RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-22-2018, 07:32 AM   #79941

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjoa View Post
Yeah!!!

Thanks guys. Well apparently we're gluttons for punishment. We thought we left this when we stopped working

Joanie was reading some of your replies and congrats, and said, now that we're officially inducted as RVM#181 what have you got us into Martin?

If you think some of these other rainbow riders are bad here, don't even start to mess with Joanie. She's a ton of fun and very witty, but street smart, tough and quick with the tongue. She speaks fluent sarcasm, and I've watched her chew up and spit out even the toughest troublemakers and delinquents. You could say Joanie is a modern day female Spartacus.

You have been warned.

As for me, I'm just lovable.

We're in RGV for the winter, then heading east then north, spending June thru late Sept. in Maine.

RVM#181

Fantastic, I have never welcomed new Mutants a second time, but I have to tell you: WELCOME again!!!

We are looking forward to hearing more from Joanie especially.

Remember, we are the lovable, sensitive Mutants.

I have become known as the Humble Coachman for Queen Ann...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-22-2018, 07:44 AM   #79942

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Are you bashing my Smarty???

I'll have you know that they are safer than many USA made cars. The black swoop on Smarty is part of what is essentially a roll cage. She may be tiny, but she's tough! if you donít believe me, read this - https://auto.howstuffworks.com/smart-car1.htm

Sorry, but Iím on a truck driver and those things scare the hell out of me
DobeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:09 AM   #79943
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Speaking for Tim and Dennis, bring it on Spartacus!! Bring it on!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:10 AM   #79944
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey, can we call Joanie "S-Mouth?" Or just "Smouth!"
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:24 AM   #79945

Tell Joannie that many of us mutants are females, and it is us who got our husbands involved.... i taught junior high school for 30 years.... sarcasm is strong with the mutant force.... hahaha...

Welcome and enjoy.....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:25 AM   #79946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Hey, can we call Joanie "S-Mouth?" Or just "Smouth!"
How about you just call me "Queen of the Universe" and get over it.
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:53 AM   #79947

Quote:
How about you just call me "Queen of the Universe" and get over it.

YES, that is fine with Queen Ann... She will share her glory with a new Queen of the Universe.

I BOW to royalty!!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:17 AM   #79948
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Joanie!

I could use your help with a nosy fink of a neighbor. Any chance you wanna join us in the Arizona desert? I know you'll miss the mosquitos and fire ants, but this place has some fine qualities.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:38 AM   #79949

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome Martin and Joanie! Great that you joined and found this lovable group of wayward traveler's. I'm still fairly new to the group, name is Ed and reside on the wrong coast. Huntington Beach, CA, where we have beautiful weather most all the time. Been to Quartzite a fair number of times> Had the pleasure of meeting Barb and Bev after first joining. Looking forward to getting back out on the road in order to meet everyone, however cancer kind of sidelined that for this year. Welcome and enjoy. Retired Chemical Engineer, still a Jarhead, enjoying all that life has to offer!

Ed R. RVM#177
OCREF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 02:45 PM   #79950

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
YES, that is fine with Queen Ann... She will share her glory with a new Queen of the Universe.
Thanks. I would be happy to share the title AND glory with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCREF View Post
cancer kind of sidelined that for this year. Ed R. RVM#177
Ohm’s, Turbohms and possibly some MHC to you Ed. Best wishes sir and thank you for YOUR service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Hey Joanie!
I could use your help with a nosy fink of a neighbor. Any chance you wanna join us in the Arizona desert? I know you'll miss the mosquitos and fire ants, but this place has some fine qualities.
I'd love to come down there and wreak havoc with those kind of nosey, funky peeps. I love a good rumble, but we already have plans in RGV. We had a couple that was next to us about a year ago that was like that. It was in a full time park while we were getting ready to start traveling. Oh my god, they were driving us nuts. I nick named them Frick & Frack. Martin & I dealt with them in a brisk fashion. They moved.
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 03:09 PM   #79951

We're trying to get loaded ... the RV, that is ... for a Jan. 4 departure. Mild weather helps, but lucky us, we get Christmas rain this year, 3 or 4 days of it. Oh, joy!

Gonna see mutants soon! Happy dance!

Hey, welcome marjoa! You got the mop & bucket yet? Cleanup detail gets pretty important around here sometimes, especially when Wayne & Tim & Dennis & a few others get rowdy. Hip waders are a good idea, too.

Cheers!
Sue
Old 12-22-2018, 04:11 PM   #79952

R U an RV Mutant too?

Welcome to our new Mutants, the 181ís!!! I am ensconced here in Q for my first season, destined to be a lifer. I have already had several requests from my boss to return next year, and she is amenable to adjustments to my arrival and departure dates being a tiny bit awry. I have been preparing for the arrival of our Grande Pooba, and his Queen. I have had a lifelong privilege of being Daveís baby sister for 63+ years, and known Nola for 51 years! A grand sister she is too! I am lucky to have Barb, Sena and Lily for my nearest neighbors. What a joyful time you will have being Mutated! Welcome!
Beverlybrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:28 PM   #79953

Spartan Chassis
To the 181's I am everyone's favourite dyslexic prandsome hince that gets to drive Irene's coach of choice and towed all over the place for the next year or so. Just have to remember that one of us is the boss and acquiesce to her wishes. Looking forward to meeting you along the rainbow in the (hopefully) near future.
Dennis, Irene and Mizzie (The Incredible) living as Full Time RV Mutants #176
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #79954

Quote:

We thought we left this when we stopped working

RVM#181
Ummm, you should be warned that there are at least 2 words considered off limits in polite (read: mutant) society. One of them is the synonym for gainful employment, often written as w%@k or something similar.

Who remembers the Smothers Brothers? "Watch your mouth, knave!"

That's one!

Cheers!