RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:47 PM   #72647
Senior Member
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,707
Ok, this is long..... I shared it on facebook, but gonna share it here too for those not on the FB.... it made me Laugh and smile.....


STARTS HERE:
Many of us are between 65 and death, i.e. old. My friend Alan S Bame sent me this excellent list for aging . . . and I have to agree it's good advice to follow. I'm particularly interested in tune with #19.

1. Itís time to use the money you saved up. Use it and enjoy it. Donít just keep it for those who may have no notion of the sacrifices you made to get it. Remember there is nothing more dangerous than a son or daughter-in-law with big ideas for your hard-earned capital. Warning: This is also a bad time for investments, even if it seems wonderful or fool-proof. They only bring problems and worries. This is a time for you to enjoy some peace and quiet.

2. Stop worrying about the financial situation of your children and grandchildren, and donít feel bad spending your money on yourself. Youíve taken care of them for many years, and youíve taught them what you could. You gave them an education, food, shelter and support. The responsibility is now theirs to earn their own money.

3. Keep a healthy life, without great physical effort. Do moderate exercise (like walking every day), eat well and get your sleep. Itís easy to become sick, and it gets harder to remain healthy. That is why you need to keep yourself in good shape and be aware of your medical and physical needs. Keep in touch with your doctor, do tests even when youíre feeling well. Stay informed.

4. Always buy the best, most beautiful items for your significant other. The key goal is to enjoy your money with your partner. One day one of you will miss the other, and the money will not provide any comfort then, enjoy it together.

5. Donít stress over the little things. Youíve already overcome so much in your life. You have good memories and bad ones, but the important thing is the present. Donít let the past drag you down and donít let the future frighten you. Feel good in the now. Small issues will soon be forgotten.

6. Regardless of age, always keep love alive. Love your partner, love life, love your family, love your neighbor and remember: ďA man is not old as long as he has intelligence and affection.Ē

7. Be proud, both inside and out. Donít stop going to your hair salon or barber, do your nails, go to the dermatologist and the dentist, keep your perfumes and creams well stocked. When you are well-maintained on the outside, it seeps in, making you feel proud and strong.

8. Donít lose sight of fashion trends for your age, but keep your own sense of style. Thereís nothing worse than an older person trying to wear the current fashion among youngsters. Youíve developed your own sense of what looks good on you Ė keep it and be proud of it. Itís part of who you are.

9. ALWAYS stay up-to-date. Read newspapers, watch the news. Go online and read what people are saying. Make sure you have an active email account and try to use some of those social networks. Youíll be surprised what old friends youíll meet. Keeping in touch with what is going on and with the people you know is important at any age.

10. Respect the younger generation and their opinions. They may not have the same ideals as you, but they are the future, and will take the world in their direction. Give advice, not criticism, and try to remind them that yesterdayís wisdom still applies today.

11. Never use the phrase: ďIn my time.Ē Your time is now. As long as youíre alive, you are part of this time. You may have been younger, but you are still you now, having fun and enjoying life.

12. Some people embrace their golden years, while others become bitter and surly. Life is too short to waste your days on the latter. Spend your time with positive, cheerful people, itíll rub off on you and your days will seem that much better. Spending your time with bitter people will make you older and harder to be around.

13. Do not surrender to the temptation of living with your children or grandchildren (if you have a financial choice, that is). Sure, being surrounded by family sounds great, but we all need our privacy. They need theirs and you need yours. If youíve lost your partner (our deepest condolences), then find a person to move in with you and help out. Even then, do so only if you feel you really need the help or do not want to live alone.

14. Donít abandon your hobbies. If you donít have any, make new ones. You can travel, hike, cook, read, dance. You can adopt a cat or a dog, grow a garden, play cards, checkers, chess, dominoes, golf. You can paint, volunteer or just collect certain items. Find something you like and spend some real time having fun with it.

