Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-10-2014, 06:26 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
The ads that show up are caused by where you were looking on the net. if you search for something that item will follow you until you search another.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #16
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
You realize, don't you, that continuing to bring up this subject the ads you do see will contain those characters? Just being part of a discussion thread on the subject will make those things appear. The cookie is on your device & your cache will continue to dredge it up whenever you on here.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #17
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Folks, If we have the specific urls of those ads, we may be able to block them. if you want to send them to me via Pm that would be an awesome help.

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
None ever with a Safari.?
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
You realize, don't you, that continuing to bring up this subject the ads you do see will contain those characters? Just being part of a discussion thread on the subject will make those things appear. The cookie is on your device & your cache will continue to dredge it up whenever you on here.

Lori-
I don't even know what you are saying, Lori. I have never brought this subject up before. Why would being part of this thread bring the characters up? They were coming up all the time before I even asked about it.
janniemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:01 PM   #20

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by janniemac View Post
I don't even know what you are saying, Lori. I have never brought this subject up before. Why would being part of this thread bring the characters up? They were coming up all the time before I even asked about it.
If you go into your browser settings you should be able to delete cookies stored on your computer. You can do all at once or select them one at a time to delete. I go one at a time so I don't have to redo all my settings on certain pages. Any cookie you don't recognize the name, delete it!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #21

我看不出有問題。也許我在沃爾瑪店太多了!
road dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #22

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad297 View Post
What browsers are all of you using? I am using Safari and I have never seen a "Chinese" ad here.

Bruce

Was wondering the same thing.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #23

Tiffin Owners Club
I use Google Chrome with no add blocker and have never seen the Chinese ads.
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:07 AM   #24
Community Administrator

