Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Welcome aboard and Congratulations!
RovinOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
thanks for all the great advice and wishes...I got a chance to offer emailing copies of our owner manuals to another member! Great site! Lots of valuable information. We are planning our first across country March 5. In the meantime we just replaced all tires and will be dry camping in our unit as it sits in our driveway just to see if we have most of what we will need for the cross country trip!
lenkerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #17

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Any suggestions.... Just one "SELL THE HOUSE!".

Congratulations.. Though it is a bit late this year I do have a few other suggestions.

The first being Quartsite AZ (This is on I-10 at Arizona State Route 95) the last half of January.. NOTE, Parking is ... Kind of scarce just then (Abundant now though).

There is a joke about a Texan visiting Az who said "It's the only place I've ever been where I could watch my dog run away from home.... For 3 days.

QZ is like that much of the year, But the last half of Jan it's wall to wall RVs and RVers.

Oh, one other suggestion (Well a small collection) URLs.

American Radio Relay League | ARRL - The national association for AMATEUR RADIO
Ham Nation | TWiT.TV
AmateurLogic.TV - Your Source For Practical Technology, Hacks, and Mods. :. Amateur Logic IPTV Vidcast Podcast .:

If my user ID does not give it away.. I am a ham radio operator. It actually fits well with the RV life style, And yes,,, There is a group of Hams who meet in Quartsite at that time too, about a mile south of where I park.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
on the road with our HR Admiral

left PA Monday Morning headed to North Carolina....stayed at a friend's house.Tuesday headed north to catch highway 40 west stayed at a Walmart in Statesville North Carolina. Today, Wednesday(very windy on route 40...pulled off at a rest area..) heading west on 40 to Nashville will spend the night in a campground to watch Survivor! Thursday heading to Memphis to see the King...Friday to Arkansas to visit Hot springs!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #19

Hi, y'all. I'll see you at the next campground!
Safe travels and just follow the sun.

Van.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
we have wifi''on androids and have weather bug and the weather channel app. really came in handy yesterday when we tried to cross I 70 from grand junction to aurora,,the winds were terrible...had to stop in Eagle Co at the River Dance RV...very nice place...made it to aurora today!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #21

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hi, welcome to IRV2. Congrats on the retirement. Our first trip after retirement was also to CA. We went 40 all the way to Barstow. The wind was a big factor. Enjoy your trip and keep us posted. Safe travels.
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote