Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-08-2021, 12:01 AM   #1

New member from Norway Checking in

Hi all!
Great forum I found here, I even got several replies on my first post!

I am currently looking for a "new" pre owned Class A MH to ship to Norway.
As I'm a newbie, never having owned one before, all the advice I can get here is really appreciated.

I'm a 40 year old veterinarian, and a Navy - SUB vet (the other type of vet), currently stranded on land beeing a "weekend warrior" in the Nat G.
Now running a small animal clinic working with cats and dogs mostly. I have a wife, 2.5 year old girl, and a black Lab.

I always liked big rigs, and in another life I could see myself being a truck driver, so one day I just signed up for "trucking school" and got my Class A commercial license.
Now I need something to use that license for, and a large MH seems like the perfect excuse, and the closest I'll get to a truck...
We are not looking to full time it, since we both have jobs, but what greater way to spend some family time driving around in your own "home"?!
Large Class A motorhomes are hardly a thing here, so I'd really be a one off, and having to resolve most problems myself. But that's hopefully a small trade of when I can have a "proper" motorhome, and not the small 25 feet euro campers.

P.S I used to live in Portland, OR, and still have family and friends that I visit regularly. A very good excuse to fly over and inspect potential MH's to ship over.
ehenrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2021, 12:23 AM   #2

Thanks for posting all the story of your search for a motorhome , we'll do our best to help you find what you're looking for .

I attached a brochure of a four seater coach to your other thread , when you see the floor plan notice the two other seats are on the coach floor not the slide , that might be a fix to consider , if you can find a coach with enough room behind the passenger seat.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:53 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome to the forum. Great story. Good luck on the search.
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:00 AM   #4
Community Moderator

Monaco Owners Club
Welcome !!
There are many good folks here to offer help and advice, glad you could join the party
Safe Travels!!
Spdracr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #5
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined us!

Hope you find the perfect rig for your needs!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:14 PM   #6
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club

Glad to have you here with us.

Browse our forums and ask questions. You'll find most members will be eager to help you if they can.

Make yourself at home and let us know what we can do to help you.
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags