RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-22-2018, 02:37 AM   #77673
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Guess who signed up as first to come visit when we get guest hookups.....[ATTACH]215911[/ATTACH

I think having the tooth issues has allowed him to loose some weighg.....
And some facial hair!
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2018, 11:11 AM   #77674

Barb. Picture puzzle?
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1268.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	216034

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:47 PM   #77675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Guess who signed up as first to come visit when we get guest hookups.....[ATTACH]215911[/ATTACH

I think having the tooth issues has allowed him to loose some weighg.....

I call FOUL! We were out of town, so this is unfair!

Can I get the #2 slot?

Maybe we could show up together? Well, I take that back, I would not wish that on such a good friend...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:09 PM   #77676

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I call FOUL! We were out of town, so this is unfair!

Can I get the #2 slot?

Maybe we could show up together? Well, I take that back, I would not wish that on such a good friend...
Sounds like someone's pouting

U home yet?
Old 08-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #77677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverlybrand View Post
Ok. there is not a seal problem, with the bottom of the cap door. The problem is with the gap at the sides of the cap door. I can also see how water would be encouraged to run down the tailgate, and into that gap. I was thinking of an actual tail gate seal. What do you think?

If there are gaps on the sides of the door, loosen up the clamps on one side of the cap, move that side towards the other side, and retighten the clamps. This will make the opening tighter ( narrower ) to fit the door better. It will also raise the top just a bit
DobeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:32 PM   #77678

Fleetwood Owners Club
Welcome Dobebus, you've stumbled into a great group of mutant rvers. Take most everything on this thread with a grain of salt, our goal is fun! Our technical advise does sometimes hit the mark, but our hearts in the right place. Well all except one, he keeps his plugged in in his camper Down By The River!

You might go back to the first few post of this thread to better understand who we are, regardless welcome. If we don't scare you off you might be interested in the great membership offer I can make you! Act fast!
Old 08-22-2018, 02:33 PM   #77679

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Sounds like someone's pouting

U home yet?

Arrived home, and in the long process of unpacking, cleaning, resting, catching up...

I guess you are about ready to make the trek to AL, etc...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
Old 08-22-2018, 02:36 PM   #77680

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobeBus View Post
If there are gaps on the sides of the door, loosen up the clamps on one side of the cap, move that side towards the other side, and retighten the clamps. This will make the opening tighter ( narrower ) to fit the door better. It will also raise the top just a bit

Tim is ready to sign you up, at a great deal...

I will make a better deal !!!

Hope you join up...

Old 08-22-2018, 04:10 PM   #77681

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Tim is ready to sign you up, at a great deal...

I will make a better deal !!!

Hope you join up...

I just read the first couple dozen posts and I want to join. I donít have a Prevost and sniff donít sniff miss it sniff. I do have an 88 beaver that I got a killer deal on two years ago. It has things that we donít need (doorbell) but didnít cost any extra. We also donít have a monthly payment and certainly donít miss that. Our beaver was top of the line in 88 but by todayís standards there are a lot of donít haves-donít needs ( slides, auto level, king bed, etc.) but we love it and hope to get a lot more use out of it when I retire in 2021. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0163.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	216058
Old 08-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #77682

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
I just read the first couple dozen posts and I want to join. I donít have a Prevost and sniff donít sniff miss it sniff. I do have an 88 beaver that I got a killer deal on two years ago. It has things that we donít need (doorbell) but didnít cost any extra. We also donít have a monthly payment and certainly donít miss that. Our beaver was top of the line in 88 but by todayís standards there are a lot of donít haves-donít needs ( slides, auto level, king bed, etc.) but we love it and hope to get a lot more use out of it when I retire in 2021. Attachment 216058

Dobebus, you are almost there!
I know this final request is difficult and gueling, but can you say

THE JOURNEY IS OUR DESTINATION!

Take your time. I know itís a real booger.

Dave and Nola
RV Mutant #1

PS: love your dobes

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:49 PM   #77683

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Dobebus, you are almost there!
I know this final request is difficult and gueling, but can you say

THE JOURNEY IS OUR DESTINATION!

Take your time. I know itís a real booger.

Dave and Nola
RV Mutant #1

PS: love your dobes

The journey is the destination. The journey is the destination. The journey is the destination ooooohmmm
Old 08-22-2018, 04:57 PM   #77684

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
I just read the first couple dozen posts and I want to join. I donít have a Prevost and sniff donít sniff miss it sniff. I do have an 88 beaver that I got a killer deal on two years ago. It has things that we donít need (doorbell) but didnít cost any extra. We also donít have a monthly payment and certainly donít miss that. Our beaver was top of the line in 88 but by todayís standards there are a lot of donít haves-donít needs ( slides, auto level, king bed, etc.) but we love it and hope to get a lot more use out of it when I retire in 2021. Attachment 216058
I loved your towed.
Dennis, Irene and Mizzie (The Incredible) living as Full Time RV Mutants #176
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:11 PM   #77685

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Winner!

Oh DobeBus, you have passed with flying colors. I thought you were there on the first declaration, but now you've reached the epiphany of RV'g and have honored us by joining to enjoy riding the rainbow!

Welcome, I'm the bird man, aka Carl. Tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe a name, someone will be coming along anointing you with your very own, cherished RVM number.

p.s., don't be fooled by those trying to collect dues, those are the mutants you want to stay far away from
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #77686

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Oh DobeBus, you have passed with flying colors. I thought you were there on the first declaration, but now you've reached the epiphany of RV'g and have honored us by joining to enjoy riding the rainbow!

Welcome, I'm the bird man, aka Carl. Tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe a name, someone will be coming along anointing you with your very own, cherished RVM number.

p.s., don't be fooled by those trying to collect dues, those are the mutants you want to stay far away from

Hi fellow mutants. My name is Dan the dw is Pam. We show the dogs and that was a reason for the mh. I have to say I donít play guitar or banjo but I do play a mean air tambourine. Enjoy getting to know people around the camp fire along with barley soda. Iíve camped all my life, starting in tents, then a tent camper, a slide in, a 29 ft tag a long ( lived in it for 2.5 years after giving my home on the lake to a woman I couldnít live with anymore). The dw didnít like tent camping. Her idea of camping was Holiday inn, but the dogs prefer the mh. By the way, I started riding the rainbow back in the 70ís but our flag has been hijacked by a more flamboyant group. ( not that that is a bad thing). Just saying. Looking forward to meeting down the (yellow brick) road. (I need a brain, or at least a filter from there to my mouth). GIMME A NUMBER. I need an identity