15. Even if you donít feel like it, try to accept invitations. Baptisms, graduations, birthdays, weddings, conferences. Try to go. Get out of the house, meet people you havenít seen in a while, experience something new (or something old). But donít get upset when youíre not invited. Some events are limited by resources, and not everyone can be hosted. The important thing is to leave the house from time to time. Go to museums, go walk through a field. Get out there.

16. Be a conversationalist. Talk less and listen more. Some people go on and on about the past, not caring if their listeners are really interested. Thatís a great way of reducing their desire to speak with you. Listen first and answer questions, but donít go off into long stories unless asked to. Speak in courteous tones and try not to complain or criticize too much unless you really need to. Try to accept situations as they are. Everyone is going through the same things, and people have a low tolerance for hearing complaints. Always find some good things to say as well.

17. Pain and discomfort go hand in hand with getting older. Try not to dwell on them but accept them as a part of the cycle of life weíre all going through. Try to minimize them in your mind. They are not who you are, they are something that life added to you. If they become your entire focus, you lose sight of the person you used to be.

18. If youíve been offended by someone Ė forgive them. If youíve offended someone - apologize. Donít drag around resentment with you. It only serves to make you sad and bitter. It doesnít matter who was right. Someone once said: ďHolding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.Ē Donít take that poison. Forgive, forget and move on with your life.

19. If you have a strong belief, savor it. But donít waste your time trying to convince others. They will make their own choices no matter what you tell them, and it will only bring you frustration. Live your faith and set an example. Live true to your beliefs and let that memory sway them.

20. Laugh. Laugh A LOT. Laugh at everything. Remember, you are one of the lucky ones. You managed to have a life, a long one. Many never get to this age, never get to experience a full life. But you did. So whatís not to laugh about? Find the humor in your situation.

21. Take no notice of what others say about you and even less notice of what they might be thinking. Theyíll do it anyway, and you should have pride in yourself and what youíve achieved. Let them talk and donít worry. They have no idea about your history, your memories and the life youíve lived so far. Thereís still much to be written, so get busy writing and donít waste time thinking about what others might think. Now is the time to be at rest, at peace and as happy as you can be!

AND, as Alan's message suggests. REMEMBER: ďLife is too short to drink bad wine.Ē Or, in my case, bad Arnold Palmer.
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2021 THOR Delano 24fb
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-03-2018, 07:52 PM   #72648
Senior Member
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Attention MIGC or whatever we decided to call it attendees. How many are planning to arrive early or staying late? When given the go ahead by Papa Steve I want to have my plans made. We're thinking of arriving a week early and touring the area then departing for home at the close of the GC. Interested in others plans.


Tim, we were here last September, spent a month in the area.... loved it, but in our current situation we will most likely just plan on the time frame, maybe a couple of days before and after, depending upon the days of the week.....

Actually I forgot, what were the dates?
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2021 THOR Delano 24fb
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #72649
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,574
Dang Di... that was long lol!
But well worth the read.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #72650
Senior Member
 
romin roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Tim, we were here last September, spent a month in the area.... loved it, but in our current situation we will most likely just plan on the time frame, maybe a couple of days before and after, depending upon the days of the week.....

Actually I forgot, what were the dates?

Di, I believe the dates are: Mon 9/17 - Tue 9/25... Ooopppss that would be over a week, Maybe arrive Mon & leave Mon the 24th... Help, need official dates...

Queen Ann hopes to have her health back for the week, Arrive 17th & leave 25th..
__________________

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM   #72651
Senior Member
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Di, I believe the dates are: Mon 9/17 - Tue 9/25... Ooopppss that would be over a week, Maybe arrive Mon & leave Mon the 24th... Help, need official dates...

Queen Ann hopes to have her health back for the week, Arrive 17th & leave 25th..


Those were the dates Steve gave us, went back to his email....
I do know that weekends fill up in all of the Michigan campgrounds, so we might try to arrive on a Friday night rather than on a monday.

We crisscrossed the state, staying on both coasts....

But our limit on hours driving will be much shorter now....
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2021 THOR Delano 24fb
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:12 PM   #72652
Senior Member
 
slickest1's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: B.C.
Posts: 4,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim... I'm just getting around to pondering that myself. I don't believe we are heading directly to Normal from Az. Will probably swing by there when the GC concludes and then head for Az. So I need to figure out where to spend our time up until Sep...
How about the Pacific North West, Washington State. We could have a mini there somewhere.
__________________
Dennis & Marcie & Captain Hook The Jack Russell,aka PUP, 1998 HR Imperial 40 ft 2017 Equinox, 2010 Ram 1500 toads RVM59
A good day on the road means a restful night at the park!
slickest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:14 PM   #72653
Senior Member
 
slickest1's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: B.C.
Posts: 4,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam60 View Post
Dang Guys, that looks like fun! It also cracked me up!

Steve, get a device to hook the suspenders!
I got a laugh over that too. Reminded me of Smoky and the Bandit!
__________________
Dennis & Marcie & Captain Hook The Jack Russell,aka PUP, 1998 HR Imperial 40 ft 2017 Equinox, 2010 Ram 1500 toads RVM59
A good day on the road means a restful night at the park!
slickest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:59 PM   #72654
Senior Member
 
Alan24601's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Ok, this is long..... I shared it on facebook, but gonna share it here too for those not on the FB.... it made me Laugh and smile.....


STARTS HERE:
Many of us are between 65 and death, i.e. old. My friend Alan S Bame sent me this excellent list for aging . . . and I have to agree it's good advice to follow. I'm particularly interested in tune with #19.

1. Itís time to use the money you saved up. Use it and enjoy it. Donít just keep it for those who may have no notion of the sacrifices you made to get it. Remember there is nothing more dangerous than a son or daughter-in-law with big ideas for your hard-earned capital. Warning: This is also a bad time for investments, even if it seems wonderful or fool-proof. They only bring problems and worries. This is a time for you to enjoy some peace and quiet.

2. Stop worrying about the financial situation of your children and grandchildren, and donít feel bad spending your money on yourself. Youíve taken care of them for many years, and youíve taught them what you could. You gave them an education, food, shelter and support. The responsibility is now theirs to earn their own money.

3. Keep a healthy life, without great physical effort. Do moderate exercise (like walking every day), eat well and get your sleep. Itís easy to become sick, and it gets harder to remain healthy. That is why you need to keep yourself in good shape and be aware of your medical and physical needs. Keep in touch with your doctor, do tests even when youíre feeling well. Stay informed.

4. Always buy the best, most beautiful items for your significant other. The key goal is to enjoy your money with your partner. One day one of you will miss the other, and the money will not provide any comfort then, enjoy it together.

5. Donít stress over the little things. Youíve already overcome so much in your life. You have good memories and bad ones, but the important thing is the present. Donít let the past drag you down and donít let the future frighten you. Feel good in the now. Small issues will soon be forgotten.

6. Regardless of age, always keep love alive. Love your partner, love life, love your family, love your neighbor and remember: ďA man is not old as long as he has intelligence and affection.Ē

7. Be proud, both inside and out. Donít stop going to your hair salon or barber, do your nails, go to the dermatologist and the dentist, keep your perfumes and creams well stocked. When you are well-maintained on the outside, it seeps in, making you feel proud and strong.

8. Donít lose sight of fashion trends for your age, but keep your own sense of style. Thereís nothing worse than an older person trying to wear the current fashion among youngsters. Youíve developed your own sense of what looks good on you Ė keep it and be proud of it. Itís part of who you are.

9. ALWAYS stay up-to-date. Read newspapers, watch the news. Go online and read what people are saying. Make sure you have an active email account and try to use some of those social networks. Youíll be surprised what old friends youíll meet. Keeping in touch with what is going on and with the people you know is important at any age.

10. Respect the younger generation and their opinions. They may not have the same ideals as you, but they are the future, and will take the world in their direction. Give advice, not criticism, and try to remind them that yesterdayís wisdom still applies today.

11. Never use the phrase: ďIn my time.Ē Your time is now. As long as youíre alive, you are part of this time. You may have been younger, but you are still you now, having fun and enjoying life.

