Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2014, 11:55 PM   #18327

Do you remember Grant? He is shy, very squared away, and does not say much. However he has a solid personality; not prone to unexpected changes. Guess it's his family background that gives him a blend of qualities. We traced his family back pretty far. Surprising how deep the roots go.

Anyway, here is Grant in his favorite pose.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1404194089.424711.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	66567
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-01-2014, 12:17 AM   #18328

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I don't have any new pictures of Sena, but she displayed a new talent yesterday. She has officially become a cat burglar.

She very quietly watched as I returned from Arlene's house to the MH from her favorite spot on the second story deck. She can look down between the boards to see, yet remain unnoticed. Once I was out of sight she waited for Arlene to go out to Jonah's room to brush him and put him to bed.

Her Royal Brattiness then opened the front door, invited herself inside and raided the kitchen. The mess wasn't too extensive so we surmise that she wasn't inside long before Arlene returned. Sena dashed out the open door and was back up on the deck in a flash.

There is yet another door we now have to remember to lock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #18329
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Do you remember Grant? He is shy, very squared away, and does not say much. However he has a solid personality; not prone to unexpected changes. Guess it's his family background that gives him a blend of qualities. We traced his family back pretty far. Surprising how deep the roots go.

Attachment 66567
I hope you don't take him for granite.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:37 AM   #18330

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahw View Post
i had to find my glasses. I thought you had on an indian head-dress. Looks like a fun time.
that is funny!
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:17 AM   #18331

Fleetwood Owners Club
Just pondering, almost all pics of mini's show two (or more) couples deep in conversation and most always near FOOD.

My ponder! Which came first, The Mutant Mini or the Food?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:21 AM   #18332

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Hey, it's time I said thanks! Thanks! You should come for dinner. Sometimes it's even good enough to eat!

So what's with this special sea salt? We've had pink, black, speckled and gray salts at one time or another, but never thought much about them beyond their being an expensive curiosity in a restaurant. Do you use it a lot? How different is it from regular table salt?

We all seem to eat vicariously around here, don't we? Yum this and OM NOM that. It's great fun to see what others are fixing. Your chicken sounds good, and I just brought home a frozen hen from a friend who raises them. Getting the yen for a roasted chicken, especially now!

Cheers!
Sue

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things

We had 2 (yes two) wonderful Mini-Cs with Nissa last Winter when we stayed in Verde Valley AZ.

We strolled with Nissa through the Old Town and happened upon the Verde Valley Oil Trader shop. We left there with exotic olive oil and balsamic vinegar and seasalt. http://vvoliveoil.com

Now we search out such shops and buy more and it is all Nissa's fault!

We now have several of each category, and make almost every meal a new culinary experience with the new and wonderous flavors.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:28 AM   #18333

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey Tim. Got that 20 you owe me?
Good, if you don't mind, don't cash it till the fifth Sunday in August!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #18334

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
I hope you don't take him for granite.

That's what happened in his former job, so he just started sitting on paper work until somebody noticed him. Come to think of it, he does a lot of that now in his current position.

To his credit though, we have never known him to just pick up and walk off the job. Surprising too, because he works for rock-bottom wages. Maybe it's the perks of travel that keep him around. He sits near a window and strikes an air of superiority when we are in a gravel parking lot.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:17 AM   #18335

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I thought being ill had turned his hair green! Lol

Well.... I caught the stuffed skunk, "stinky" at the FEGCL, he is resting in the mh. But if you want, i can send you lots of stinkies...... Pup is leaving hers....... Not doing well with potty training......

Good morning all

Diane is the original SFM........... ( Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:20 AM   #18336

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I don't have any new pictures of Sena, but she displayed a new talent yesterday. She has officially become a cat burglar.

She very quietly watched as I returned from Arlene's house to the MH from her favorite spot on the second story deck. She can look down between the boards to see, yet remain unnoticed. Once I was out of sight she waited for Arlene to go out to Jonah's room to brush him and put him to bed.

Her Royal Brattiness then opened the front door, invited herself inside and raided the kitchen. The mess wasn't too extensive so we surmise that she wasn't inside long before Arlene returned. Sena dashed out the open door and was back up on the deck in a flash.

There is yet another door we now have to remember to lock.

The Cat Burglar in the Pink Panther aint got nuthin on the RVM Mascot! She would certainly be a challenge for Inspector Couseau.
But, afterall, she is a "menkey". One day she may be able to use the "phen", but must take care to not get a "bemp" on her head.
If Sena did not challenge and amaze you, Barb, how bored would you be?
And if you did not relate such fine stories, RVMville would be at a great loss!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #18337

Hey Mutants,

I can attest to the fact that Don didn't wear a head dress but we did have an excellent mini C, it sure was good to meet up with Don and Sandee and catch up in our travels. Hopefully when we catch up next it will be in Texas and we can get the Texas contingent together and include Steve and Annie as well !

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:59 AM   #18338

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Just pondering, almost all pics of mini's show two (or more) couples deep in conversation and most always near FOOD.

My ponder! Which came first, The Mutant Mini or the Food?

Hmmmm,,,,Well, once upon a time there was one RVM. Then there were two, and if they had met it would have been a GC as it was all of the RVMs. But before that could happen there was suudenly many RVMs, that Mutated here and there and before you know it they are also STMs! And so as not to run over each other some of them met up, thus the Mini-C. And as far as I know none have met without food. What came first? Pleased to be of help to you.
And that's all I have to say about that.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:01 AM   #18339

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So any one have any recent pictures of their RVM Mascot? Sparky is up and Bonita and sent me a text message asking about Morts big trip. That reminded me I have not seen many FEGC@CL mascots grace these pages....

Ah yes! All of those nifty mascots that I once held so close to me within the RVM Kimono. I miss them all.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:15 AM   #18340

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post

Attachment 66567

Rocky says Hi. He cant wave.
Grant is angular and Rocky is shaped like an Idaho spud, but perhaps distant relatives?
Grant must work out. Rocky, never! But hey, Wayne says that round is a shape

« Endless Tale Game | - »