I just wanted to post a few stats so everyone could keep in the loop with how our community is growing.
- Each day we have between 3,000 to 4,000 unique visitors of which about 800 to 1,000 are members
- In May our members posted over 10,000 posts!
- In May we had our second best month for new member registrations with 622 new members!
- Each month our community is visited by about 150,000 people with the average visitor visiting the site 3.1 times each. A lot of these are passers by from search engines and our members visit much more regularly.
- We are slowly starting to get our new forum indexed in the search engines and our community is poised to grow in the years to come.
- We now have 16 Owners Club Groups (link) of which the Monaco Owners Club is the largest with 226 Members!
- We have 7 regional iRV2 Groups (link) with the Texas Boomers being the largest.
I have enabled the Users Online in the Last 24 Hours feature so you all can see how the traffic fluctuates on the weekends and holidays when members are out RVing! I will have to turn off this feature after a bit because it's a resource hog. You can also see our traffic stats on our Quantcast profile located here
We have all been through a lot of changes in the last year including a changing of the guard with the ownership, restructuring of the management team (mods/admins), a new set of Community Rules
, and a major software conversion. I'd like to take this time to thank our Mod/Admin team who manages the community and helps keep iRV2 pointed towards a friendly future. I'd also like to thank our members for being patient and continuing to call iRV2 home.
We have a lot of work left to do based on tons of excellent feedback from our members. Unfortunately I have limited technical resources (ie. part time programmer) to leverage so we can't get it all done in a week, month or maybe even in a year. Please rest assured we will continue to develop solutions based on our members needs and look forward to our continued success as the friendliest RV forum on the net!