Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #1

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Auto subscribed?

I seem to be automatically subscribed to any thread I post to. I have never intentionally subscribed to a thread, is there some magic box I need to uncheck someplace?
keymastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #2

If you go to your User Control Panel, you should see some settings to turn it off.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Click on User CP,

Under Settings and Options, select Edit Options,

Select: Do not subscribe

Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Default Thread Subscription Mode: Do not subscribe

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:39 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by keymastr View Post
I seem to be automatically subscribed to any thread I post to. I have never intentionally subscribed to a thread, is there some magic box I need to uncheck someplace?
Top left, "User CP" to "Edit Options" just a little way down the page along with other things for you to look at while you are in there.....
Old 11-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
keymash....if you unsubscribe to a thread you've posted in and I have a question to ask about what you said in that post you will never see my question.

And there are frequently questions asked about replies other people have posted. It makes for a more informed group of people when a lot of us talk back and forth.
Arch Hoagland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:00 PM   #6

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Thank you!
keymastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:03 PM   #7
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Click User CP (control panel) in the upper left tool bar
Then click Edit Option
Then in the center of the page under Messaging & Notification you'll see a sub heading Default Thread Subscription Mode, there you can set how often if at all you want to be notified.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Go to thread tools that is at the top of each thread. A dropdown will appear that says unsubscribe.

You can also use the same method to subscribe to a thread without having to post.

Tags
scr