Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2016, 07:46 AM   #54475

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Another member of the Arkansas Contingent.. lol.

Kris... the apparent connection to Tim has not gone unnoticed. However, we won't hold it against you because Mary is wonderful.

Welcome BillyandKris... I assume you will soon be awarded the coveted RVM # soon.

I am glad to have another Arkansas resident sign up. Tim & Mary, Di & Larry, and Ann & I have had some wonderful mini & midi curiosities with some mutants as they travel the I-40 interstate as they move from coast to coast...

We hope you can join us when you can...

We also hope to see you in Maine and the soon to be planned Texas gatherings...

We had to ask if we could join with a "MICRO Winnie", it is the Class B Van RV and as such we have to "Look UP" to all the "Big Dogs" Class A's... I am sure we will "Look UP" to your 5er too...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2016, 07:56 AM   #54476

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
We had to ask if we could join with a "MICRO Winnie", it is the Class B Van RV and as such we have to "Look UP" to all the "Big Dogs" Class A's... I am sure we will "Look UP" to your 5er too...
I believe one can mutate in any type of vehicle. Your vehicle type is certainly no entry requirement.
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:12 AM   #54477

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
I believe one can mutate in any type of vehicle. Your vehicle type is certainly no entry requirement.
Thats what I was told... And I have enjoyed parking my "MICRO" close by the "BIG BOYS" Giant Class A's... I can almost put ours in their basement storage bins...

I could probably win the "Smallest" RV contest...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
Old 05-13-2016, 08:19 AM   #54478

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Thats what I was told... And I have enjoyed parking my "MICRO" close by the "BIG BOYS" Giant Class A's... I can almost put ours in their basement storage bins...

Yes, Richard and Ann, you certainly have Barb and me beat out in that category!
Old 05-13-2016, 08:22 AM   #54479
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyandKris View Post
Uh Oh. Put a bucket under it. So is it OK for fifth wheelers (with chunk missing out of the fiberglass front cap) to be an RV Mutant, 2?
Hello Billy and Kris. Study for the test, give yourselves a year or to to memorize, you are from Arkansas, and then answer the questions. No cheating - so don't ask Tim or any of the others from that area as they probably have forgotten the correct answers. They do know the test questions though.

BTW, I'm the only sane one on this thread. Also, once you have been properly assigned a number, you will be given an alternative means of communications. It is that means that you must ask me for my theme song. Everyone loves it, as the love me.

Hopefully a welcome will be in the short coming days, hours, or minutes. I'm sure you are smarter than the "others" from you area.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:35 AM   #54480

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Yes, Richard and Ann, you certainly have Barb and me beat out in that category!
Quote:

Actually RVM8 Shadowcache has the smallest RV... it's a teardrop trailer. Doesn't post often but once a mutant, always a mutant!

Then there are a one or two between or without an RV... oh the humanity!

Gotta run... another day of nonsense with FL today. Later mutants!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #54481

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Actually RVM8 Shadowcache has the smallest RV... it's a teardrop trailer. Doesn't post often but once a mutant, always a mutant!

Then there are a one or two between or without an RV... oh the humanity!

Gotta run... another day of nonsense with FL today. Later mutants!

Well, I guess I will have to enter a different contest...

BTW, watching GMA today, they featured Glacier National park, one in a "Teardrop" & I think that is a fantastic way to go... They also showed a big tent with tub, commode, stove bed, couch etc... they called that GLAMPING for Glamours Camping...

And to my friend Wayne in Texas, I have been told that if I moved to Texas, I would increase the IQ of BOTH states... LOL

I have a feeling I will pay for that one at the soon to be announced GC in Texas...

Old 05-13-2016, 09:31 AM   #54482

Steve and Annie - - I hope that I caught you in time.

Go down to the hotel pool and seek out 10 - 12 of the most misbehavin' kids you can find. Explain to their parents that you want to rent them for a special mission.

Take the kids to the waiting room and showroom of the FL. Explain to the kids that they can do anything except leave the building or break something (that you might have to pay for).

In a few minutes you will see Bonita entering the repair shop with 7 -8 technicians surrounding it. You'll be out of there by noon CT.

Sorry that I didn't think of this on Wednesday afternoon.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:52 AM   #54483

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post

Go down to the hotel pool and seek out 10 - 12 of the most misbehavin' kids you can find. Explain to their parents that you want to rent them for a special mission.

Take the kids to the waiting room and showroom of the FL. Explain to the kids that they can do anything except leave the building or break something (that you might have to pay for).

In a few minutes you will see Bonita entering the repair shop with 7 -8 technicians surrounding it. You'll be out of there by noon CT.

This sounds like a voice of experience suggestion, Papaw Steve Not that you have used your own DGK . (Delightful Grand Kids) They are much too well behaved.

I think your plan has merit. I would add a few hungry infants to your terrorizing flash mob. You might even negotiate a refund of what Flaggstaff FL charged you to injure poor Bonita if you play your cards right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:05 AM   #54484

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Well, I guess I will have to enter a different contest...

BTW, watching GMA today, they featured Glacier National park, one in a "Teardrop" & I think that is a fantastic way to go... They also showed a big tent with tub, commode, stove bed, couch etc... they called that GLAMPING for Glamours Camping...

And to my friend Wayne in Texas, I have been told that if I moved to Texas, I would increase the IQ of BOTH states... LOL

I have a feeling I will pay for that one at the soon to be announced GC in Texas...
Dont worry RiChard, you'll have to explain it to him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post

Papa Steve I can remember buying a couple vehicles in the past, once with my boys opening and slamming the desk and file drawers in sales office and another where they were climbing in all the showroom vehicles! Normally I would have put a stop to that behavior but I had "The Deal" going my way!
Old 05-13-2016, 10:58 AM   #54485

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Can I suggest we add "service shop genius" to Papawto5's qualifications along with his other duties and notes.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 01:32 PM   #54486

Vintage RV Owners Club
Oh yes, I remember going on cheap vacations for timeshares with 4 towheads in tow.. one always got carsick and that put a quick end to any sales pitch! LOL! With so many littles with us... we did vacations on the cheap, and would stay at the timeshare and rent a couple canoes on one day and do a float, and the next we would talk the bus driver into picking us up or dropping us off with 6 cheap drug store air mattresses and we would float the same river that way. (The first day was a scouting adventure to see if there were too many snakes, and if it was deep enough to run the air mattresses over and where we would need to pick them up and carry them to avoid popping one...). Too much competition with the canoes and the float would never take log enough, but the air mattresses were really a relaxing ride...
Old 05-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #54487

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Oh yes, I remember going on cheap vacations for timeshares with 4 towheads in tow.. one always got carsick and that put a quick end to any sales pitch! LOL! With so many littles with us... we did vacations on the cheap, and would stay at the timeshare and rent a couple canoes on one day and do a float, and the next we would talk the bus driver into picking us up or dropping us off with 6 cheap drug store air mattresses and we would float the same river that way. (The first day was a scouting adventure to see if there were too many snakes, and if it was deep enough to run the air mattresses over and where we would need to pick them up and carry them to avoid popping one...). Too much competition with the canoes and the float would never take log enough, but the air mattresses were really a relaxing ride...
Snakes keep popping up with youse! Lol.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 04:19 PM   #54488

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Can I suggest we add "service shop genius" to Papawto5's qualifications along with his other duties and notes.
Yes!!!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote