RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-10-2018, 12:58 PM   #77449

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
I'm working on this..... maybe an observant one can make the implied connection???
Don't worry about it. It's been on my signature since the 1st. Better wear your shades when you see us coming. BTW, we are also looking at a Dutch Star. Congrats on you purchase.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2018, 01:07 PM   #77450

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Ohmns and prayers for Jackie's dad and all the decisions that need to be made and for Allen's mom. You all take care.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #77451

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Don't worry about it. It's been on my signature since the 1st. Better wear your shades when you see us coming. BTW, we are also looking at a Dutch Star. Congrats on you purchase.
oops, I think my post wasn't properly stated. The Dutch Star is #1 on the list of maybe new homes. The Endeavor is a very close second. We will revisit both and make our final decision but I am willing to concede to my wife's wants on this one. She has the Dutch Star almost implanted in my brain. End of next week or early the week after we will make the offer and get negotiations underway.

Congratulations on your new Jeep ad your potential new motorhome. We could all do a train south next fall.
Dennis, Irene and Mizzie (The Incredible) living as Full Time RV Mutants #176
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:36 PM   #77452

Fleetwood Owners Club
Man these mutants are coming out of the woodworks.
Our trip to the GC is on hold at the moment. We'll be there, just don't know departure date yet. Learning to talk with a tiny partial that feels like a golf ball in my mouth. Seems to have created a accsent but don't worry, I still sing just the same.

I've been getting phone calls from Veterans Affairs that I've been ignoring. Not interested in having an affair much less with a veteran. Finally I answered one of the calls and told the lady I wasn't interest, I'm happily married, don't have time, don't have the energy! Then she laughed at me and told me how much $ I could make and how little I would do! Thought it over for a brief moment and came back with " Well hello Darling". So this application process has been going on since 4/20/18 and I start orientation 8/20/18. They have to teach me how to be happy getting paid to do nothing! Once finished with that we hit the road!
Old 08-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #77453

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Man these mutants are coming out of the woodworks.
Our trip to the GC is on hold at the moment. We'll be there, just don't know departure date yet. Learning to talk with a tiny partial that feels like a golf ball in my mouth. Seems to have created a accsent but don't worry, I still sing just the same.

I've been getting phone calls from Veterans Affairs that I've been ignoring. Not interested in having an affair much less with a veteran. Finally I answered one of the calls and told the lady I wasn't interest, I'm happily married, don't have time, don't have the energy! Then she laughed at me and told me how much $ I could make and how little I would do! Thought it over for a brief moment and came back with " Well hello Darling". So this application process has been going on since 4/20/18 and I start orientation 8/20/18. They have to teach me how to be happy getting paid to do nothing! Once finished with that we hit the road!
Give them my phone number. I know you know it. I am especially talented especially when doing nothing.
Dennis, Irene and Mizzie (The Incredible) living as Full Time RV Mutants #176
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #77454

Send a message via Yahoo to jfjr
Quote:
Give them my phone number. I know you know it. I am especially talented especially when doing nothing.
I have many, many years of experience doing nothing and being paid for
it. Should fit right in.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:22 PM   #77455
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Mini-C PoP

Sena and I had a picnic lunch at Ballinger Lake Park today with John and Diane. (RVM 103 and 103A) He posts as JFXG. The wind was a bit breezy, but it was only 80* here so not a bad day to be outside in the sun. Of course when it was time to take PoP no one else was around so this is a selfie John took.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C9221EDA-749F-47B1-83A1-56E23E895EA6.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	214630  
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:25 PM   #77456
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Blame it on Sena, or John who took the photo. the PoP was rightside up when I attached it.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #77457

I assume everyone has gotten the e-mail from RVillage about their Rally 2.0 near Live Oak, FL...

It is scheduled for March 27 - 31, 2019..

Tickets go on sale Aug 20, 2018...

My question is, has anyone decided to go??

It is a long way off for us to nail this down, but if a lot of interest, we are IN...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:41 PM   #77458

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I assume everyone has gotten the e-mail from RVillage about their Rally 2.0 near Live Oak, FL...

It is a long way off for us to nail this down, but if a lot of interest, we are IN...
As mentioned earlier I'll be getting paid to do nothing, but it does come with a schedule so I'll have to see when I can do something!
Old 08-10-2018, 06:41 PM   #77459

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post

I wanna go. . . . I wanna go. . .

If nothing else, I hope to meet up with Pa Pa Steve while in the area !!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
Old 08-10-2018, 06:44 PM   #77460

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
As mentioned earlier I'll be getting paid to do nothing, but it does come with a schedule so I'll have to see when I can do something!

Ya, I saw your new career... But, if I am not mistaken, you did NOTHING at the last GC's...

Besides, I challenge anyone to do NOTHING better than ME...

Old 08-10-2018, 07:39 PM   #77461

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrown View Post
Looking good! Shelby makes blue and red trucks they call the Superman edition. Looks like you have a Superman, or Superwoman rig there.
I like that, a superwoman rig!

Quote:
Yep, our new toad! The color is called punk'n. We should be able to find our way back to it when geocaching in the desert. Attachment 214589Attachment 214590
Love the new Jeep!!!

Quote:
Ohmns and prayers for Jackie's dad and all the decisions that need to be made and for Allen's mom. You all take care.
Quote:
oops, I think my post wasn't properly stated. The Dutch Star is #1 on the list of maybe new homes. The Endeavor is a very close second. We will revisit both and make our final decision but I am willing to concede to my wife's wants on this one. She has the Dutch Star almost implanted in my brain. End of next week or early the week after we will make the offer and get negotiations underway.
Just go w/Newmar, you won't regret it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Blame it on Sena, or John who took the photo. the PoP was rightside up when I attached it.
I can't handle it anymore...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C9221EDA-749F-47B1-83A1-56E23E895EA6.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	214649  
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:43 PM   #77462
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club