RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-16-2020, 11:04 AM   #85079
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
For Di:
---------------
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-16-2020, 12:08 PM   #85080

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
For Di:
---------------

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!
Psas it on to who? Kdis dno't try this in soohl, he's jsut a carzy Txean.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:21 PM   #85081

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
For Di:
---------------

I'm dyslexic so easy peasy.
Dennis, Denise and Mizzie (Tail Wagger Emeritus) living as Full Time RV Mutants #40
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #85082
RVM #172

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Don't you mean....
Peasy easy so dyslexic I am?
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #85083
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
I'm dyslexic so easy peasy.

Oh come on! you're more than that!!
Old 04-16-2020, 04:18 PM   #85084

Quote:
For Di:
---------------

Easy to read..... yes indeed...

Talked to E, you were busy....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 05:56 PM   #85085

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post

But you and I both know that E believes fervently that if his eyes are open that he must be doing something.

Can't believe that after 59 years she still hasn't figured Wayne out.
Dennis, Denise and Mizzie (Tail Wagger Emeritus) living as Full Time RV Mutants #40
Old 04-16-2020, 06:20 PM   #85086

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ha Dave (PoBah) on the full screen version your coach and old red jeep shows up. Title is safety tips for a virus free stop. Shows you parked at a filling station.

At least I think that's you!
Old 04-16-2020, 09:48 PM   #85087

Fleetwood Owners Club
Dear Richard;
We're so glad you got your electricity back on. But while you were in the dark we have been busy. Today we actually put plants in the garden. Now as you know, we live right in the edge of the woods. In years past we continually had problems with the deer, squirrels, rabbits and turtles eating our garden so we displayed a Scarecrow that helped some. It was a full size man wearing a hoody and a mask of the Scream character for a face. We thought this year we might step it up a notch, besides we can't find the mask. Would you have Ann take a picture of your face and forward it to us?

I would ask Wayne or Dennis but I didn't want to harm the animals, just scare them.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:37 PM   #85088
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post

I was probably busy with Happy Hour.

The trash collectors put a sign on my trash bin about attending AA.

The jerk needs to mind his own business.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:10 AM   #85089

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Dear Richard;
We're so glad you got your electricity back on. But while you were in the dark we have been busy. Today we actually put plants in the garden. Now as you know, we live right in the edge of the woods. In years past we continually had problems with the deer, squirrels, rabbits and turtles eating our garden so we displayed a Scarecrow that helped some. It was a full size man wearing a hoody and a mask of the Scream character for a face. We thought this year we might step it up a notch, besides we can't find the mask. Would you have Ann take a picture of your face and forward it to us?

I would ask Wayne or Dennis but I didn't want to harm the animals, just scare them.

First, an apology, while we were on RV Generator Power, I kept swapping out phones to charge, & when you called, naturally mine was out in RV. I didn't want you to think I screen calls and didn't want to talk with you... When you phoned house, power out & that equipment was dead... So, you got to talk to Queen Ann. You are very welcome!

Now, I would be glad to ask Queen Ann to take a picture of me, BUT she has broken several cameras trying. I think I have idea that might work if you could call your friend Bill.

Hillary Clinton!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2012 ERA 24' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:43 PM   #85090
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sorry to be so late to the topic about the drug that is supposed to treat COVID-19. There’s a product sold in fish stores that contains the chemical but taking it orally could kill you.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/val...om-coronavirus

Personally, I feel the news media has got everybody so terrified that they are doing stupid things. History will probably label this is the biggest hoax of the 21st-century. I’m not saying that COVID-19 isn’t killing people, but the response is WAY out of perspective with the risks. Will our economy ever recover? Will our world ever be the same?
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:06 PM   #85091

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis

To our group mascot ....
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2020, 07:27 PM   #85092

Larry is in a room..... he can see the water

Dialysis port was taken out... Nephrologist wants to monitor his numbers for several days....

I cannot go see him, but I am getting to take some ‘’STUFF’’ to him tomorrow, like phone charge, glasses, teeth, deodorant, he had nothing except his LVAD stuff.....

He is feeling better which makes me feel better....

I didnt fet the new counters installed yesterday, because the installer broke the sink quartz, now I have no cooktop, and no sink... until Tuesday at the earliest....

it’s like camping...

No toilet paper in the stores, but I installed a bidet

Yesterday a storm knocked out my AC air handler, but the plumber who was here this morning hooking up the bathroom sinks, told me who to call, and they were here in 2 hours,,,, just blew a circuit. I had reset it correctly but didnt wait ling enough...

I used the table saw to modify cabinets for new island top, made support brackets for outlets above the stove that were just installed, and on Saturday I will do that sheetrock patch...

I am ready to go back to regular retirement, not Ronatirement...

And havent gotten any stimulus

Ok... forgot to post this...

So here it is with update

Ok... today he had all Iv’s removed, but his numbers are not doing what we had hoped....

Larry had severe pancreatitis right before we got married, the years of being insulin dependent diabetic took a toll on his kidneys.... about 5 years ago ge was told he had stage 3 kidney disease....

so it us beginning to look like his kidneys just are tired...

the doctor told him today that he can walk out and most likely die in A couple of weeks or he could begin dialysis.... in the past when we discussed this, Larry was worried that it would hurt, but after going through this he now understands just what it is, but he is ok with doing it...

so not sure when he will get to come home, but he has his ipad now, his glasses and his teeth.... so we just monitor and adjust...

No matter what I have been blessed to have Larry for as long as I have... I treasure the life we have.... and the time we will have....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote