Newbie - Working on Plan B
After 8 years of working overseas I came home to a Divorce. So I put Plan B in action which left me open when I was house hunting to come across a nicely priced 1995 35' Holiday Rambler Endeavor Gas with 37,000 miles. Well I would have wanted a New one with all the Bells and Whistles and Slides and Rear Mounted Diesel, etc, etc. But in Life its best to work with what you have or can afford. So Then I was lucky enough to have a new friend who took on complete refurbishment of this Oldie but Goodie including new vinyl and carpet, LED TVs, every fluid replaced on the engine and generator, transmission and rear end, Sway Bar bushings (Polyetheylene), etc. It has numerous upgrades such as extra Engine and transmission filters and coolers and duals from the muffler back.
My Questions and concerns of this forum If I can pick experienced Brains as a New Owner are;
* It has Bilstein Shocks, were they standard or aftermarket?
* Where would you put a stacked washer & Dryer if possible?
* The old Backup camera does not work, what would you reccomend?
* If I did a repaint because of fading, where would you suggest I go?
* Has anyone done a HHO installation, It has a 460 Ford engine that purrs.....
I hope to get this registered and start driving for the first time next week, God willing. Any info or recommendations on this Beauty on a F53 chassis (I Believe?) are most welcome. Hope to see you all on the road or in the Campground.....