Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-05-2015, 08:34 AM   #29401

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Nope! All you have to do is be around the door when we go out and you will hear her broken record voice, "Do you have your keys?" YES I HAVE MY KEYS. (But remember I have a hidden set now also. I wonder if the combination still works. Hmmm! Better check that soon.)

Stop buying so much steak and foods to cook outside and use the money and have a keypad installed.

Hush now, you hear!

I'm imagining that you speak to the youngest son's wife frequently, or at least when Larry tells you it's time for another session.
=====================================

Yeah Cowboys - way to go!
Better not let Earlene know where the key is hidden.

If money were the issue Wayne I would take your advice. Since money is not an issue - I won't. I will buy all the steak and foods to cook I want. As for a keypad - would be nice but not something I really miss. If a keypad breaks or becomes inoperative - do they pick it... ???
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #29402

Four of us were led to a table at our fave local BBQ yesterday, and I quick-like-a-bunny grabbed a chair with its back to Los Cowboys. Came to eat and visit. TV is too dang distracting, even if you're not a football fan.

So glad y'all keep us informed, even if there's some bias goin on there. Used to follow dem 'boys, back when a Texan was the DH. Now it's the Pats, just because. 😝
Old 01-05-2015, 10:05 AM   #29403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Four of us were led to a table at our fave local BBQ yesterday, and I quick-like-a-bunny grabbed a chair with its back to Los Cowboys. Came to eat and visit. TV is too dang distracting, even if you're not a football fan.

So glad y'all keep us informed, even if there's some bias goin on there. Used to follow dem 'boys, back when a Texan was the DH. Now it's the Pats, just because. 😝

Only football game I really watch is the superbowl, but for the ads and halftime, then attention wanders as the play resumes....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #29404
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Lol... nope limited creds... engine not running... thanks for the moral support and Happy New Year.

Have ha gotten closer to retirement plans or know if you can make the GC 1.2 Redux?
Happy New Year to you and Annie, and all the RVMs both far and wide.

When we locked ourselves out, we did it right. Dog inside, engine running, etc. #firstworldproblems Now we have spare keys everywhere and leave a window unlocked when parked.

Hub returned to work today after the holidays and is turning in his "intent to vacate" paperwork. After meeting with several financial advisors and much hand-wringing for the past several months, we are moving forward with retirement plans. He will be 60 in March, so retirement date is either March 31 or April 1 depending on the more favorable lump-sum interest rate for 1st or 2nd quarter. This will put his last day at work sometime in February since he has 6 weeks of vacation and some floating holidays to burn.

We will definitely be attending GC/CL Redux, but I have still not made a reservation. Must attend to this detail ASAP.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #29405

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post

When we locked ourselves out, we did it right. Dog inside, engine running, etc. #firstworldproblems Now we have spare keys everywhere and leave a window unlocked when parked.

Hub returned to work today after the holidays and is turning in his "intent to vacate" paperwork. After meeting with several financial advisors and much hand-wringing for the past several months, we are moving forward with retirement plans. He will be 60 in March, so retirement date is either March 31 or April 1 depending on the more favorable lump-sum interest rate for 1st or 2nd quarter. This will put his last day at work sometime in February since he has 6 weeks of vacation and some floating holidays to burn.

We will definitely be attending GC/CL Redux, but I have still not made a reservation. Must attend to this detail ASAP.
Tell him to prepare for the busiest time of his life - the period between now and about a month after retirement lol...

Exciting times indeed and so happy for the two of you. And I know a bunch of mutants who can't wait to get their hands around your ex-mod neck.. uhh.. I mean to give you the mutant hug and handshake.... lol.

C yas at the GC1.2 Redux!!
Steve and Annie
Old 01-05-2015, 11:08 AM   #29406

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post

Yea Sarah......
Get those reservations in....... Mark it on your calendar, we need to meet ya....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:32 AM   #29407

Winnebago Owners Club
The Lions helped the Zebras help the Cowboys to a win!

May the roads rise up to meet you, May the winds be always at your back...
Pepper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:41 PM   #29408

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2 View Post
The Lions helped the Zebras help the Cowboys to a win!
Do my eyes deceive me... HNY RVM71 Pepper2...!!

Where or where are you... on the road - on hold... how goes.
???
Old 01-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #29409

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
.....Now it's the Pats, just because. 😝

As good a reason as any. I like that !
2004 Element
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #29410

Mini-C in Los Algodones
Dave N Deb and possible RVMs
Wish it coulda been a GC!

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420495636.966288.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  101.5 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420495658.010801.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  140.0 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420495737.969236.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  114.8 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420495776.253205.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  116.2 KB
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:11 PM   #29411

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Dave's and DW's with potential mutants - or mutants with potential and couple of guests... hmmm. Are RVM 1 and 13 able to make mutants out of whole kimono cloth? Film at 11.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:25 PM   #29412

Vintage RV Owners Club
ok...finally sucumbed to the pressure, and went to see a medical type person. Antibiotics... an inhaler... and cough syrup with the good stuff in it. I shall sleep much easier tonight.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #29413

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Hell I'm so bored I'm starting to feel like a lumberyard.
And one of your cousins was the tree that jumped out and buggered up Tim's awning?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #29414

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
And one of your cousins was the tree that jumped out and buggered up Tim's awning?

The circle is complete
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote