Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-27-2005, 03:30 PM   #15

Hi All,

Fow newbees such as myself who is in search of his perfect first DP it would be nice if there was a Forum for each of the major coach builders.

I feel that it would help those that own those coaches to be able to help one another as well as possibly create some new friendships.'

Just my two cents.

Rick

IronRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-03-2005, 11:04 AM   #16

I'm in! I would like to see a Monaco forum myself!

D

2002 Monaco Knight 32PBD.
dsnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 03:59 AM   #17

To Kablewizard, K-Star, RV Roamer:
If having a Monaco Forum here at IRV2 is not possible, can you direct these good folks to an alternative site to research this product?

Or perhaps one of you could shed some light on how it is best to proceed with having IRV2 add a Monaco discussion to "The Owner's Corner"? Perhaps Monaco may be interested in helping to sponsor the forum much like Winnebago sponsors our Winnebago forum?

Any response would be appreciated.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:10 AM   #18

After waiting for four months for a reply to this suggestion, you can guess that the administration has no interest in allowing a large segment of their customer base to have a forum. Could there be some sort of conflict between the existing manufacturers and Monaco? You would think that at minimum, we could at least get an answer that says we are not going to allow it. I suppose if they come out and say no, it would then raise the question as to why? All other issues/questions get almost immediate response from the admins, why not this one?
Texas Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 01:21 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Texas Bubba:
I suppose if they come out and say no, it would then raise the question as to why? All other issues/questions get almost immediate response from the admins, why not this one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We're still thinkin' about it. We really don't have a large contingent of Monaco product owners however if there were we most likely would offer Forum space.

I'm not saying no to this suggestion, it's just that the jury is still out. I do regret not being more forthcoming with a direct answer on this suggestion.

We do support the Workhorse gas chassis component of Monaco coaches in the meantime.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 02:17 AM   #20

Driver---Surely you are mistaken!!! You're indicating that there isn't a larger Monaco base than Lance,Alpine or Alfa?

I would imagine that Holiday Rambler alone has more representation on this board than any of the aforementioned manufacturers.

When you combine Monaco,Holiday Rambler,Safari and Beaver, I'm sure you've got more members than are present for Lance.

It appears that the reluctance to assign a "spot" to Monaco products must go deeper than just " We really don't have a large contingent of Monaco product owners"

Everyone understands Winnebago, Fleetwood and Newmar being presented a slot---but to exclude Monaco---strange.
BobFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #21

Actually, when you say Monaco, what you are really covering is:
Holiday Rambler
Monaco
Beaver
Safari
Royale Coach
McKenzie
Roadmaster
I would venture to guess the representation is greater than some of the others that are already on this board with their own room. So what is the "real" story???
Old 03-11-2005, 04:39 PM   #22

Fairly new to the site and I had wondered why there was no Monaco Forum. Then, I found this topic and figured I would add my request for the forum in the "pot". Thanks for the opportunity.
retired2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 12:16 PM   #23

Please add me to the list of members wishing for a Monaco section.
bg1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 02:00 PM   #24

I'm bringing this to the top again. This has been going on since Nov 2004. 4 months and counting, is there a problem?????
Old 03-20-2005, 05:41 PM   #25

I am with you guys,I cant believe there is less interest in the Monaco group than some of those they have forums for. Some of those I have never heard of and I have camped for 10 yrs, and did a LOT of looking before purchasing the 3 we have owned.

98 Dodge diesel,24 valve turbo w Banks Power
tammyinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:30 AM   #26

At this rate--maybe we could just have a "Monaco "site in the "suggestions" column.
BobFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:08 AM   #27

Great idea bobfl,lol!!
I wonder if someone could start a post in a very popular forum that offhandedly relates to theat forum but gets the point across that is is sort of a monaco owner poll? I know myself, I never visit the suggestions forum.checking the beginning of the post was just a fluke.Either that, or just keep this thread going
Tammy

98 Dodge diesel,24 valve turbo w Banks Power
tammyinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #28

There is a forum for vintage RV's but not for one of the most popular brands in the US. There has to be more to this than meets the eye. Why is there resistance to having a Monaco forum?