Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Early Risers!!

Gooooooood MORNING iRV2'rs !!

Just wondering whether there are any other, or many other, early risers here in the iRV2 world. Ya know, those folks who wake up at...say...4:30 or 5:00 a.m., maybe quietly making a pot of coffee, stepping outside the rig, and watching the dawn???

Just now, there's a GORGEOUS red/pink light in the Eastern sky here near Tampa, and it's beautiful!!

If there are any of ya up and about.....what's the morning like where you are??? Just wondering.

Steve
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 AM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
Yep, I'm up at 4:30 AM Houston time every Monday - Friday due to that 4-letter word called WORK. Clear and 43 degF this morning out on the breezeway as a cold front came through yesterday. Just finished a 2nd cup of coffee and will have to start getting ready for work soon.

Rusty
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
paz

I'm frequently up before 5:00 AM. BTW, sunrise arrives here in New Smyrna Beach a few minutes earlier than in Tampa. Unfortunately, ours was rather bland today. Too many clouds out over the ocean down near the horizon, but it's still supposed to be a nice day.
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING iRV2!

Very foggy here this morning near Disney World.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:34 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Rusty:

W O R K !!!!........(shudder!!!). I used to know what THAT word meant.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #6

Excel Owners Club
Early riser

Been getting up at 4:30-5:00 every since I had a paper route as a teenager. Just can not get out of the habit. Make coffee, read the internet and generally be quite so the DW doesn,t wake up.
Here in Rociada, NM it is 6:00 am and still dark and the temp is 22 degs F.

The gaggle of turkeys passed thru heading to their rooost yesterday 30 min before sunset. Beautiful.. B
Old 11-17-2009, 06:27 AM   #7

Freightliner Owners Club
Usally up around 4:30 Tyler Texas time 25 miles south. Was going to go play Golf,but just to Cold at 40,and besides I'm retired can play tomorrow!
DBOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:41 AM   #8
JWT

Alpine Owners Club
Yep, I'm another one of those early risers from years of working in the construction work.When camping there's nothing like lighting up a big bon fire @ 4:30-5:00 AM with a nice strong cup of coffee watching the sun rise.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:13 AM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Used to get up at 5-5:30 for many years for that four letter word (work), but now sleep in to 6:30-7:00. I still get to see some sunrises during parts of the year.

But our favorite sun times are the sunsets that we see all over the country. We sit there, with our favorite beverage in hand, and marvel at the beauty of the sky.
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
I am also an early riser. Sometime between 4 and 6 AM every morning. However, you will not see me on iRV2. From when I get up to lunch time is when I get all the chores of the day done. It's amazing how much one can complete before 10 AM. iRV2 comes later in the day or the evening.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #11

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We're usually up by 6 a.m. Pacific time. It's just that we live in Florida.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:58 AM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
So.....when ya get up and are bumpin around in those wee early hours of the morning, do ya find yourself stuck in what ya could call a rather "fixed" routine. I can almost recite each movement, from gettin up, to makin coffee, to standing outside watching the stars give way to the dawn, etc., EVERY MORNING (less-n it's a pourin rain). I'm worrying this is an "OLD MAN" symptom....ya know, a compulsive "rut." Thing is....I enjoy it!! Oh well. Steve
Old 11-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Looks like you found allot of us... I have always been an early riser and love it especially when camping. I live in Huntington beach CA.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #14
TW

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Lightbulb Getting up????

you are ALL getting up sooooo late..
My time is around 2 am..... By 3am I have had my breakfast, start watching the business news and see, what the stock market could bring???

TW
TW is offline   Reply With Quote