Thor Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
In order to block them we need the URL where the ad takes you if you click. So please provide us that URL and we can block it.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
In order to block them we need the URL where the ad takes you if you click. So please provide us that URL and we can block it.
This is what you get>ℼ潤瑣灹⁥瑨汭㰾瑨汭㰾敨摡㰾楬歮栠敲㵦栢瑴㩰⼯潦瑮⹳潧杯敬灡獩挮浯振獳昿浡汩㵹潒潢潴㌺〰愦灭 氻湡㵧湥•敲㵬猢祴敬桳敥≴琠灹㵥琢硥⽴獣≳㰾瑳汹㹥筡潣潬㩲〣〰昰給潢祤琬扡敬搬癩甬ⱬ楬浻牡楧㩮㬰慰摤 湩㩧細潢祤扻捡杫潲湵ⵤ潣潬㩲牴湡灳牡湥㭴潦瑮昭浡汩㩹刢扯瑯≯愬楲污猬湡⵳敳楲㭦潦瑮眭楥桧㩴〳㬰㱽猯祴 敬㰾捳楲瑰⠾畦据楴湯⤨登牡搠琽楨ⱳ㵦畦据楴湯愨笩慶⁲㵢祴数景愠椻⡦漢橢捥≴㴽⥢晩愨笩晩愨椠獮慴据潥⁦ 牁慲⥹敲畴湲愢牲祡㬢晩愨椠獮慴据潥⁦扏敪瑣爩瑥牵㭢慶⁲㵣扏敪瑣瀮潲潴祴数琮卯牴湩⹧慣汬愨㬩晩∨潛橢 捥⁴楗摮睯≝㴽⥣敲畴湲漢橢捥≴椻⡦嬢扯敪瑣䄠牲祡≝㴽籣≼畮扭牥㴢琽灹潥⁦⹡敬杮桴☦產摮晥湩摥™琽灹潥 ⁦⹡灳楬散☦產摮晥湩摥™琽灹潥⁦⹡牰灯牥祴獉湅浵牥扡敬☦愡瀮潲数瑲䥹䕳畮敭慲汢⡥猢汰捩≥⤩敲畴湲愢牲 祡㬢晩∨潛橢捥⁴畆据楴湯≝㴽籣≼湵敤楦敮≤㴡祴数景愠挮污♬∦湵敤楦敮≤㴡祴数景愠瀮潲数瑲䥹䕳畮敭慲汢 ♥Ω⹡牰灯牥祴獉湅浵牥扡敬∨慣汬⤢爩瑥牵≮畦据楴湯索汥敳爠瑥牵≮畮汬㬢汥敳椠⡦昢湵瑣潩≮㴽♢∦湵敤楦 敮≤㴽祴数景愠挮污⥬敲畴湲漢橢捥≴爻瑥牵絢瘻牡朠攻笺慶⁲㵨⹤慮楶慧潴㭲晩栨笩慶⁲㵫⹨獵牥杁湥㭴晩欨 笩㵧㭫牢慥絥杽∽索瘻牡氠ⴽℱ朽椮摮硥晏∨灏牥≡簩⵼ℱ朽椮摮硥晏∨偏≒Ⱙ㵮ㄭ㴡⹧湩敤佸⡦吢楲敤瑮⤢籼 ㄭ㴡⹧湩敤佸⡦䴢䥓≅Ⱙ㵰ㄭ㴡⹧湩敤佸⡦䜢捥潫⤢☦ㄭ㴽⹧潴潌敷䍲獡⡥⸩湩敤佸⡦眢扥楫≴☩Ω⴨ℱ朽椮摮硥 晏∨牔摩湥≴簩⵼ℱ朽椮摮硥晏∨卍䕉⤢Ⱙ㵱ㄭ㴡⹧潴潌敷䍲獡⡥⸩湩敤佸⡦眢扥楫≴㬩昨湵瑣潩⡮笩慶⁲㵡∢戬 椻⡦♬搦漮数慲爩瑥牵㵡⹤灯牥⹡敶獲潩Ɱ昢湵瑣潩≮㴽⡦⥡愿⤨愺瀻房⼽癲㩜嬨属㬩⭝⠩⥜㭼⼩渺房⼽扜㼨䴺 䥓籅癲嬩›⡝幛⥜崻⤫尨簩⤻㨯♱⠦㵢圯扥楋屴⠯卜⤫⤯戻☦愨⠽㵡⹢硥捥木⤩愿ㅛ㩝∢㬩敲畴湲渠☦戨⠽㵢⹤潤 畣敭瑮㼩⹢潤畣敭瑮潍敤瘺楯⁤ⰰ㹢慰獲䙥潬瑡愨⤩匿牴湩⡧⥢愺⥽⤨瘻牡爠笽㭽楷摮睯献㵳畦据楴湯愨笩潶摩〠 㴡爽慛㽝孲嵡⬫爺慛㵝㬱慶⁲㵢潤畣敭瑮朮瑥汅浥湥䉴䥹⡤⥡挬爽慛㭝晩眨湩潤⹷獣⥳獣⡳ⱡ渢≭挬瘬楯⁤ⰰ潶摩 〠㬩汥敳椠⡦⥢慻戽栮敲㭦慶⁲㵥⹡湩敤佸⡦☢浮∽㬩晩〨放挩愽∫渦㵭⬢㭣汥敳瘠牡攠攽㐫洬愽椮摮硥晏∨∦攬 Ⱙ㵣㰰洽愿献扵瑳楲杮〨攬⬩⭣⹡畳獢牴湩⡧⥭愺献扵瑳楲杮〨攬⬩㭣⹢牨晥㈽㍅挼氮湥瑧㽨㩡絣㭽⥽⤨昻湵瑣潩 畳椨⥤笠慶⁲⁡‽潤畣敭瑮朮瑥汅浥湥䉴䥹⡤摩㬩慶⁲⁢‽渨睥䐠瑡⡥⤩朮瑥楔敭⤨椻⁦愨☠…⹡祭⁴☦戠
登 牡琠㴠戠ⴠ愠洮瑹椻⁦眨湩潤⹷獣⥳笠獣⡳摩✬汣瑫Ⱗ⥴爻瑥牵㭮白牡戠⁩‽⹡牨晥椮摮硥晏∨挦歬㵴⤢椻⁦戨⁩ ‾⤰笠慶⁲⁣‽⹡牨晥献扵瑳楲杮〨‬楢㘫㬩瘠牡搠㴠愠栮敲⹦畳獢牴湩⡧楢㘫‬⹡牨晥氮湥瑧⥨瘻牡攠⁩‽⹤湩 敤佸

I see no URL.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #26

Gulf Streamers Club
Here's what Google Translate interprets:

