Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-14-2016, 07:28 PM   #1

Evergreen Owners Club
Maserati vs. RV

Hello fellow campers, as my wife and I were pulling our 21ft. Evergreen Ascend( does anybody else own one? they're now out of their short lived business) down I-95 outside Washington D.C. on our way to First Landing campground in Virginia, we were head to toe with a beautiful Maserati coupe. As the driver and I were passing glances at each other, I wondered if he was admiring my rig as much as I was admiring his. Then the thought occurred to me: He can't take a [ moderator edit ] in his vehicle. He needs to look for a rest stop, we are hauling ours. We continue to laugh our asses off just thinking about it.
Humerus responses welcome.
loriandmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-14-2016, 08:40 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
My reaction in a photo. He could take a [ moderator edit ] in his vehicle, but it's not recommended. �� (Photo taken in First Landings SP, by the way!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	594.7 KB
ID:	139003  
Old 09-14-2016, 09:16 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
The way some people are driving these days it is scary enough to make you have a close encounter of the t*rd kind in your vehicle at times.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:14 PM   #4

Evergreen Owners Club
close encounters of the t*rd kind

slickets1 that was a cute response.
loriandmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #5

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Well, since I'm the driver of our RV, I still have to look for a rest area when I have to go potty !!
Old 09-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
You must of heard the joke about the F15 and C130 pilots.

F15 pulls up beside the 130 and says watch this! Proceeds to do a barrel roll and a bunch of manoeuvers that would make all but the hardiest throw up. Finishing the display pilot says how about that? Impressive!

130 pilot says watch this. F15 backs off a bit and the 130 continues flying straight and level. This goes on for about 10 minutes and the F15 pilot says "you can start any time".

130 pilot replies. "That was it. Just finished going to the washroom and brewing a fresh cup of coffee."
Old 09-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #7

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
LOL
Old 09-17-2016, 06:42 AM   #8

No mater what car I was driving until a couple years ago, when I went past a Motorhome I usually had a couple thoughts.

"Get out of my way"

and / or

"I am never going to be that guy".

Oh well........things change!
Betr2Trvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:56 AM   #9

having driven I95 yearly for the last several years going to va beach I can't help but think how lucky you were to even notice any single vehicle on the road without getting run over. Normally I spend most of my time focusing on my breathing and trying to get the color back to my knuckles.
0rion is offline   Reply With Quote