RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-13-2018, 07:55 PM   #72829

First, Di, glad Larry got thru another procedure well & you passed a bugger.
Welcome RVM 169, we are in AR near I30 & I40 so holler if you get nearby. I am the self appointed dues collector. You can pay $0.00 monthly or a lifetime membership for $0.00.

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2012 ERA 24' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #72830
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey, fresh blood! I go off to Yuma for a Midi-C and a new mutant snuck in. Welcome Charlene! Look for email or private messages from me with RVM info you'll need.

Has anyone seen the mop and broom lately? Time to hand that detail off.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:20 PM   #72831

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Health warning on a pack of Marlboros in Mexico.
If your going to smoke lay on your back!
Old 01-13-2018, 08:21 PM   #72832

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Ok here's an update.

After many months of searching and researching, Andrea and I decided on a 35 foot 5th wheel made in the Pacific Northwest.

The only problem is, the unit is in.. the Pacific Northwest... in the dead of winter.

I think I'm going to hire a driver to bring it to me in Texas. We'll shake out in Waco, Dallas and maybe OK city to see some friends.

Planned retreat to Colorado mountains during the hot season here, if I can figure out what to do with my cats for a month..cause they ain't coming along for the ride, sorry kitties.

Little Stella is doing great, what a doll! This kid, oh my gosh. You all are going to LOVE this kid. Such a great personality.
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:36 PM   #72833
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
The only problem is, the unit is in.. the Pacific Northwest... in the dead of winter. I think I'm going to hire a driver to bring it to me in Texas.
Do y'all ever do anything the easy way?????

Congrats on finding the right RV.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:00 AM   #72834

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrandma View Post
Hahaha... uh-huh, I see how you guys are!! 😆😆😆

Charlene
Somebody needs to pass you the mop & broom. Nubies get to clean up all our messes, donchano. 😉

I tried to send you a PM, but apparently I've offended the gods or summat & am not allowed. So: welcome, thrice welcome #169!

You're Peoria? We are Champaign County. Yay! We are definitely w/in mini-c range! Cheers!
Old 01-14-2018, 03:13 AM   #72835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Somebody needs to pass you the mop & broom. Nubies get to clean up all our messes, donchano. 😉

I tried to send you a PM, but apparently I've offended the gods or summat & am not allowed. So: welcome, thrice welcome #169!

You're Peoria? We are Champaign County. Yay! We are definitely w/in mini-c range! Cheers!
It would be cool to meet up with you two again. Denise and I are trying to work Peoria into our trip to the Great Lakes region so we can do a mini C. I think Don and Colleen may be headed that way too on their way to Michigan. We could end up with a midi C if all goes well.
Wandersabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:57 AM   #72836

Fleetwood Owners Club
Good morning Ed, hope your warm and things running smoothly!
Old 01-14-2018, 08:07 AM   #72837

Vintage RV Owners Club
Holy moly, thanks for all the welcome posts, guys! I was gonna quote all of you, but that woulda made my post really long. And as a couple of mutants who know me from another thread can attest, I write novella-length posts, so... Thanks!

A big hullo wave to the local mutants! That's awesome. I'm always up for camping together. C'mon spring!

So do I need to learn the secret handshake or make introductions or pass off all my worldly goods and pledge total obedience? Or just jump into the deep end of the pool?

Di, got your message and thanks again. Looking forward to all the laughs.

See? I kept this short but don't get used to it.

Charlene
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine. Blog: Disc Golf Duffers
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:27 AM   #72838

Fleetwood Owners Club
Granny y'all should look into coming to the Mackinaw area for a GC (rally) in Sept. There you'll meet many mutants and thread killers and have a great time. There are no fees so remember, you get what you pay for!

If you have a chance to meet Sue and Martin expect a good time. They're top notch mutants!
Old 01-14-2018, 08:29 AM   #72839

Charlene , welcome to the world of Mutants , I think you will find that if you just jump right in you'll do just fine , wading in only sets you up for pestering from the one that lives way down Texas way , and another who seems to think that the trees in his yard just jump out and hit his rainbow rider , you have to watch out for those Arkansas trees , hope to see you out on your travels ....

Cheers !!!!!
Jeff & Marcia
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #72840

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Good morning Ed, hope your warm and things running smoothly!
Good morning Tim..
Yep so far tbe day is looking up.
Just crossed into Mississippi with above freezing temperatures forecasted for 10:00
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #72841

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Granny y'all should look into coming to the Mackinaw area for a GC (rally) in Sept.
I saw you guys talking about it, and I'm certainly interested. When in September? I looked it up, Mackinaw is a little over 8 hours from us, so totally doable. We've got no disc golf tournaments in September, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
wading in only sets you up for pestering from the one that lives way down Texas way , and another who seems to think that the trees in his yard just jump out and hit his rainbow rider , you have to watch out for those Arkansas trees
BAHAHA. I'll keep that in mind, Jeff!

Charlene
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine. Blog: Disc Golf Duffers
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:58 AM   #72842

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrandma View Post
I saw you guys talking about it, and I'm certainly interested. When in September? I looked it up, Mackinaw is a little over 8 hours from us, so totally doable. We've got no disc golf tournaments in September, either.

BAHAHA. I'll keep that in mind, Jeff!

Charlene
I think these are the dates but we haven't been given the go ahead to call for reservations yet. September 17-26. Many will arrive early and some stay late, it's that much fun. Don't worry about being a newbie at the GC (rally) you will have fun. And gain weight!