Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-25-2021, 11:41 AM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Yes the cold compress helps but itís hard to take a sip with my Margarita glass up against my eye. Plus you have to be careful with that salted rim.
Salt water eye wash isn't good? Oh. Bet you're extra cute w/ one eye swollen shut, though.

Better yet? Have you figured out what caused it? Nosy minds wanna know. (Or as M. might call us: "nosy parkers".)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #156

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Salt water eye wash isn't good? Oh. Bet you're extra cute w/ one eye swollen shut, though.

Better yet? Have you figured out what caused it? Nosy minds wanna know. (Or as M. might call us: "nosy parkers".)

Red wasp sting just below the eye. I posted a second pic on replies in FB. Third day still swollen around the eye but rest of face going back to normal.
Old 07-25-2021, 01:37 PM   #157
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Oh heaven! Please not back to normal..you're ugly enough now.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:24 PM   #158
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So fire pit, propane and canopy are decide on who brings what.

Now the fight of where they will be set up. We have first dibs on canopy and Kevan's propane tank....i'm just adding that so Tim doesn't grab everything.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:55 PM   #159

QUOTE=Wayne M;5848867]So fire pit, propane and canopy are decide on who brings what.

Now the fight of where they will be set up. We have first dibs on canopy and Kevan's propane tank....i'm just adding that so Tim doesn't grab everything.[/QUOTE]

Our yard is bigger than your yard! Nyah, nyah! (If, indeed, we get the site that was promised.) So ...

... any extra space needed for setup can easily spill across the road. What do you need?

We ain't got no outdoor kitchen (don't miss it), no attached hammock (don't miss that either), no swimming pool. We do, however, have a 10x10 popup screen tent we are planning to bring. That'll make 2, then.

Plus extra folding tables, a couple of 5 or 6 footers. Meet n greet/happy hour tables, I assume.
Old 07-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #160
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Way to go Sue, thanks.
Old 07-27-2021, 11:32 PM   #161

PappaBull says, over on that other thread, that nothing beats a real wood fire on a cool evening.

I thought he was from Indiana. Cool evenings in August in Indiana? You kiddin' me?!

C'mon, rezman, set me straight. I'm not sure I can trust this PappaBull guy!
Old 07-28-2021, 07:26 AM   #162

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
PappaBull says, over on that other thread, that nothing beats a real wood fire on a cool evening.

I thought he was from Indiana. Cool evenings in August in Indiana? You kiddin' me?!

C'mon, rezman, set me straight. I'm not sure I can trust this PappaBull guy!
noooo I said that Rbecca was from Indiana. I hail from North Carolina, had to go out of state to find someone that would have me.
FYI Wayne is the one that told me it gets cool at shipwreck, I hope he is correct.
Kevan & Rebecca 2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis w/air bags, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs Cody and Sadie
Old 07-28-2021, 09:23 AM   #163
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I can understand why, it's 'cause you grew up ugly like Tim in NC. Must be an Arkie Tar Heal thing.
Old 07-28-2021, 09:33 AM   #164
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
So now we are segregated. Real fire vs fake fire.
My concern is fan vs no fan!

Now Tim, stop trying to make trouble by adding another log to the fire. i'm for fan 'cause I know you are a fan of mine.

Seriously it doesn't matter to us if it is wood or propane but we do prefer no smoke. If a wood fire is managed correctly there really isn't much smoke. we can always sit up-wind for more comfort.

Whoever builds it or causes a fire...we'll be there.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:05 PM   #165

Fleetwood Owners Club
Wayne setting up wind from the group!

Oh the humanity!
Old 07-28-2021, 03:09 PM   #166

Okay . . . . . let me explain that I was not lobbying for/demanding a real wood fire. I just remembered that we always seemed to have one and the group encircled the firepit and enjoyed the evening. Enjoyment was not dependent on having a real wood fire. What's important is being all together in one group at one place.

So I will not insist on a wood fire and certainly don't want one if that means that there's two separate parties going on. It was my attempt to contribute to the group's evening activities. So let's end the chatter on something as unimportant as which type of campfire is best.
Old 07-28-2021, 03:30 PM   #167

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Okay . . . . . let me explain that I was not lobbying for/demanding a real wood fire. I just remembered that we always seemed to have one and the group encircled the firepit and enjoyed the evening. Enjoyment was not dependent on having a real wood fire. What's important is being all together in one group at one place.

So I will not insist on a wood fire and certainly don't want one if that means that there's two separate parties going on. It was my attempt to contribute to the group's evening activities. So let's end the chatter on something as unimportant as which type of campfire is best.
more important, for safety concerns, to chatter about being down wind of Wayne
Kevan & Rebecca 2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis w/air bags, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs Cody and Sadie
Old 07-28-2021, 03:33 PM   #168
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Beans, beans, beans...going to have a good dinner!
Closed Thread