Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #6679

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Evenin Muteys! Wow I haven't been talkin cause I'm too busy playin ketchup on my readin. Possum, Barb and I would luv to have that beautiful view to look at every day. We are mountain freeks anyway but I would be mesmerized lookin at that!

Steve when you finally get away from that ball and chain job, you can moonlight as a web designer! Great job.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #6680

I am an RVM

I have found that I am an RVM. havent read all the posts in this tread yet, but wow what a thread. I have found myself removing the Dumb stuff from our "Turtle Shell" And I dont miss them. like a clothes washer? Ill pay some one to do my laundry before we will waste time doin it. Life is too short following the rainbow, living the dream. TPMS...whats that, dont need. I stop every couple hundred miles and shoot the temp of the hubs/ and tires with one them there temp guns, need to strech the legs anyways. Propane gauges? you run out...you run out, one cold shower and you wont run out for quite a few months after that! The list goes on, but yeah we are for sure RVM's

So what member number am I?

Oh and is there a cool sticker to display on or RVM transports? be fun to see some of ya going down the road or in the parks and be able to say "look another RVM"

Spence
Roosters 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #6681

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosters 67 View Post
I have found that I am an RVM. havent read all the posts in this tread yet, but wow what a thread. I have found myself removing the Dumb stuff from our "Turtle Shell" And I dont miss them. like a clothes washer? Ill pay some one to do my laundry before we will waste time doin it. Life is too short following the rainbow, living the dream. TPMS...whats that, dont need. I stop every couple hundred miles and shoot the temp of the hubs/ and tires with one them there temp guns, need to strech the legs anyways. Propane gauges? you run out...you run out, one cold shower and you wont run out for quite a few months after that! The list goes on, but yeah we are for sure RVM's So what member number am I? Oh and is there a cool sticker to display on or RVM transports? be fun to see some of ya going down the road or in the parks and be able to say "look another RVM" Spence
Roosters welcome to the mutant side of the rainbow! You are almost home. You must profess that the journey is your destination to complete the enrollment process. Shortly thereafter, our Most Illustrious Potentate, flaggship aka Steve, or our Grand Poohbah CampDaven aka Dave will come along and confer upon you your official RVM # with all rights and privaledges therein.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #6682

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosters 67
I have found that I am an RVM. havent read all the posts in this tread yet, but wow what a thread. I have found myself removing the Dumb stuff from our "Turtle Shell" And I dont miss them. like a clothes washer? Ill pay some one to do my laundry before we will waste time doin it. Life is too short following the rainbow, living the dream. TPMS...whats that, dont need. I stop every couple hundred miles and shoot the temp of the hubs/ and tires with one them there temp guns, need to strech the legs anyways. Propane gauges? you run out...you run out, one cold shower and you wont run out for quite a few months after that! The list goes on, but yeah we are for sure RVM's

So what member number am I?

Oh and is there a cool sticker to display on or RVM transports? be fun to see some of ya going down the road or in the parks and be able to say "look another RVM"

Spence
Roosters 67 - Spencer & Tracie - welcome to the RVMdom and life on the rainbow! Don't forget the final affirmation - The Journey is the destination! You are hereby awarded and hereafter may travel as RVM62, with all rights and privileges.

I see when you're not on the road working - you are my neighbor to the east. Does your 5er have a Chester Drawers or a chest of drawers?

Again - welcome to the rainbow!
RVM2
Steve and Annie

Hey mutants - anyone notice - Roosters 2 post was to jump on the RVM rainbow. Say hello to our newest mutant!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #6683

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oh I forgot to mention our website, rvmutants. Com where you will find our brief but storied history, link to our first newsletter, info on our first ever Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing RV Park in Hot Springs AR next April 24-30th. Let me be the first to unofficially welcome you aboard our side of the rainbow!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #6684

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Ohhh there is our Most Illustrious Potentate now
Old 11-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #6685

HerbnBarb,
Thanks for the reminder.

Oh Yeah....I Got lost in the ramblin and ponderin'.

But of course The Journey Is Our Destination, always has been. Living the dream.

Spencer
Old 11-20-2013, 10:54 PM   #6686

Oh Flagship1, Ours has But a short but wide Chester Drowers. .....(East Texas pronunciation that is.)
Old 11-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #6687

Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow...lot's of new mutants... welcome one and all...
I sort of fizzed out for a week. Been busy trying to finish a project to welcome my new grandson with... iffen he ever gets here... was due last Friday but has his great grandpa's genepool apparently as he is late.
Anyway... Hey! and Welcome!
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #6688

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Do you get to keep the removed item, for posterity eh?
Dang, I forgot to ask for it! That sucker cost $65,000. It must be made of solid gold. Thankfully I had good insurance when they put it in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #6689

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky

Dang, I forgot to ask for it! That sucker cost $65,000. It must be made of solid gold. Thankfully I had good insurance when they put it in.
And I think I saw it on eBay. The doc is supplementing his income me thinks.

And with that, it's lights out at RVM Central. The new temp should be here tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #6690

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ
Wow...lot's of new mutants... welcome one and all...
I sort of fizzed out for a week. Been busy trying to finish a project to welcome my new grandson with... iffen he ever gets here... was due last Friday but has his great grandpa's genepool apparently as he is late.
Anyway... Hey! and Welcome!
Can't let that pass - without a Congrats - and keep us informed.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #6691

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
MartySQ congratulations on the pending new arrival. The continuence of the rainbow is always a good thing.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:56 AM   #6692

sorry I was not on yesterday I was enjoying my birthday woohoo I made it another year.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote