Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
New Member from Tennessee

I found this site trying to find out if my Monaco was one of the ones that has a recall, thanks it did not
montiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Montiem,
welcome to IRV2, a great site to discuss just about anything RV related you can imagine. Jump in anytime, there will always be someone to relate with. As a born and raised VOLUNTEER, and now a DAWG fan, enjoy this venture, it's a lot of fun. Good luck,
David G.
justimagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome aboard. Be sure and drop into the Monaco Owners Forum.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Welcome from a Tennessee guy who now resides in NM. I will be spending next fall in east TN.
desertrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by justimagination View Post
Montiem,
welcome to IRV2, a great site to discuss just about anything RV related you can imagine. Jump in anytime, there will always be someone to relate with. As a born and raised VOLUNTEER, and now a DAWG fan, enjoy this venture, it's a lot of fun. Good luck,
David G.
I tried to send a reply to your PM, but it didn't post. I grew up in Madisonville and graduated in 67. Dropped out of UT and received a greetings from US Army. Retired and full timing now. We are holding up in Las Cruces, NM taking care of the grandaughter while our daughter does a tour in Iraq. We will be on the road again next summer and plan on spending the fall around Gatlinburg.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrv View Post
I tried to send a reply to your PM, but it didn't post. I grew up in Madisonville and graduated in 67. Dropped out of UT and received a greetings from US Army. Retired and full timing now. We are holding up in Las Cruces, NM taking care of the grandaughter while our daughter does a tour in Iraq. We will be on the road again next summer and plan on spending the fall around Gatlinburg.
We was in Pigen Forge in Oct, beautiful. We are planning a trip to California in May and want to spend some time on NM. Our intention was to go west on 40 stopping at the interisting places, Route 66 then go up the coast and maybe go to Alaska. I figureds the miles and it is over 10K, I am not sure my wife can stay away deom the Grand KIds that long. We are retired and time does not make a lot of differance but 60 days was my estimate. Welcome bach home in Tennessee
montiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:01 AM   #7

I'm also from East TN, but now in No GA. Thanks for your service and that of your daughter. Our prayers and best wishes are with her. We go to the Gatlinburg area at least once a year, usually Thanksgiving, but this year for Independence Day week. We're considering the IRV2 Rally in Williams this summer, but it's a long way in an old RV. We'll see.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #8

Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcom to the site, This IS the place for info and just havin' fun
kenyonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired and Happy View Post
I'm also from East TN, but now in No GA. Thanks for your service and that of your daughter. Our prayers and best wishes are with her. We go to the Gatlinburg area at least once a year, usually Thanksgiving, but this year for Independence Day week. We're considering the IRV2 Rally in Williams this summer, but it's a long way in an old RV. We'll see.
Thank you for that warm comment. Is there much bluegrass music where you are at?
Old 12-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #10

I don't think there is much bluegrass around here, except for maybe special events, fairs, etc. We're too close to Atlanta, and not far enough into the No GA hills.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Most of the bluegrass is in Nashville and Kentucky, we have a mix of blues and country.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks for the replys on bluegrass music. I do enjoy the music, I grew up around it in E TN. I had a band for 5 yrs, but we all got to busy doing other things. I will be glad to get back on the road and finding the spots to drag out the instruments.