RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2020, 07:34 AM   #85135

As far as what our RV doesn't have that we don't miss anyhow....let me make a huge list
1. All sq footage of Our last apartment. 2700 sq ft and we spent all our time in one rm anyway lol

2. Closets. Closets full of stuff we "might need" closets full of games. Closets full of beauty stuff. Closets full of Christmas and all the different holidays. Furniture bought just to house dad's we never watched.

3. All the appliances and gadgets are gone. "As seen on t.v." lol the ninja, waffle irons, fancy party drink mixers, yolk separators, toaster oven, 2 different vacuums, mixer, blender, so many dishes for just two people lol, all the different game consoles, etc

4. All the furniture. My goodness why did we have so much. Nik nak stands and t.v stands. Bookshelves, side tables, coffee table, night stands, dressers, bathroom rack, bakers rack, 2 office desks, and all the accessories that filled those spaces

We truly believe "the journey is the destination" and we have never felt more free, happy, relaxed, and closer to the universe.
m.j.colors77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2020, 08:23 AM   #85136

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.j.colors77 View Post
As far as what our RV doesn't have that we don't miss anyhow....let me make a huge list
1. All sq footage of Our last apartment. 2700 sq ft and we spent all our time in one rm anyway lol

2. Closets. Closets full of stuff we "might need" closets full of games. Closets full of beauty stuff. Closets full of Christmas and all the different holidays. Furniture bought just to house dad's we never watched.

3. All the appliances and gadgets are gone. "As seen on t.v." lol the ninja, waffle irons, fancy party drink mixers, yolk separators, toaster oven, 2 different vacuums, mixer, blender, so many dishes for just two people lol, all the different game consoles, etc

4. All the furniture. My goodness why did we have so much. Nik nak stands and t.v stands. Bookshelves, side tables, coffee table, night stands, dressers, bathroom rack, bakers rack, 2 office desks, and all the accessories that filled those spaces

We truly believe "the journey is the destination" and we have never felt more free, happy, relaxed, and closer to the universe.

Well, well, weíll, we have two more vict....um RV Mutants!
A hearty welcome to RVMdom, Amanda and MJ!
You have passed the brutal tests and have been automatically reported for your misfortu..... bravery, to the RVM Temps. They will soon adorn you with an RVM number.
I, RVM Grand Poobah, have personally paid your dues for life, and have entered into the Ancient Scrolls that are kept under Funk & Wagonels porch.
Hey, RVMs, letís all give these sucker... um lucky new RV Mutants a warm welcome to RVMdom with a rowdy OH YEAH!

Dave and Nola
RVM1

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:29 AM   #85137

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Well, well, weíll, we have two more vict....um TV Mutants!
A hearty welcome to RVMdom, Amanda and MJ!
You have passed the brutal tests and have been automatically reported for you misfortu..... bravery, to the RVM Temps. They will soon adorn you with an RVM number.
I, RVM Grand Poobah, have personally paid your dues for life, and have entered into the Ancient Scrolls that are kept under Funk & Wagonels porch.
Hey, RVMs, letís all give these sucker... um lucky new RV Mutants to RVMdom with a rowdy OH YEAH!

Dave and Nola
RVM1
Oh Grand Poohba. I trainedhard for that brutal test. My efforts paid off. My entry to the ancient scrolls shall leave a golden trail of fairy dust and golden engraved......i don't know where I was going with that..
Bwahaha lol. Y'all are the funniest group I've ever met. I feel so happy My adventure lead me here. Thank you for accepting us. "Takes a bow"
Old 04-23-2020, 09:24 AM   #85138

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Welcome MJ and Amanda, dang, you did study hard and prepare for that test. Look forward to meeting you both at some future GC that will for sure be a well attended one with all the pent up demand for an outing.

I'm the bird man with Mac (Scarlet Macaw) and Boko (African Grey). Mac gets out a lot with the gang when we're together. Boko not so much as she'll fly away.

