got it figured out now......We look forward to meeting some new camping firends and a great weekend....This aint our first trip around the block, we have been camping sense the 60's....It is still exciting......We just returned from east GA a week ago, we are racking up some miles on the old coach, we are up to 51 k now........I also have dr's appointments on friday but they are early......
Old 07-29-2009, 02:43 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
duflochy, welcome to iRV2.com and the Texas Boomers; a great bunch there! We are glad to have you join us and you sound like a lot of fun yourself. I like your handle (user name). Enjoy and keep us posted.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote