Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2020, 06:24 PM   #15

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Does this also include the payment for our site registration/ reservation as well as the convention fees?
Warmrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2020, 06:36 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The great thing about living in the USA is We Have Choices. If you see no benefit in an organization, you don't have to join. I see tremendous benefit in FMCA and zero benefit in Good Sam. I belong to FMCA and don't belong to Good Sam.

08 Winnebago Destination 39W Gas UFO Workhorse Chassis......It's really weird being the same age as old people. I thought getting old would take much longer.
UFO Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Really Warmrock??? I guess your not serious and just looking for to stir something up. For those they may be genuinely interested in meeting up with some great folks with a common interest and also get some great benefits take a look at the FMCA website.
Chargerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
What did they do with those 700k in fees ?
Re-read that letter, it explains.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 08:32 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmrock View Post
Does this also include the payment for our site registration/ reservation as well as the convention fees?
Re-read that letter, It explains clearly.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 09:51 AM   #20

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Mr. Walker’s letter to the governing board is the first correspondence I have seen regarding the FMCA Convention cancellation (I have yet to receive my April familyRVing magazine). As I recall, there was a cost for attending the convention as well as a cost for reserving a site. I thought they might have been separate costs as you could select different sites based upon your requirements. One could even attend the convention without parking your RV at the fairground. The letter only addresses “registration fees” and no other fees. By your responses, the registration fees included both Convention reservation fee and Site fee. This would have been my first convention/rally, and we were really looking forward to attending. Got it! Out.
Warmrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:10 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
The registration fee for FMCA conventions includes your site fee but there is an additional charge for electricity if you
choose it. You should be aware the the sites are not your typical campground type site. At Conventions rigs are parked very close but it’s fine since you are out and about a lot and enjoying neighbors company. We have made many friends from meeting them there. We don’t do a lot of the big conventions but I think everyone should go to at least one. A lot to see and learn.
Chargerman is offline   Reply With Quote

« Bad day. | FMCA »