Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2014, 06:46 AM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
Best April Fool's Pranks?

Interested in hearing what pranks you pulled or were pulled on you. Here's a few:
  1. Unscrew all light bulbs
  2. Shaving cream on doorknob
  3. Rearrange items in the fridge
  4. Point sink sprayer nozzle out and tape open
MoeBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2014, 07:43 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ok

Place tissue in the ends of all your family members shoes so when they put their shoes on in the morning their feet magically got bigger overnight.

I'm all for pranking on April 1st but keep it clean. I have seen some go very wrong over the years

"For GOD'S sake, be human"
Tomtall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtall View Post
I'm all for pranking on April 1st but keep it clean. I have seen some go very wrong over the years
Absolutely! I shoulda established some ground rules. Nothing vicious, insensitive, or mean-spirited. It should be something that a person with a normal sense of humor would not find offensive and something that if pulled on you, you would laugh about.
MoeBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #4

The best April Fool's Joke I've ever heard was two guys used to jointly purchase lottery tickets. One of the two saved the April 1 newspaper from the prior year. He then played the winning number from the prior year's lottery on March 31. On April 1 he brought in last year's paper and dropped on his lottery partner's desk and told him to check the numbers while the trickster went to get a cup of coffee. Of course the mark saw the winning numbers and was just screaming with joy, not knowing that the paper was a year old. His fellow workers, who were in on the joke, caught him just before he went into his boss's office to tell his boss what he could do with his job. I don't think they buy tickets together any more!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Used two part epoxy on a quarter and put it on the curb under our mail box. So far, eight frustrated dog walkers and probably a few fingernails that might need a little attention. Tomorrow is another cup of coffee and morning's entertainment on the porch. Who says a quarter doesn't buy much anymore?

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Oh

So your the ones.

"For GOD'S sake, be human"
Tomtall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #7

We have a key to our neighbors house. When they were at work we boiled
their eggs and put them back in the fridge. Needless to say they bought
them from the farmers that wear black hats!

Back they went to the farmers house and came back with fresh ones!

Wonder what happened at the farmers house? No friendly cat that night.
fishchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #8

My GF didn't know it was April Fools Day and I told her I was fired when they descovered I've been doing coke. And I've started doing coke.
She said you have got to be kidding me.
Yes I am April Fools.
hdl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
31 Awesome April Fools' Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For

Pranks to pull on the Grandkids

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #10

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I like OREO cookies, DW took a couple of my OREO cookies apart and added some toothpaste. I guess we are even, I pretended there was a rodent in the house this morning.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Years ago we had a disc jockey at our local radio station tell folks on April 1 that a beer truck had crashed just out of town on the hwy, and if you went down there they were giving out cases of beer to clean up the mess.
They had a massive amount of traffic that almost ended up in a real accident.
I think he got a good talking too over that one.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:55 AM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
You just can't under estimate the ingenuity of a senior citizen(we live in a 55 and older community). My epoxied quarter under the mailbox disappeared last night between the hours of 8PM and 7AM...should I call 911? I surely thought I'd get more entertainment value out of that quarter...doesn't buy what it used too.

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:51 AM   #13

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The absolute best April's fools joke you can play takes a while to set up.

First: you need to get a rep as a practical joker.
Then: you select your target
Then you spend most all of February and March talking about this great April's fool joke you plan on playing, You do not mention who it's going to be on, nor do you tell exactly what you are going to do. (Well naming the victim is optional but best if you keep 'em guessing)

Then you do: Absolutely nothing. You go about your business in a business like manner and do not prank anyone.

Your target, (or if you do not specify, then all your enemies) are going to spend all day sweating out this great prank... Which will never happen.

Several advantages to this prank.. April 2 carried a news story about someone who sent a text message about shots fired in a school as an April's fool joke.. Well, turns the yolk's on here, She is not in jail charged with such things as illegal use of a Telephone, False police report (Felony level) and so on..

My Prank.. You do not have to worry about that, since you do nothing, nothing illegal or legal, You just let the victim prank himself.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:47 AM   #14

I detest pranks, on ANY day! If you prank me, I consider it teenage behavior, and you loose my friendship forever.

Ed
Ed-Sommers is offline   Reply With Quote