RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-14-2018, 08:59 PM   #73837

Winnebago Owners Club
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Oh please post pics, I love seeing birds Red breast/blue back may be a Military Macaw, not sure, have to see it. I got this great book on all macaws, it's like 14x19 in size, full color pictures on really quality paper, got it when I was learning as much as possible back when Mac was still an ornery baby (first 5 years at least).
Don't have a Macaw, but saw this Blue Heron in the pool of Round Springs, MO
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue H 2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	192378   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue H 1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	192379  

Now in a Class C Coachman Leperchaun, trailer towing a 1950 Crosley Station wagon, or a '42 Pick-Up. Member of the Non-Affiliated Camping Group FMCA #F462997 RVM #146 Jon & Ellen
Eyephoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-14-2018, 10:04 PM   #73838

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyephoto View Post
I'm pretty certain Mac would scream at that bird
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:21 PM   #73839
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Funny you suggest coming down to get away from the cold. After several spring type days it is snowing this morning.
Money always helps but it was picture posting help I require. I will figure it out. I know, I am challenged!

I think that is a Canadian thing especially since communicating with 4 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofffee View Post
interior of coach
Nice! Come on down and get out of the cold. Happy to hear you are feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t55watson View Post
We are supposed to meet up with Suspinz tomorrow. I know she is lurking around here somewhere, but within reason can you tell me what to expect?
Our first face2face with a mutant.
She has lured us to a campground that isn't even listed in the Good Sam RV Park Guide. I think I should be nervous.
Well, you are going to have a problem. Sue doesn't speak good English. Just ask Martin.

Oooo! that was bad!

Okay, so we have entertained them for 3 years now here at the S&B and you are going to find a wonderful couple of RVMutants. I'm not going to try and "fluff" up there ego, just going to let you find out for your self.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:30 PM   #73840

Aw Wayne, you are too kind!
Old 02-14-2018, 11:56 PM   #73841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

Well, you are going to have a problem. Sue doesn't speak good English. Just ask Martin.

Oooo! that was bad!

Okay, so we have entertained them for 3 years now here at the S&B and you are going to find a wonderful couple of RVMutants. I'm not going to try and "fluff" up there ego, just going to let you find out for your self.
Hey, I can't even pronounce his name right!

And do feel free to fluff up my ego any time.

T55 is right to be worried ... vewwy, vewwy worried! Bwahhaha!
Old 02-14-2018, 11:57 PM   #73842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyephoto View Post
Beautiful! Perfect shot of those wings as it was taking off.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:01 AM   #73843

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Oh please post pics, I love seeing birds Red breast/blue back may be a Military Macaw, not sure, have to see it. I got this great book on all macaws, it's like 14x19 in size, full color pictures on really quality paper, got it when I was learning as much as possible back when Mac was still an ornery baby (first 5 years at least).
Dang! I really did not run out to take pics, as I thought the couple might be tired after a long day driving 2 vehicles & pulling a U-Haul. Unfortunately, they left early in the morning, so no 2nd chances. I'll know better another time.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:05 AM   #73844

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
If you're lucky Sue will serve a special treat. My dreams are of Eton Mess!
Oh brother. Now you've done it! Now I hafta whip up some goshawful mess to serve? Dagnabit, I'll hafta eat some, too, to prove it's safe in spite of what it looks like. We're all doomed, I tellya, doomed!
Old 02-15-2018, 05:07 AM   #73845

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Marcie posted the inside here is the outside.
Awesome!
RVM #170 Ready to start the next adventure of my life. I am a merchandiser and a personal organizer, hence the filethis2.
filethis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:08 AM   #73846

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ok Arkies, I'm on my way to Little Rock next week. I've got my reservations at a couple of boondocker welcome hosts. I've been packing up and working on my van. Cleaned out my fresh water tank, now to change out the gate valves and sewer hose. I've been busy mutating into a full time RVer.
RVM #170 Ready to start the next adventure of my life. I am a merchandiser and a personal organizer, hence the filethis2.
filethis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:48 AM   #73847

Colleen, thanx for the kind words on Facebook. My Facebook account will allow me to "like" but won't let me "comment". That's 99.5 per cent okay with me. I'm not one to blather endlessly or share, but comments once in a while are in order.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:13 AM   #73848

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post
Ok Arkies, I'm on my way to Little Rock next week. I've got my reservations at a couple of boondocker welcome hosts. I've been packing up and working on my van. Cleaned out my fresh water tank, now to change out the gate valves and sewer hose. I've been busy mutating into a full time RVer.
Let us know a little more detail such as when and where and Richard will find a way to make a meal out of a meeting! The three Arkies are all located primarily in the central AR area and seldom pass up a chance to eat. We'd all love to meet you.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:53 AM   #73849

Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post

I will take this notice as a sign that you have not been intimidated by Tim (the builder among other things) or Di (our resident artist, keeper of the lust scrolls & exceptional teacher).

Somehow, visitors seem to survive.

Welcome to our neck of the country, I have nominated Tim to coordinate the meeting times and location. Queen Ann & I just follow his capable lead.

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:59 AM   #73850

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Let us know a little more detail such as when and where and Richard will find a way to make a meal out of a meeting! The three Arkies are all located primarily in the central AR area and seldom pass up a chance to eat. We'd all love to meet you.

True!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is online now   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »