Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #43
Retired Senior Member

Ditto, thanks for the explanation. Never intended to raise an issue about the membership upgrade fee. Apologies for sounding like a Grinch.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #44

Thanks Andy. This is crystal clear what it is and the intent.
Gonna send it out again?

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350
SCVJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Andy,

Thanks for your explanation of the extra three cents. I do the same every time I pump gas for my car. That way I can easily see if someone has stolen my CC from a fueling station I had used. It has happen twice to me in the past and my CC never left my hand.

I gladly pay the fee as I had at least the first year and I think the second too awarded to me gratis when the iRV2 Supporter program first was introduced back in January 2012.

I have enjoyed sharing my experiences and knowledge on this forum with the thousands who read it everyday which include the lurkers/guests.

In the beginning when I first became a member of iRV2.com, I was receiving a LOT of advice and information that helped me immensely with solving problems while becoming familiar with my coach.

Now that I have owned it for 10 years, I find that I give more than I receive but that doesn't stop me from not being a iRV2 Supporter. I like the additional benefits, etc.

Thanks so much for all of the work the administrators and volunteers put into this site. You can tell by the number of members that this has to be the largest RV site on the Internet. It is truly a Worldwide site as I have seen members from around the world.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #46

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
How does being a "supporting member" or just a "free" member effect how many photos or photo space someone can post.

And is there a way to pay the $15.03 year by year without it being a "reoccurring fee" at Paypal with no renewal notice" I don't sell that much stuff on FeeBay these days, so would never remember to keep at least $15 in the account.
IRV2 Photo Album ~Let's Go Places~
Superslif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #47

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superslif View Post
How does being a "supporting member" or just a "free" member effect how many photos or photo space someone can post.

And is there a way to pay the $15.03 year by year without it being a "reoccurring fee" at Paypal with no renewal notice" I don't sell that much stuff on FeeBay these days, so would never remember to keep at least $15 in the account.
See this link.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/irv2-...ml#post1861534 (oemtech)

25 photos for a Free Member. 1000 photos for a iRV2 Supporter.

Pay the fee on PayPal and then cancel the "Subscription" from PayPal. Pretty simple and it was discussed in a previous post if you had read them all.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/irv2-...ml#post1861317 (Danes-On-Tour)

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 12-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #48
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
iRV2 Supporter details here.

Sorry, the PayPal method is the only way, but you do not need to have a PayPal account, just pay via credit card through PayPal.

Quote:

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #49

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:

My paypal account is set up to take it out of my checking account if there is no funds in my pay pal account, easy.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #50

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
25 photos for a Free Member. 1000 photos for a iRV2 Supporter
It just states "profile album photos" Is that what we are calling the photos we post in the "photo" section? I had thought a supporting member had unlimited photo space....

Quote:
Pay the fee on PayPal and then cancel the "Subscription" from PayPal. Pretty simple and it was discussed in a previous post if you had read them all.
Thanx...My DW takes care of the PP account. I'll make sure she knows whats happening.
IRV2 Photo Album ~Let's Go Places~
Superslif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #51
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
I'm off line for 2 days & look what happens

After reading all the posts, it seems many didn't realize they received a complimentary membership 2 years ago. The original announcement for the iRV2 Supporter program was HERE & within that announcement were the details of who received the complimentary memberships, the benefits, how payment is processed & that it's reoccurring....etc.

Thank you Andy, for clearing up the confusion behind the email.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #52

15 bucks?

Geeze, this site has probably saved me thousands.

I'm in.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:12 AM   #53

Ford Super Duty Owner
Seems like every time I go to subscribe - something happens that I don't like. This discussion reminded me to try again. And guess what? I like and use Pay Pal almost daily and have never been asked for my cc number after signing in to Pay Pal as I was here. So again no payment even thou I want to. Now I wonder who has my Pay Pal password. Guess I'll change it.
Suzie & Chuck USNR USAF USCGA Challenger Owners Club 2015 37KT Challenger, Demco Commander tow bar, Ready Brake, Sewer Solutions, Safe-T-Plus 41-230, 5-Star tune, towing 2017 Ford Edge FWD 3.6L V-6 four down & 385 FastTrack kayak in the basement.
Summer - Creede, CO Winter - Okeechobee, FL
ctpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #54

Monaco Owners Club
Too Late !!!

I already emptied your bank account!

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 12-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #55

Entegra Owners Club
Id be glad to be a supporting member. But I'm not in any way ever giving Paypal the time of day let alone my credit card number.

They should have a mailing address to mail payments to.
Mario-John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #56
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
What are the inclusive subscription dates? Is it January to December, or what.

I cannot seem to find anything on my PayPal account.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scr