Hello all. I purchased a 2003 Winnebago Sightseer 27c last February and I've been camping in it (testing) and working on it since.
The previous owner had and oil change and service the month prior and six new tires dated 2012.
I have so far done the following:
1. Replaced the vinyl panels in the shower door.
2. Replaced the front suspension air bags.
3. Removed the passenger side exhaust manifold and replaced the studs with ARP fasteners and the gasket to eliminate a small leak in the original gasket.
4. Replaced the foot pedal Emergency brake switch - The previous owner had spent a great deal of cash trying to fix an intermittent problem with the slide and jacks which was fixed with a new switch.
5. Repaired a leak in the dash AC vacuumed, recharged, and tested the system in June, so far- so good.
6. Replaced all of the interior light bulbs (except for the reading lights (odd bulbs) with LEDs.
7. Replaced the starter battery.
I still need to replace the serpentine belt - I have the replacement but I've been having too much fun camping in the unit.
I need to add and wire an electric brake controller before we decide to hit the road for an extended trip.
Need a grease covered smiley