Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #1

New to the site - from WA state

Hello from Washington State, The wife and i just picked up our first motor Home we have had trailers now were trying out a motor home for when i retire some time next year, We have been looking for a few months now and ran across this one and thought well lets go look, When we first walked in we kind of looked at each other and said wow this thing is nice and clean we knew that this was going to be our starter motor home, It's a 1979 Winnebago brave 26 bunk it's very very nice and clean no leaks that i could fine and no soft spots and everything works engine runs like a top shifts nice and new tires so i'm sure i'll have some ?'s on down the line so i'll be around.
Ridgerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #2

New Horizons Owners Club
Welcome aboard Ridgerunner. Bring on those questions, lots of good help around here.
jperry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Glad to have you here. Check out the Winnebago owners forum as well as the Vintage RV Owners Forum.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Ridgerunner;

Welcome to iRV2. We are glad you joined us. The Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum has a wealth of information available just by asking. Post often and tell us about you travel experiences.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #5

Thanks all for the welcome, One thing i like is i got all the manuals that came with this rig when it was new so that will come in handy I'm sure,
Our first trip is going to be Sept. 5-6 at ocean shores with the kids and grand kids the wife and I will be staying a few more days then that just because we can...lol and it will be the first long trip for our cat he is the main reson were going with a motor home, Ill post some pictures this weekend of our new to us motor home in the vintage area.
Ridgerunner is offline   Reply With Quote