Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #1
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Integrated Login with RV Life Network Sites

The iRV2 is implementing a new login system to make accessing this and other RV LIFE sites simpler.

Starting Tuesday, April 16th, you may notice a change as you login into the forum IF you also have an account at one of these RV Life sites:
  • 5th Wheel Forums
  • Air Forums
  • Campground Reviews (formerly RV Park Reviews)
  • Class B Forum
  • CrossRoads Owners Forum
  • Dutchmen Owners Forum
  • Escape Forum
  • Fiberglass RV Forum
  • Forest River Forums
  • Funfinder Owners Club Forum
  • Gulf Stream Owners Forum
  • Hi-Lo Trailer Forum
  • Jayco Owners Forum
  • Keystone RV Forums
  • Luxury Coach Lifestyle Forum
  • Montana Owners Club Forum
  • Open Roads Radio Forum
  • Redwood Owners Forum
  • RV Trip Wizard
  • Skoolie.net Forum
  • Sportsmobile Forum
  • Sunline Owner's Club Forum
  • Thor Forums
  • Truck Conversion Forum
  • Winnie Owners Forum

The login process will walk you through the process of logging in with your RV LIFE credentials.

As you login you will see a notice about this and some options to select or reset your password. You will then be able to login to these other RV LIFE sites (if you have an account set up at that site) with the same email and password. If you update your password here, it will also change the login info for these other RV LIFE sites.

RV LIFE is the parent network of several RV and camping related sites and many members here have accounts at other RV Life sites. Your username and account profile will be unique on each site but the login info (which is private) will be unified. As more sites are added to the single login option, we'll let you know.

While we are making this update the site will be unavailable for a couple of hours during the wee small hours of the morning. Hopefully you will never notice the downtime.

For more information please see: http://www.irv2.com/forums/rvlife/

If you want to see what other rvlife sites you currently belong to and are logged into your forum account you can view them in your profile on the edit password page: https://www.irv2.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

The one noted as "primary" is the one where you last reset your password and it changes passwords for all these sites. You can reset your password again if you desire and from any one of these sites. It will change for all sites.

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2019, 07:25 AM   #2

Integrated Login with Campground Reviews, RV Life and Trip Wizard

Jim, good call. I’m not a member of the sites listed and would prefer to not change. My email address is already being held by way to many sites.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log in on my computer and it’s already asking for the email.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:28 PM   #3
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by lass View Post
Jim, good call. I’m not a member of the sites listed and would prefer to not change. My email address is already being held by way to many sites.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log in on my computer and it’s already asking for the email.
If you are not a member of any of those RV Life sites, then the only change you will notice is you will no longer sign in here with your user name. You will sign in with your email+password.

Your email has always been a part of your secured profile here. You had to supply one when you registered. Even when you use it to log in, it's on a secure page. No one but you (or anyone you have looking over your shoulder) can see it.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:37 AM   #4

Lori. Thanks for the update. Just don’t need any unwanted email from the sites.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:17 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by lass View Post
Lori. Thanks for the update. Just don’t need any unwanted email from the sites.
For any site where you have a registered account, you can use that site's User CP tab > Edit Options link to remove yourself from any mailings the sites might do (i.e. newsletters).

Lori-
Old 04-16-2019, 06:40 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

I just tried to use my other RVLife userid/password to login into IRV2. It recognized it, but then attempted to register a new IRV2 account for me. I didn't want to lose my current account/profile/data, so I cancelled out and went back to my previous IRV2 email address & password for logon.
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:48 AM   #7

I have enjoyed this forum for so long that I no longer remember which email I used to join or the password. Is there anyway to dig this out?
RonLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:12 AM   #8
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary RVRoamer View Post
I just tried to use my other RVLife userid/password to login into IRV2. It recognized it, but then attempted to register a new IRV2 account for me. I didn't want to lose my current account/profile/data, so I cancelled out and went back to my previous IRV2 email address & password for logon.

Gary - It looks like you had two accounts although one had no posts. I've merged these and you should be all set.

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Old 04-16-2019, 08:15 AM   #9
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonLC View Post
I have enjoyed this forum for so long that I no longer remember which email I used to join or the password. Is there anyway to dig this out?
Yes - check your PMs.

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Old 04-22-2019, 06:29 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Basic internet security tells you never repeat a password, now when I change my password here it replicates it at 2 other sites. Bad idea. Any chance they will change this policy?

http://macgroup.org/blog/2012/08/06/...or-everything/
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:27 PM   #11
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
No. The integrated log in was just implemented. It is here to stay.

The log in's at all our sites are secure. As long as you don't tell anyone your password, I don't expect you to have a problems.

Basic internet security also tells one to frequently change passwords & make them 10 characters (or more). That will go a long way to keeping your log in's secure.

Lori-
Old 04-24-2019, 11:10 PM   #12
ARD

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I've been able to login when I go to the website; however, I am struggling with failed login attempts continuously when I use the application from my phone. Do we use the rv life password in the irv2 app, as the app still asks for forum password? Either way I can't seem to get it right. Help please. Thanks.
ARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:59 AM   #13
Community Administrator

Please see the PM I sent you. You need to use the password from your primary rvlife account.
Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARD View Post
I've been able to login when I go to the website; however, I am struggling with failed login attempts continuously when I use the application from my phone. Do we use the rv life password in the irv2 app, as the app still asks for forum password? Either way I can't seem to get it right. Help please. Thanks.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 04:38 PM   #14

Which one is the primary site? I use different email addresses for each site since I control my own email & it’s a simple way to track where spam originates. Does this mean I end up with three accounts on the three different sites?
Ayvee is offline   Reply With Quote