π Run Suo Yu ⁥ & T. & T. Rui Rui 㰾 㰾 Tougai 㰾 Qiaserenqiao 㵦 Bo Jue 㩰 ⼯ flooded Li ⹳ Zhenbeijinglan Huitiwuzhen Rukuangbogu 㵹 Yang Huang retention ㌺〰 Kuimieleyu 㵧 Tu • knock 㵬 Hugai King Benjiao ≴ Tianyu 㵥 Veterinary attention immediately cut Bang ≳ 㰾 luster of gems tumultuous 㹥 Tu Min Tan 㩲 〣〰 Huang Yu Wan Yi is to move Leper King Mu Yong ⱬ peg Jiong Yang 㩮 㬰 comfort Chengdong 㩧 fine pond Yu Zhijianzhishao You ⵤ Mintan 㩲 contravene Yuhuimutu 㭴 flooded Lizhaobogu 㩹 Ling pulled Lang ≯ Seweiwuwei Yu ⵳ Ai Wei 㭦 flooded Li Sui 楥 juniper 㩴 〳 㬰 㱽 Tuangai King 㰾 Yue Wei Gui ⠾ Qijuditang ⤨ Gordon Mushuoduzhen ⱳ 㵦 plot, according to Shi Tangquebaqing ⁲ 㵢 Gaishujingyun Yan ⡦ Han oval Wan ≴ 㴽 ⥢ Wanquepeiwan Queqianxianshe According to Su ⁦ ke Man ⥹ knock Chouyuansisheng Chai 㬢 Dinner Queqianxianshe According Su ⁦ Qiuduo Suoyuwenqian  㭢 celebrate ⁲ 㵣 Qiuduo Suolingshaozhu Gaishucongmao contravene customary Jing Dong ⹧ Harcourt 㬩 Dinner ∨ latent oval Wan ⁴ Kin Qiaohun ≝ 㴽 ⥣ knock Chouyuanhantuo Wan ≴ Yan ⡦ Niangcheduosuo 䄠 sacrifice Chai ≝ 㴽 ≼ Mu Lan Fang 㴢 twisted King Fei Du Yu Su ⁦⹡ rafter ☦ Chanaohantong Tang ™ Du Yu Su ⁦⹡ production Qiao Hui peg scattered ☦ Han Dong Tang ™ Du Yu Su ⁦⹡ Choudengfanggai Zhenlan Tongfangtuojing ☦ Zong Lingshaoshuqiang 䥹 䕳 Muyangmantu ⡥ Hu Tide Transition ≥⤩ knock domain Yuansishengchai 㬢 Dinner ∨ latent oval Wan ⁴ Mujushitang ≝ 㴽 Lan ≼ Youkexuanxia ≤ 㴡 Gai number Jingyuntiwu ♬ ∦ Youkexuanxia ≤ 㴡 Gaishujingyun Lingshaoshuqiang 䥹 䕳 Muyangmantu ♥ Ω⹡ Choudengfanggai Zhenlan Tongfangyijing ∨ inertia Jing ⤢ Yuwen pull ≮ Qijutitang cable Ji Aijuwenqian ≮ Mujing 㬢 Zhiai Qian ⡦ Peiyousuoyi ≮ 㴽 ♢ ∦ Youkexuanxia ≤ 㴽 Gai number Jingyuntiwu ⥬ knock Chouyuanhantuo Wan ≴ Yao Wen Xuan led  fistula Muyinggongjian celebrate ⁲ 㵨 ⹤ Lvjiehuizhu 㭲 Wancipeiqing ⁲ 㵫 ⹨ Liefangrutu 㭴 Dinner Xubo 㵧 㭫 prison unfeigned  Fuchou ∽ cable fistula Mu Shen ⴽℱ Xiushenaomang Yan Hao Fang ∨ ≡ Lao ⵼ℱ Xiushenaomang Yan ∨ partial ≒ Ⱙ 㵮 ㄭ 㴡 ⹧ Dong Kehuo ⡦ Qinweikeli ⤢ Indica ㄭ 㴡 ⹧ Dong Kehuo ⡦ 䴢 䥓 ≅Ⱙ 㵰 ㄭ 㴡 ⹧ Dong Kehuo ⡦ 䜢 Wan Wan ⤢☦ ㄭ 㴽 ⹧ retention apply 䍲 Xi Zhi Tong Kehuo ⡦ ⡥⸩ parched Alto oar ≴☩Ω ⴨ℱ Xiushenaomang Yan ∨ Bo Mount Lao ⵼ℱ rotten Shen Tu ≴ Ao Bang Yan ∨ swastika 䕉 ⤢Ⱙ 㵱 ㄭ 㴡 ⹧ retention apply 䍲 Xi Zhi Tong Kehuo ⡦ ⡥⸩ parched Alto oar ≴ 㬩 Zuoyousuoyi ⡮ Pei Jian Yan Qing ⁲ 㵡 ∢ ⡦ ♬ Nuokangshuman Yuwen pull  