Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-27-2015, 05:43 PM   #30423

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
Looks delicious - where are you and Annie at?
We are staying in Pharr, Tx. We made the drive to Port Isabel and South Padre Island sort by accident. Headed out and kept hedding... an hour later... beach.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2015, 05:45 PM   #30424

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
OK - I have lost my password and am on Annies phone - that for some reason remembers my password and my cell doesnt... lol.

I also may have an old email in profile. We shall see about that. I have sent for a reset. We will wait on that. Lol. Any way. Bye...
Old 01-27-2015, 05:46 PM   #30425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Gorgeous driftwood? Desert wood? I would have tried my best to get that home....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Ya. I thought about it, but it was attached to about a ton of cedar, AND in a National Monument. So...pics it is. Just had to share it.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:47 PM   #30426

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
The beach was marvelous. The oysters were mutantlicious. And the onion rings were crisp but not too large... and someone but shrimp and oysters in my bacon. 81 degrees and full on clear skies all day.
Looking goooooood!
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:22 PM   #30427
Community Administrator

Quote:
OK - I have lost my password and am on Annies phone - that for some reason remembers my password and my cell doesnt... lol.

I also may have an old email in profile. We shall see about that. I have sent for a reset. We will wait on that. Lol. Any way. Bye...

Check your pm. Your email is correct.
Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #30428

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Gorgeous driftwood? Desert wood? I would have tried my best to get that home....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
I'm thinking it was a dragon, best left alone!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:49 PM   #30429

Quote:

You fone is not a fruit. So....
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:56 PM   #30430

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
You fone is not a fruit. So....
All is right with the world.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #30431

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
Check your pm. Your email is correct.
Cliff
Thanks Cliff. Received and reset.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #30432
Community Administrator

Quote:
Thanks Cliff. Received and reset.

You're welcome.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:10 PM   #30433
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

Mine was simple, but still a kimono.

I wasn't like Dave, I had something under the kimono.
some things just can't be un-envisioned!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:14 PM   #30434
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Is it time to declare that I'm going to wear my Sumo loin cloth to the opening ceremony? Real men of the rotund variety are often seen in such a traditional garb.

May not be the right timing for this unveiling at the ceremony. Being that it (the ceremony) follows a potluck dinner. I might cause the highest number mutant in attendance to break out his mop and bucket.

Note to newbies: the highest number mutant at a gathering of mutants must provide cleaning services at that particular gathering. Mops, brooms, dust pans, and buckets are not provided.

Mary Ann says "Save that for me". And a few no's too.
As long as it ain't a "Speedo" I think anything would be a go!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:07 PM   #30435

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hello, just figgered I'd check in for a bit. Maybe someone has a good idea to solve our latest problem.

This is kinda off topic:

As everyone knows we changed our S&B location last summer. We love our new home. Our sweet little dogs have been adjusting, the one called Sadie is in heaven. The one called Molly waited and waited for us to go home. But after taking her "trailer" for a few trips and returning here, she has finally decided she is home.

We planned to fence in an area for them, but as time has passed we found they do really fine and never leave our property. Sadie loves to run and has a fine time with her freedom. Molly is more cautious and waits for company before heading to the pond or woods.

Our neighbor has 2 dogs who are terrorizing our dogs. On Friday one of them came over here and attacked Sadie, who of course wasn't having any of that, and she ran at the dog, then turned at the driveway edge to come back and the other dog BIT her in the thigh.
I went to the sheriff's office and filed a report, after going to the neighbor's and telling them what had happened. I said that dog is dangerous, please keep it home. The reply was HUH?
So all you fine diplomats, what do you suggest I do?

For the last 2 months our dogs don't like to leave the deck unless I have them on leash, I guess they think I will protect them if they are safely tethered to me. This of course means that I have to get fully dressed and bundled up, first thing every morning to take them out. Once we get away from the house I take the leashes off and they are fine.

The dogs from next door were back over here in our yard barking at us today.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:13 PM   #30436

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH View Post
Hello, just figgered I'd check in for a bit. Maybe someone has a good idea to solve our latest problem.

This is kinda off topic:

As everyone knows we changed our S&B location last summer. We love our new home. Our sweet little dogs have been adjusting, the one called Sadie is in heaven. The one called Molly waited and waited for us to go home. But after taking her "trailer" for a few trips and returning here, she has finally decided she is home.

We planned to fence in an area for them, but as time has passed we found they do really fine and never leave our property. Sadie loves to run and has a fine time with her freedom. Molly is more cautious and waits for company before heading to the pond or woods.

Our neighbor has 2 dogs who are terrorizing our dogs. On Friday one of them came over here and attacked Sadie, who of course wasn't having any of that, and she ran at the dog, then turned at the driveway edge to come back and the other dog BIT her in the thigh.
I went to the sheriff's office and filed a report, after going to the neighbor's and telling them what had happened. I said that dog is dangerous, please keep it home. The reply was HUH?
So all you fine diplomats, what do you suggest I do?

For the last 2 months our dogs don't like to leave the deck unless I have them on leash, I guess they think I will protect them if they are safely tethered to me. This of course means that I have to get fully dressed and bundled up, first thing every morning to take them out. Once we get away from the house I take the leashes off and they are fine.

The dogs from next door were back over here in our yard barking at us today.
I have no solution but am so glad to see you post. Like I said in PM the other day, we will be near you and Rockford first two weeks following GC 1.2 Redux. If we don't see you at Catherine's Landing - maybe we can visit up your way.

By the way... Sue gave me a persimmon I'm Rockport. Very nice and a little unusual.