Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-11-2011, 06:33 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
''With regard to Seajay...I do not know you, but from what I've read in your posts...we could hang out. You seem to be a good man. Much respect to you for serving our great country both in and out of the military!''

And back at you my brother. Yep. It would be a treat to share a fire and beer with you anytime and for that matter Me and Willa would love to meet more IRV2 people........ Be safe....
ps. my tag on the coach is ''CJ&WILLA'' and on the toad its ''WILLA&CJ'', NC tag on a white over brown Pace Arrow. Come see us anytime.......

Thank our troops for their service to this great nation ......
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #16

I know, I know, but, I am terribly confused with this thread.

However, if you live a christian life, and follow the laws, you will never need a second chance.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb2
I JUST READ SOME VEIWS ON DRUG TESTING IAGREE
BUT I FOUND OUT THAT THIS SITE DOES NOT BELIVE IN GIVING A SECOND CHANCE AND DONT BELIVE IN HELPING PEOPLE AND FOR THE MAN THAT PEE IN THE WINE HE NEEDS TO THANK GOD HE DIDNT DO THAT TO ME
IHAVE ONLY BEEN ON FOR A SHORT TIME AND HAVE IN JOYED IT
BUT WHAT I READ HERE IS THAT DONT GIVE HELP AND TURN YOUR NOSE UP AT PEOPLE HAVEING A BAD TIME I SAW WHAT BOOZE DONE FOR MY FAMILY GROWING UP ITS LEGAL REMEBER YOUR ONLY ONE BAD THING FROM BEING IN THESE PEOPLE SHOES
Very well stated. Clear as mud.
offthewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb2 View Post
I JUST READ SOME VEIWS ON DRUG TESTING IAGREE
BUT I FOUND OUT THAT THIS SITE DOES NOT BELIVE IN GIVING A SECOND CHANCE AND DONT BELIVE IN HELPING PEOPLE AND FOR THE MAN THAT PEE IN THE WINE HE NEEDS TO THANK GOD HE DIDNT DO THAT TO ME
IHAVE ONLY BEEN ON FOR A SHORT TIME AND HAVE IN JOYED IT
BUT WHAT I READ HERE IS THAT DONT GIVE HELP AND TURN YOUR NOSE UP AT PEOPLE HAVEING A BAD TIME I SAW WHAT BOOZE DONE FOR MY FAMILY GROWING UP ITS LEGAL REMEBER YOUR ONLY ONE BAD THING FROM BEING IN THESE PEOPLE SHOES
You are reasonably new here so I will try to explain this as subtle as I can. You will find the majority of this group to be hard working, God fearing, Flag waving Americans. We may drink, we may cuss, and we may have the occasional bad attitude. We will help almost anyone in need, if they are sincere and trying to help themselves. However as a whole we believe that every man needs to follow the laws of our nation or suffer the consequences and Heaven help the ones who try to scam us.
bdpreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #19

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay
With respect to All,,,,,,,,,,, jwb2 is referring to me, Seajay the sailor man, and my post concerning ''My Soap Box again''.
With respect to him or her as the case may be I would like to further explain my posts concerning........
My two friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson in my desk drawer....
I was a business man and I ran a furniture factory and I employed shall we say ''not the cream of society'' as a group of workers and sometimes you have to go to their level to communicate with them and you can not use words with much over five letters or you will lose them in conversation. In my business life I have employed..... admitted drug dealers, Hookers, Pole Dancers, Welfare Fraud persons, thieves, second story people, child molesters, attempted rapist, con artists, one undercover agent for the FBI, and a litany of people that you would not want to meet on a dark street. I have also employed good honest hard working people that I would trust with my life. I have had people that worked for me for over ten years and they thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread and free bubble gum. I also had people that have said they kick my a$$ if the opportunity arose and I always invited them to do so at their convince. I have sent people to nite school to better themselves at my cost and no cost, save gas and their time, to them. I have paid for nursing school for a few and have had several come back to me in later years and thank me for the opportunity I gave them and the ''education'' on life and morals that I gave them.
I felt that my ''company'' was my home and my castle and I maintained the right to defend it as necessary...................

As to the ''whizz in the wine bottle''.....
First...... I did not allow drinking of any kind on the job....period.... NONE.. I did not do it and I did not allow my employees to do it and in the company rules it was stated in BOLD TYPE...... and posted by the time clock along with other rules like NO DRUGS ALLOWED.
If the wine bottle had not been in MY COMMODE TANK.... I WOULD HAVE PEED IN THE COMMODE....... SIMPLE.....
Concerning ''second chances''........ I have never seen a bandsaw or a cut off saw give a persons fingers a SECOND CHANCE. You get to mess up once in my business and that is it. My Workmans Comp. bill was right up there with people that handle dynamite, steel riggers, coal miners and all the most dangerous trades known to man. back then my Workmans Comp bill was 1200 per month, yep PER MONTH.... No second chances in this business........

In closing I will state this. Until I went into the US Navy I did not know what it was to have indoor plumbing. I was raised by good hardworking parents that never gave an excuse for their life. Neither of them NEVER MADE AN EXCUSE FOR THEIR LIVES. They never blamed their lives on SOMEONE ELSE. They accepted life and lived it and if people would do the same this would be a much better world. In my opinion on of the greatest faults of people now is the old saying that ''IT AIN'T MY FAULT BECAUSE I WAS RAISED IN POVERTY, MOLESTED, UN EDUCATED, NEVER GIVEN A BREAK, BAD LUCK, and all the litany of excuses people use for a crutch to make their failure at life acceptable by general society.
My college was four years in the Navy and the ''SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS'' and I retired at 55 years of age after only working six to seven days a week for most of 20 years and I only had to work ten to twelve hours per day.

I will stop now because I need to go ''pee'' but I leave you with this closing thought...
One ..... I thank you for your opinion concerning my ''soap box post''. Myself and several million others have given you the right to post your decent without fear.
Two. What branch of Military did you serve in please?

Three..... what type of business did you run successfully and how many employees did you have please?
Four ..... How many employees have you sent to college please?

God bless our troops and bring them home soon.....
Seajay- we have never met but can't wait to buy you a beverage of choice and take a ride in the boat! I'll bring extra shear pins and a magnet.

Thank you for your service, your soap box and your wit!
Ron
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Ron,

Meeting Seajay has been on my Bucket List ever since I joined IRV2. I would love to sit around a campfire with he and Willa Denise and I and swap lies. I too admire the wit and insight Seajay espouses and look forward to the day we meet.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
I find it hard to believe that Seajay is real and not the culmination of our ideals ( there goes his hat size). And yes I would have peed in the bottle too! The nice thing about getting older is we no longer have to conform and can speak our minds as we see fit. Seajay just shows us how.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #22

Fleetwood Owners Club
ENOUGH........ You guys are embarrassing me.

I just tell it like I see it and if the TRUTH dont work for some folks, well, so be it.
In Truth, I am you, I am a product of every person I have ever met and every person I have communicated with since I was big enough to talk and to understand language. Simply stated, I am a product of YOU and I am proud of this and proud to call you FRIEND.

As strange as it might seem ,,,,,, You are a product of ME and every person you have ever met. (think about that for about five seconds..) and everything we have ever done, every place we have ever been with all our aspirations about life and love and truth and liberty and hopes and dreams have brought us to this moment in time..... (wow this guy is deeeeeep aint he?) (sometimes I scare myself a little)

Understand this ..... I am nothing special for sure. I simply state my mind and I have no fear of the consequences of my statements, my ideals, my hopes and dreams and my experiences in life. I have met many great people in my life and I find the greatest people in the world are pretty much about like me. They have worked hard for what they have and they love and respect their family and friends. Many of us have served this great nation in the military and I am so proud too have been a tiny part of this great countries ''''Men at Arms'' that at one time in their life we signed a blank check to the United States of America stating that the check could be ''called due'' for any amount up to and including our lives as our Nation seen fit. I always consider it a great honor for me to be in the presence of men and ladies that have carried arms and put it all on the line for this country. God bless our troops and our Vets for their service to this nation......

Again, thanks for the kind words and the accolades from so many of you concerning myself. Someday maybe we can get some of us together and just sit and talk and have good fellowship. That would be a real treat for this worthless old sailor man.

Lets all say a prayer for our troops of every color and stripe and ask God that he might bring them home to us safe and sound and very soon ......

Nuff said for now........ Be safe .....
Old 06-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #23

Monaco Owners Club
well maybe the hat size hasn't grown too much! "worthless old sailor man". Who are we to argue with that?????????????I I'm surprised Wayne hasn't jumped on that yet. Where's a Marine when you need one?
Old 06-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #24

Fleetwood Owners Club
Wayne the Marine has probably dozed off sitting in front of that Big Screen TV in his coach. We have to remember that he is very old and pretty much ''past it'' anyhow. (ping) If you get a chance to talk to him ,,,,,, ask him about the weekend we spent together down at Fort Mill, SC, KOA and how the people in the campground office thought he was my GRANDFATHER...... lol..... (ping)

(I am putting on a helmet and diggin in cause I just pinged him twice in one post and he will be coming after my sorry butt with a shovel and a sharp stick.)

Vets gave you your freedom..... Some gave their life for it.....
Old 06-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #25

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Throw ye not stones upon the great heap of gravel lest ye suffer the ultimate explosion of the erupting fervor...

And I will be looking up most of those words later on after the Glen Morange starts it's magic.

Be safe, Enjoy the Open Roads, Thank a Vet for your freedom !
Old 06-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #26

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Wayne may just be unconscious after DW takes out her revenge for the cow joke earlier... lol
Old 06-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #27

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaRoadie View Post
Wayne may just be unconscious after DW takes out her revenge for the cow joke earlier... lol
Ouch!! forgot about that.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #28

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
Wayne the Marine has probably dozed off sitting in front of that Big Screen TV in his coach. We have to remember that he is very old and pretty much ''past it'' anyhow. (ping) If you get a chance to talk to him ,,,,,, ask him about the weekend we spent together down at Fort Mill, SC, KOA and how the people in the campground office thought he was my GRANDFATHER...... lol..... (ping)

(I am putting on a helmet and diggin in cause I just pinged him twice in one post and he will be coming after my sorry butt with a shovel and a sharp stick.)

Vets gave you your freedom..... Some gave their life for it.....
You guys hang out on the wrong side of town (Leave it to the Navy and marines) Go west old man go West. If you ever get to the correct beaches sound off!!