㵡 ⹤ light Fang ⹡ Zhen eligible Yi Ɱ Poyousuoyi ≮ 㴽 ⡦⥡ willing ⤨ Cao Dai room ⼽ epilepsy 㩜 Ci belong 㬩 ⭝⠩⥜ 㭼 ⼩ room ⼽ Wu Miao Yu 㼨 䴺 䥓 epilepsy Yu> ⡝ curtain ⥜ Zhi ⤫ shaggy dog Lao ⤻ 㨯 ♱⠦ 㵢 Yidenlali ⠯ BU ⤫⤯ Ti ☦ Harcourt ⠽ 㵡 ⹢ Bangwan wood ⤩ willing ㅛ 㩝 ∢ 㬩 Qiaochouyuanqu ☦ Ge ⠽ 㵢 ⹤ Rundayangli 㼩 ⹢ Run Da Yangliweike fistula Dun ⁤ⰰ 㹢 comfort eligible 䙥 Tan Shi Dong ⡧⥢ Harcourt ⤩ hide contravene Cao ⥽⤨ Loumujumin 㭽 Kaiaohunxian 㵳 Qijuditang Quebaheimo 〠 㴡 Shuang Cui 㽝 Yaweng ⬫ Ye Qing Cui 㵝 㬱 ⁲ 㵢 Rundayangli Shuwenmianyi Tu 䉴 䥹 ⡤⥡ Bo Shuang Cui 㭝 Wanzhatongrun ⹷ Veterinary ⥳ Veterinary ⡳ ⱡ Feng ≭ Bo Zhang Dun ⁤ⰰ Hei Tama 〠 㬩 Zhiai Qian ⡦⥢ Juanhuerqiao 㭦 Qing ⁲ 㵥 ⹡ Dong Kehuo ⡦☢ floating ∽ 㬩 Dinner 〨 put Yan Bo ∫ eddy 㵭 ⬢ 㭣 Zhiai Jimumoban 㐫 Suboshenqiao Bang Yan ∨∦ embrace Ⱙ 㵣 㰰 contact Yuanxianyucuo Weifei 〨 football ⬩⭣⹡ contravene tatami Xiao Dong ⡧⥭ Caoxianyucuo Weifei 〨 embrace ⬩ 㭣 ⹢ Ganghan ㈽㍅ Nuedantuzhen 㽨 㩡 cloth with splashed patterns 㭽 ⥽⤨ Angyousuoyi  tatami Fu Li Qing ⁲⁡‽ ⥤ Rundayangli Shuwenmianyi Tu 䉴 䥹 ⡤ Mount 㬩 celebrate ⁲⁢‽ Wei askance 䐠 Shi ⡥⤩ Shuwenxieyang ⤨ Yan ⁦ Harcourt ☠ ... ⹡ Ji ⁴☦ Zhidengmutian 㴠 Zhi ჰ Yuntaoshuya ⁦ blink Tong Li Yun ⹷ Veterinary ⥳ Veterinary ⡳ Mount ✬ Jiutao Ⱗ⥴ Yao Wen retractor 㭮 white male Zhi ⁩‽ ⹡ Ganghan Shenqiaobangyan FADE ⤢ ∨ Xian Qian Yan ⁦ Ge Li Qing ⁲⁣‽ ⁩ ~⤰ ⹡ Gang Hanxianyucuo Weifei 〨 You 㘫 㬩 barren male stabbed 㴠 indignant knock ⹦ tatami Xiao Er contravene Dong ⡧ You 㘫 ⹡ Gang Handantuzhen ⥨ fistula male Mi. ⁩‽ ⹤ Dong Kehuo

================================================== ====

That clears it right up!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #27
YC1

Using windows explorer. Here is how I lucked out and got them to go away. I reversed the process and sure enough they came back.

On the first pdf select internet options. Sorry. missed adding a note,.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf (427.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf (198.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf (286.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf 4.pdf (14.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf 5.pdf (13.1 KB, 60 views)

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #28

I have Internet Explorer as well. I will try deleting the cookies.
janniemac is offline   Reply With Quote