Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-29-2005, 04:55 AM   #1

Since the requirement to accept the "Rules and Regulations" yesterday, irv2.com will not remember my login. I have to login every visit. I also changed my email address, but I don't see how that would affect anything. When I check the cookies section of my preferences, it states:
Success: Cookies are enabled in your browser.
Domain: irv2.infopop.cc

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?
Ken Lenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-29-2005, 04:55 AM   #2

Since the requirement to accept the "Rules and Regulations" yesterday, irv2.com will not remember my login. I have to login every visit. I also changed my email address, but I don't see how that would affect anything. When I check the cookies section of my preferences, it states:
Success: Cookies are enabled in your browser.
Domain: irv2.infopop.cc

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?
Ken Lenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:11 AM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Ken,

During the time we are announcing the new Terms of Service to the members, we've disabled the "remember me" feature so that the TOS page appears when Members return to the forums for the first time.

Please bear with us and log in with your username and password each time you return (the administrators and moderators have to do this also) for another few days so that as many of our Members have a chance to see the new TOS as possible.

Thanks my friend.

Dave
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 02:28 PM   #4

RVrs-R-US: Is there some way you could post what you are doing as a header to the TOS page? I just spent a lot of time over there trying to figure out what was going on. Having been with this forum since its beginning, it just didn't add up. I thought I had an internal software glitch.
Izzyblueye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:42 PM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Homer,

I think the issue is resolved as of today, May 31. The "Remember me on this site" box is back on the login screen and once you've checked it, you won't have to re-enter your Username and Password when you return to iRV2. (unless you intentionally logged out)

I really thought it was sort of cool! Seemed to help me with my memory and typing skills!

Dave
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:12 PM   #6

Well I guess by making me re-do a log in all of my information as to what my camper and TV were like. I also seem to have lost my karma title "Member Newmar Owners Forum". Also all of the posts I have made seem to be gone also. Why??
Old 05-31-2005, 05:32 PM   #7

Horse Show

Actually you have 2 accounts with 2 email addresses:
Horse-Show Manager (hotmail.com)
Horse Show Manager (prodigy.net)
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:51 PM   #8

Can you delete the hotmail account please? I guess I have been relying on my laptop to keep my login and password for me. I would guess that my prodigy account has the correct karma title, postings and sig, is that correct?

Thanks,
Grant
96 Ford Powerstroke, CC,Long bed DRW, TWildman custom burned 4 pos chip, 3.0 downpipe and Bully Dog 4.0 exhaust, cat deleted, AFE intake system,boost,pyro (located post turbo),trans gage (located in test port),Torqueshift tranny cooler,Firestone air
Horse-Show Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:13 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Can you delete the hotmail account please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we can take of that.
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #10

RVrs R US, not only won't the site remember my login, once I do get in my profile won't show. A few have tried to help but no luck so far. It works fine at work though. I have tried dumping cookies, cache, turning security off, standing on my head, patting the droid on it's head,etc and nothing works. I'm sure it's something simple, click, poke, tab, or? Any suggestions? Thanks.......Bill
TwinCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 03:44 PM   #11
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Hey Bill,

It sounds like you've done everything except taking a hammer to your mother board.

FWIW, iRV2 uses Infopop/Eve software which is designed to work with the following browsers:<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Internet Explorer 5.5+
<LI>Netscape 7+
<LI>Mozilla
<LI>Safari
<LI>Opera 7+[/list]If you are not using one of those browser versions, you may experience severe usability problems and may want to upgrade your browser to a newer version for optimal performance.