Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Best Thing I Ever Ate - Breakfast

Tell us all about the best breakfast you have ever had and where we can go to get it. Has to be a restaurant or stand so we can get it too.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2015, 12:04 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
This one I know. We will be there this week. Maybe twice. The Bisbee Breakfast Club in Bisbee,AZ. It is a little hard to find but well worth it. BBC is in a neighborhood called Warren. Just South of the Lavender Pit copper mine. All items are great but the best deal is when ordering they will ask,toast or biscuit? The biscuit is made fresh in house and as big as a saucer. Get the biscuit with a side of gravy and you won't be disappointed. They have another shop in Tuscon but I have never been there.
t55watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Hands down , best breakfast dish I have ever had......."Loco Moco"
Big pile of rice, large hamburg Pattie, sunny side up eggs on top, grilled onions a option , covered in brown gravey.
http://locodenton.com/index.html

http://bigislandgrinds.com/2006/09/loco-moco-recipe/

http://migrationology.com/2012/09/loco-moco-hawaii/
Old 03-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #4

My wife and I do not eat eggs, and we have never been breakfast eaters.

I do love a good hamburger for breakfast, however.
Bamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
My wife and I do not eat eggs, and we have never been breakfast eaters.

I do love a good hamburger for breakfast, however.
Just leave the egg's off the Loco Moco..........smother with grilled onions instead! Give that a try some morning..........
Old 03-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #6

Foretravel Owners Club
Best Thing I Ever Ate - Breakfast

A few years ago I was headed to the USS Alabama Battleship Museum, Mobile, Al. Was just a mile (max) east of the museum, located on US90, might have been Felix Fish Camp, anyway they had a shrimp omelett, forgot what the details were now, but I voted it as the best I ever had. I generally do not remember breakfast more than an hour, recall the local shrimpers were all over the place with their boats etc, yes also enjoyef the Battleship.
Recall the place looked like a real dive, but figured lot of alive guys running around, so must not be killing then and I was hungry, huge surprise.
Dave M
Genset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:57 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Peters Pancakes, Cherokee NC
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:13 PM   #8
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
The Mariners Cove in Brielle NJ.

Over 250 different omelets. If they don't have it you probably wouldn't ask for it.
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by t55watson View Post
This one I know. We will be there this week. Maybe twice. The Bisbee Breakfast Club in Bisbee,AZ. It is a little hard to find but well worth it. BBC is in a neighborhood called Warren. Just South of the Lavender Pit copper mine. All items are great but the best deal is when ordering they will ask,toast or biscuit? The biscuit is made fresh in house and as big as a saucer. Get the biscuit with a side of gravy and you won't be disappointed. They have another shop in Tuscon but I have never been there.
We live a few miles down the road from there between Palominas and Naco. Absolutely love the BBC. The green salsa there is fantastic on eggs for breakfast.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Never thought of Loco Moco as a breakfast dish. I do love it, though. One of the only things I really miss about leaving San Jose was no more Hawaiian BBQ for lunch.

Hobee's in Silicon Valley has Blueberry Coffee Cake to die for, and great omelets.

Mel's Diner in Fort Myers, FL has several great Eggs Benedict variations.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #11

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Sometime in the 1990's near Salem Oregon we drove off the IS and into town. It was like a scene out of Twilight Zone. We drove up to a kind of Dutch bakery. On the menu was all kinds of baked goods and famous pancakes of course. It was like a dream. We've never been back. Wish we knew where it was!
ramblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote