Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #15

National RV Owners Club
I just googled this and here are some great savings without hurting our Military and seniors of this Country.

1. Israel, $2.4 billion
2. Egypt, $1.7 billion
3. Pakistan, $798 million
4. Jordan, $688 million
5. Kenya, $586 million
6. South Africa, $574 million
7. Mexico, $551 million
8. Colombia, $541 million
9. Nigeria, $491 million
10. Sudan, $479 million

This is what we give to these countries of which most hate us. WHY????? Anyone have a calculator that would add this all up????
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
That explains it... They've been drinking.

But seriously it sends a message... Thanks for what you have sacrificed and for serving with honor, but the country you served does not plan to honor it's commitment to you. Thanks once again for your commitment.

Is the irony not obvious.

Yes that was sarcastic.

Semper Fidelis... I will always stand by it, but fear it is no longer reciprocated.

I was listening to a radio program and they were really going to town on this one. I went to the VA Hospital and what a joke that was.

If We Can't Haul It....You Don't Need It ! Motor-T
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #17
bnb1313@aol.com

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtjoe View Post
I just googled this and here are some great savings without hurting our Military and seniors of this Country.

1. Israel, $2.4 billion
2. Egypt, $1.7 billion
3. Pakistan, $798 million
4. Jordan, $688 million
5. Kenya, $586 million
6. South Africa, $574 million
7. Mexico, $551 million
8. Colombia, $541 million
9. Nigeria, $491 million
10. Sudan, $479 million

This is what we give to these countries of which most hate us. WHY????? Anyone have a calculator that would add this all up????
In the neighborhood of 8 billion 249 million given to countries that 80% hate our guts and never gave us anything but heartache and trouble. The folks running this great country need to be placed in a position where they can take advantage of the generous pension plans they have given themselves. I can envision a vet sitting in a VA hospital being fitted with a couple prosthetic limbs being told he now has to pay for his health care. Makes me wanna puke I'm so upset. I realize I have but one vote but hopefully I can make it count next November.
BigSkyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyBob View Post
In the neighborhood of 8 billion 249 million given to countries that 80% hate our guts and never gave us anything but heartache and trouble. The folks running this great country need to be placed in a position where they can take advantage of the generous pension plans they have given themselves. I can envision a vet sitting in a VA hospital being fitted with a couple prosthetic limbs being told he now has to pay for his health care. Makes me wanna puke I'm so upset. I realize I have but one vote but hopefully I can make it count next November.
Hopefully enough folks will use their one vote to throw the bastards out and get a non professional politician congress. The longer they are in office the more corrupt they get.
hondo122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Send your representatives a note telling them your feelings. Tell them to stop the spending on the dead-beats and illegals before they start doing our military folks dirty.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #20

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
Send your representatives a note telling them your feelings. Tell them to stop the spending on the dead-beats and illegals before they start doing our military folks dirty.

Ken
you can write that note on the back of your ballot when you vote them out:banghe ad:
Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #21

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Its a beautiful day out here in west TX today. I thank god for the chance to have served my country but after reading this the day seems a little less bright.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #22

National RV Owners Club
There's already a protest sit in in many cities over the financial greed how would we organize a protest over the offering up of our Military Benefits?? RV campouts at the homes of our Representatives??
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
There's already a protest sit in in many cities over the financial greed how would we organize a protest over the offering up of our Military Benefits?? RV campouts at the homes of our Representatives??
I'm in!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #24

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyBob View Post
Hopefully in November 2012 everyone currently in office will be looking for a job!
Our Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #25

We all say to vote the old out...but come next inauguration day,how come the same faces keep popping up in the new congresses? I guess no-one is tired of the crushing of Americans or they would of done something about repeat reps. We have to blame us first, for allowing those same faces to continue to stab us.
Wayne MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo122 View Post
you can write that note on the back of your ballot when you vote them out:banghe ad:
Come election time, there are going to be a lot of incumbents looking fro work....

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #27

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Let me see if I have this right. They are wanting us to pay monthly for Tricare For Life plus when we hit 65 we have no choice but to accept Medicare and pay those premiums also. I don't recall it being explained that way when I volunteered to join in 1961. If they want to save money and cut costs why the hell are we offering Libya (sp?) millions to rebuild when we don't even know who the heck the people gaining power are. I sure don't see anyone offering to help us.
X2

GFS1943
USAF, Retired
gfs1943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #28

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne MD View Post
We all say to vote the old out...but come next inauguration day,how come the same faces keep popping up in the new congresses? I guess no-one is tired of the crushing of Americans or they would of done something about repeat reps. We have to blame us first, for allowing those same faces to continue to stab us.

Where have we all BEEN for the last forty years???

Francesca
Francesca is offline   Reply With Quote