12. Some people embrace their golden years, while others become bitter and surly. Life is too short to waste your days on the latter. Spend your time with positive, cheerful people, itíll rub off on you and your days will seem that much better. Spending your time with bitter people will make you older and harder to be around.

13. Do not surrender to the temptation of living with your children or grandchildren (if you have a financial choice, that is). Sure, being surrounded by family sounds great, but we all need our privacy. They need theirs and you need yours. If youíve lost your partner (our deepest condolences), then find a person to move in with you and help out. Even then, do so only if you feel you really need the help or do not want to live alone.

14. Donít abandon your hobbies. If you donít have any, make new ones. You can travel, hike, cook, read, dance. You can adopt a cat or a dog, grow a garden, play cards, checkers, chess, dominoes, golf. You can paint, volunteer or just collect certain items. Find something you like and spend some real time having fun with it.

15. Even if you donít feel like it, try to accept invitations. Baptisms, graduations, birthdays, weddings, conferences. Try to go. Get out of the house, meet people you havenít seen in a while, experience something new (or something old). But donít get upset when youíre not invited. Some events are limited by resources, and not everyone can be hosted. The important thing is to leave the house from time to time. Go to museums, go walk through a field. Get out there.

16. Be a conversationalist. Talk less and listen more. Some people go on and on about the past, not caring if their listeners are really interested. Thatís a great way of reducing their desire to speak with you. Listen first and answer questions, but donít go off into long stories unless asked to. Speak in courteous tones and try not to complain or criticize too much unless you really need to. Try to accept situations as they are. Everyone is going through the same things, and people have a low tolerance for hearing complaints. Always find some good things to say as well.

17. Pain and discomfort go hand in hand with getting older. Try not to dwell on them but accept them as a part of the cycle of life weíre all going through. Try to minimize them in your mind. They are not who you are, they are something that life added to you. If they become your entire focus, you lose sight of the person you used to be.

18. If youíve been offended by someone Ė forgive them. If youíve offended someone - apologize. Donít drag around resentment with you. It only serves to make you sad and bitter. It doesnít matter who was right. Someone once said: ďHolding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.Ē Donít take that poison. Forgive, forget and move on with your life.

19. If you have a strong belief, savor it. But donít waste your time trying to convince others. They will make their own choices no matter what you tell them, and it will only bring you frustration. Live your faith and set an example. Live true to your beliefs and let that memory sway them.

20. Laugh. Laugh A LOT. Laugh at everything. Remember, you are one of the lucky ones. You managed to have a life, a long one. Many never get to this age, never get to experience a full life. But you did. So whatís not to laugh about? Find the humor in your situation.

21. Take no notice of what others say about you and even less notice of what they might be thinking. Theyíll do it anyway, and you should have pride in yourself and what youíve achieved. Let them talk and donít worry. They have no idea about your history, your memories and the life youíve lived so far. Thereís still much to be written, so get busy writing and donít waste time thinking about what others might think. Now is the time to be at rest, at peace and as happy as you can be!

AND, as Alan's message suggests. REMEMBER: ďLife is too short to drink bad wine.Ē Or, in my case, bad Arnold Palmer.


The sentiments expressed are right on the mark, wish I could have lived them all the time when we were young. Now I did manage to have a good life and a wonderful family and a successful career but not without unnecessary angst. Good wine is certainly a wonderful ingredient of our retired life. Certainly enjoyed seeing my quote repeated and hope it motivates those who read it to sit back and enjoy the journey.
Alan24601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #72655
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
It didn't seem that big to me. But the houses may make it seem small, but we'll done.