And despite the warnings given to you, the truth is, any offer of a "theme song" must be summarily rejected or your ears will forever suffer the consequences...
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #85139

Quote:
oh grand poohba. I trainedhard for that brutal test. My efforts paid off. My entry to the ancient scrolls shall leave a golden trail of fairy dust and golden engraved......i don't know where i was going with that..
Bwahaha lol. Y'all are the funniest group i've ever met. I feel so happy my adventure lead me here. Thank you for accepting us. "takes a bow"

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0857.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	282741
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0829.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	282742

https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:27 AM   #85140
RVM #172

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
MJ & Amanda......hmmm, where do I know you two from?? Someplace....around here.....not far.....
Anyway, welcome to RVM-DOM in advance of receiving your official Mutant number! Di handles that, she'll be by here soon....
I am Bill RVM#172, or choose nickname below....
.....great to have you aboard!
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:43 AM   #85141
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Howdy MJ Colors! Welcome to our strange little world. Iíve sent you a private message containing some useful information about RVMdom. As soon as Di comes around she will assign you your official RVM number. She is the keeper of the member lust. (See the dictionary I sent you for explanation.)

It would be helpful if you would introduce yourself officially and put information in your signature line about your RV etc. to do that click on "user CP" in the upper left, then find the "edit signature" button in the left column.

My furkids and I are 60 miles east of Yuma and in the process of converting a shipping container into a tiny house. Most years I would be heading north by now, but nothing is normal this year.

Hope to meet you along the rainbow someday.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #85142

Welcome

So glad u found us MJ and Miranda. Mary Ann and I welcome you to our humble group. We call central Indiana home but winters are spent south of Tampa, FL. As previously reported, we are RVM5 and proud of it. It's been a delightful ride. Full of wonderful friends.

Prayers and healing ohms to fellow mutants that need them. Love you guys.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:47 PM   #85143

Welcome MJ and Miranda, soon to be RVM#???.

I am proud to be the Humble Coachman for Queen Ann.

Her Castle is in Arkansas, close to Tim & he is the reluctant coordinator for the unsuspecting Mutants that venture too close to the intersection of I 30 and I 40 for a meal.

We are aching to be on the road again to meet up with the Mutants wherever they may call a meeting. The latest may be Shipshewana more details should be forthcoming.

See Ya soon !! Enjoy the journey !!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2012 ERA 24' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #85144

Quote:

Excuse me, but you were asked to name something you wonít miss, not everything. We may not be able to accept such overachievers into our deviant ranks. Welcome anyway. Dan. RVM 175 from SC. Hope to meet one and all someday
DobeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 06:13 PM   #85145

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobeBus View Post
Excuse me, but you were asked to name something you wonít miss, not everything. We may not be able to accept such overachievers into our deviant ranks. Welcome anyway. Dan. RVM 175 from SC. Hope to meet one and all someday
Sorry it's the meticulous military in us lol.

We are MJ and Amanda. Both veterans. Love rv life. Traveled to Utah for work on a 5 day trip from Ohio back in November. Got stuck here lol. But almost done with RV Renos and school, and we'll be back in the RV.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and we can't wait to get our RVM# and meet some or all of you.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:15 PM   #85146

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:

Welcome to mutantism... RVM#196 is your official number and you are in the sacred book....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:21 PM   #85147

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Welcome to mutantism... RVM#196 is your official number and you are in the sacred book....
Is that the sacred blue book or is that pun too Cajun (Acadian) for you?

Thanks for the chat earlier.
Dennis, Denise and Mizzie (Tail Wagger Emeritus) living as Full Time RV Mutants #40
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:27 PM   #85148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
Is that the sacred blue book or is that pun too Cajun (Acadian) for you?

Thanks for the chat earlier.

Well,,,, I didnt want to say lust book, but Barb already did....
sacre bleu?
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote