Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #1

New/Old member

New to forum, and old as in age.

I am graduating from a 5th wheel to a Class A, 40', Diesel Pusher. If everything goes as planned I leave Tennessee for Florida on Wednesday to pick her up. I can't afford a new rig so I am getting a 2005 Country Coach Inspire 330 that from the pictures will fit us just fine. Getting rid of my 2011 F350 and my 2006 Gulfstream 35' Sedona in the process. On the way back we will stop in Georgia and pick up our 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, our flat tow vehicle. Can't seem to be able to find either in TN. Have acquired a used Blue Ox tow bar and have ordered the appropriate base plate from Etrailer. They say it will install in 2 hours, here comes the age, it will probably take me 4 hours

My wife and I spend October in Myrtle Beach and January thru March in Florida. During the summer we take occasional where ever the wind blows us trip. I have a couple of full timer friends and I don't see us becoming a full timer.

I think this forum will become a wealth of info for me...
lakedweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #2

Carolina Campers
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new rig! Where do you camp at Myrtle Beach? We are at Lakewood right now and love it! Unfortunately heading home tomorrow and back to work on Monday.

rocknrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #3

You are there, Lakewood. Meet the same friends we hang with in Florida..... They made me get a DP.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome lakedweller, glad to have you on the forum.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Good choice there. I'm sure your going to have a nice set up when it's all done. Good luck with that new rig. Have safe and trouble free travels.
US Navy Vet.
Bruce C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #6

Welcome!!
jpriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
lakedweller:

Hi from the hot (VERY HOT) prairies of South Dakota and a GREAT BIG WELCOME to the iRV2 gang.

Boy, never thought we'd say this, but we can't wait to get back to our winter hangout in FLORIDA,... where it's been much cooler there (Silver Springs/Ocala area) than up here in Dakota..... !!! Whew, don't think we've turned off the A/C's since we got here....well, maybe overnight a few times.

We think you'll like your new rig.....sounds nice.

Again,...WELCOME.

Steve & Lynette
Old 08-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #8

UPDATE ... UPDATE

Just returned from Florida with our "New" motorhome.

We bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Endeavor instead of the Country Coach. My wife fell in love with the HR and I have to say I love it too. Need to sort out the TV situation and we are ready to Class A it..... Still have a few item that the dealer needs to repair but they can wait till we Snow Bird to Florida in January....