I don't think their map in actuallity would fit on 5 acres.
<url=http://www.buckhornlake.com/site-map.html]Buckhon Lake RV Resort[/url]


Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Attention MIGC or whatever we decided to call it attendees. How many are planning to arrive early or staying late? When given the go ahead by Papa Steve I want to have my plans made. We're thinking of arriving a week early and touring the area then departing for home at the close of the GC. Interested in others plans.
Our present plans are to travel to Central Mass. and visit family there. Then across NY State to Niagara Falls again, then across Canada from Niagara to Sarnia and stay just outside Sarnia depending on time constraints maybe over to the East Coast of Lake Michigan for a little while and then up to MIGC. The home trip from there will be down the Left Side of Lake Michigan and probably stopping again near the Mall of America..then South.

We would be happy to meet anyone along the way.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse) RVM14
Lexi - Goldendoodle
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:50 AM   #72656
Senior Member
 
Papawto5's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

I don't think their map in actuallity would fit on 5 acres.
<url=http://www.buckhornlake.com/site-map.html]Buckhon Lake RV Resort[/url]




Our present plans are to travel to Central Mass. and visit family there. Then across NY State to Niagara Falls again, then across Canada from Niagara to Sarnia and stay just outside Sarnia depending on time constraints maybe over to the East Coast of Lake Michigan for a little while and then up to MIGC. The home trip from there will be down the Left Side of Lake Michigan and probably stopping again near the Mall of America..then South.

We would be happy to meet anyone along the way.
Remember the firearm laws in Canada aren't like the States' laws.
__________________
2018 Coleman T T
Living Our Dream One Mile at a Time
Steve & Mary Ann (RVM5 & 5A)
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:21 AM   #72657
Senior Member
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,707
R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan24601 View Post
The sentiments expressed are right on the mark, wish I could have lived them all the time when we were young. Now I did manage to have a good life and a wonderful family and a successful career but not without unnecessary angst. Good wine is certainly a wonderful ingredient of our retired life. Certainly enjoyed seeing my quote repeated and hope it motivates those who read it to sit back and enjoy the journey.


Well hello Alan.... I saw this on facebook, and it was so perfectly said, that I just had to share... thank you for putting your thoughts down.....

I didnt know that you were RVM #21 when I copied and pasted it, I am di from Arkansas......
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2021 THOR Delano 24fb
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:52 AM   #72658
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 16,436
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Dave and I raced scooters at Frys today. Here I am about to lap him for the third time. In fairness, he didn't run anyone over and isn't a certified operator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
In fairness, Steve knows how to duck down behind a Twinkie display rack and then claim a lap on me for it.
Next time Mario! Next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam60 View Post
Dang Guys, that looks like fun! It also cracked me up!

Steve, get a device to hook the suspenders!
Suspender grab on a race course? Now that there is funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
I got a laugh over that too. Reminded me of Smoky and the Bandit!
Hey hay!

A new RVM Mutant Olympics event? Can we do 5 laps without being tossed or arrested?
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:54 AM   #72659
Senior Member
 
Sohapi's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,283
How far south are you heading?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

I don't think their map in actuallity would fit on 5 acres.
<url=http://www.buckhornlake.com/site-map.html]Buckhon Lake RV Resort[/url]




Our present plans are to travel to Central Mass. and visit family there. Then across NY State to Niagara Falls again, then across Canada from Niagara to Sarnia and stay just outside Sarnia depending on time constraints maybe over to the East Coast of Lake Michigan for a little while and then up to MIGC. The home trip from there will be down the Left Side of Lake Michigan and probably stopping again near the Mall of America..then South.

We would be happy to meet anyone along the way.
__________________
Colleen & Hunter
Ret. AF & RVM77
45' 2001 Monaco Signature
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:53 AM   #72660
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
How about the Pacific North West, Washington State. We could have a mini there somewhere.
My brother and I are talking about seeing the Olympic peninsula this summer. I've spent 7 summers in my DD's backyard in and near Seattle. Between 6/15 and 9/15 it's blue skies, no rain and high temps in the 70s.

RV parks are rare and expensive near Seattle, but the choices get better about 100 miles out.
__________________
Barb (RVM18) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie) RIP Sena FMCA#F466348
"Homer" Ď11 Shasta Cynara, pulling "Ranger" '97 Ford Ranger toad
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.