RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-21-2018, 08:34 AM   #74761
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 16,397
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
We'll be home on the 1st if you are in the area

.


Woot!
I have phone numbers for both of you.
Who should we call or text?
What rv Park is preferred?
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-21-2018, 08:39 AM   #74762
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I wish I knew another way to post that video here. Sadly I am lost as to how to fix this
As stated, a flash player is needed. Some browsers do not have a built in flash player. I use Firefox and as an Add-on I have "JavaScript Toggle On and Off 0.2.2" which allows me to toggle Java Script on and off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Sorry Martin, still don't see any file I can click on to download...It's odd though, I see a box proclaiming a file exists but nothing is there.
My MacBookPro didn't have a problem, but I saved the MP3 and then opened it.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse) RVM14
Lexi - Goldendoodle
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:40 AM   #74763
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,082
Hey Dave, regarding that door you straightened out. To bad I was not "around" as I could have sat on it and saved you all the trouble.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse) RVM14
Lexi - Goldendoodle
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #74764
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,082
Earlene said she is feeling better today. I think it is the Ohhmms but the medicine probably is helping.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse) RVM14
Lexi - Goldendoodle
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:18 AM   #74765
Senior Member
 
MartinC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Champaign Co. IL
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Sorry Martin, still don't see any file I can click on to download...It's odd though, I see a box proclaiming a file exists but nothing is there.
This is really weird, Carl. I just clicked back to my last post you referenced and the mp3 file is clearly shown and works. I am using the iRV2 android app though.
Anyway, for those of you not familiar with Gerard Hoffnung, I recommend you Google his name. You will find links to his famous Oxford Union address and other odd pieces of audio. I always thought his voice sounded like that of an elderly gentleman, perhaps one from an old London men's club where brandy and soda would be the favourite tipple. But no, he was surprisingly young and, sadly, died in his early thirties. He was a strange fellow, a tuba player, who occasionally mounted concerts with his own compositions and featuring a full symphony orchestra with the principal instrument being a vacuum cleaner. A real English eccentric.
__________________
Champaign County Illinois
2016 Thor Tuscany 45 AT, 2014 Jeep Cherokee
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:20 AM   #74766
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 10,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Earlene said she is feeling better today. I think it is the Ohhmms but the medicine probably is helping.
__________________
Barb (RVM18) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie) RIP Sena FMCA#F466348
"Homer" ‘11 Shasta Cynara, pulling "Smarty" '12 Smart Car toad
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:44 AM   #74767
Senior Member
 
bokobird's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: CT S&B
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
This is really weird, Carl. I just clicked back to my last post you referenced and the mp3 file is clearly shown and works. I am using the iRV2 android app though.
Anyway, for those of you not familiar with Gerard Hoffnung, I recommend you Google his name. You will find links to his famous Oxford Union address and other odd pieces of audio. I always thought his voice sounded like that of an elderly gentleman, perhaps one from an old London men's club where brandy and soda would be the favourite tipple. But no, he was surprisingly young and, sadly, died in his early thirties. He was a strange fellow, a tuba player, who occasionally mounted concerts with his own compositions and featuring a full symphony orchestra with the principal instrument being a vacuum cleaner. A real English eccentric.
Ah, figured it out, same issue in Safari, it just wasn't going to show me something I generally have blocked. I went to Chrome and sure as heck, the file was there, downloaded it and will watch a bit later...Thanks Martin!
__________________
Carl
'07 Newmar KSDP3916 w/Hydralift/'06 FLHX, '15 Equinox, Blue Ox Alpha, RVibrake2, FMCA F476758
With Mac (28 yrs) and Boko (25 yrs) the birds...
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:17 AM   #74768
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,542
I'm here...Tim....I put my 2 cents in occasionally.
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute or a yellow Jeep Wrangler.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #74769
Senior Member
 
MartinC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Champaign Co. IL
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Ah, figured it out, same issue in Safari, it just wasn't going to show me something I generally have blocked. I went to Chrome and sure as heck, the file was there, downloaded it and will watch a bit later...Thanks Martin!
There's nothing to see, Carl, it's a very short audio clip - but very apposite to Di's comnent on Larry's nashers.
__________________
Champaign County Illinois
2016 Thor Tuscany 45 AT, 2014 Jeep Cherokee
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #74770
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 9,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I'm here...Tim....I put my 2 cents in occasionally.
Marty I wish you would stop sending this cold weather down here!
It's Spring!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:56 PM   #74771
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,542
What you talking about...we have a high of 53 today! That's spring weather!
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute or a yellow Jeep Wrangler.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:06 PM   #74772
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 16,397
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
There's nothing to see, Carl, it's a very short audio clip - but very apposite to Di's comnent on Larry's nashers.


Hmmmm
I wore a shirt with “Nothing” on it, and I got cheers, sneers, and jeers!
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:24 PM   #74773
Senior Member
 
bokobird's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: CT S&B
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Hmmmm
I wore a shirt with “Nothing” on it, and I got cheers, sneers, and jeers!
Because there was Nothing to see!
__________________
Carl
'07 Newmar KSDP3916 w/Hydralift/'06 FLHX, '15 Equinox, Blue Ox Alpha, RVibrake2, FMCA F476758
With Mac (28 yrs) and Boko (25 yrs) the birds...
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #74774
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 9,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
What you talking about...we have a high of 53 today! That's spring weather!
53 is fine if you take away that 40mph wind! Burr, my chickens are laying ice Cubes!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


« Endless Tale Game | - »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.