RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #85639

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
Just found out the IRV2 does not allow video in the format my camera takes.

So these are two stills I did today at Shoshone Falls just outside of Twin falls.
beautiful pictures makes me wish I was there.
2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs, 1 wife
PappaBull is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-29-2020, 10:48 PM   #85640
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Shop called today said it was hot water heater. It sprayed the water inside and ran half the length of coach. I had old plastic dish pans in one bay that I loaded with various tools in case Mary needed to fix anything . They were level full of water.
See, I told you that you had a leak!

Quote:
Not sure Kevan but I still worry that I had to let them in my safe!

After that they decided to clean up my batteries and replaced a battery cable!

Luckily I trust these guys, they keep a good eye out for issues that might bite me. They even warned me about Wayne!
I told them to warn you so you'll stay away from me in Shipshewana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
Just found out the IRV2 does not allow video in the format my camera takes.

So these are two stills I did today at Shoshone Falls just outside of Twin falls.
Send me the video in email and I'll convert it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaBull View Post
beautiful pictures makes me wish I was there.
Me too!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:55 PM   #85641

Barb.....Lilly sure looks different.....barber shops in Arizona must be open......not here thou.....been to busy to get on forum much, been working on Range Rover and BMW hardtop conv.....and now added a 97 Ford Ranger ...be a good Notta Ranch truck....
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:41 PM   #85642

Hello all. We left Magna Utah Last Saturday and have been staying at Scofield state park Utah. Fishing. Fires. Smores. Naps lots naps. It was going great until we went into town to do laundry and stop at Wal-Mart. We left the rig running(two sets of keys) so the pups could have AC on. Well.....when we came out there was red liquid spewing out of the underside of our rig Kovu. Transmission leak. So now we are camped at the transmission place bc they can't fix it till Monday LMBO. Not the view we were hoping for and we lost out on 3 days of camping fees. Such is RV life right lol

Barb sorry to hear about Sena. We sure we're looking forward to meeting her at Shipsawana. Our condolences

Sorry to hear about the chopper too.

Hope you get your water leaks fixed. We haven't used the water pump all weak in fear of springing another leak. First the new toilet started leaking. So we just capped it off. Then the connection under the bathroom sink leaked. Just needed tightened. Then I hear this strange noise like sprinkling foil coming out of the bedroom wall. Rip the wall off to find 6 pinholes of water spraying into the side of the tub lol. Hopefully the flextape works. As seen on TV. Have to wait 24 hours to try it lol. What a start to our journey to Florida. Made it 2 hours away from the house and did it big.
Attachment 287514Attachment 287515Attachment 287516Attachment 287517Attachment 287518Attachment 287519Attachment 287520Attachment 287521Attachment 287522Attachment 287523
Attachment 287524Attachment 287525Attachment 287526Attachment 287527Attachment 287528Attachment 287529Attachment 287530Attachment 287531Attachment 287532
m.j.colors77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:51 AM   #85643

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.j.colors77 View Post
Hello all. We left Magna Utah Last Saturday and have been staying at Scofield state park Utah. Fishing. Fires. Smores. Naps lots naps. It was going great until we went into town to do laundry and stop at Wal-Mart. We left the rig running(two sets of keys) so the pups could have AC on. Well.....when we came out there was red liquid spewing out of the underside of our rig Kovu. Transmission leak. So now we are camped at the transmission place bc they can't fix it till Monday LMBO. Not the view we were hoping for and we lost out on 3 days of camping fees. Such is RV life right lol

Barb sorry to hear about Sena. We sure we're looking forward to meeting her at Shipsawana. Our condolences

Sorry to hear about the chopper too.

Hope you get your water leaks fixed. We haven't used the water pump all weak in fear of springing another leak. First the new toilet started leaking. So we just capped it off. Then the connection under the bathroom sink leaked. Just needed tightened. Then I hear this strange noise like sprinkling foil coming out of the bedroom wall. Rip the wall off to find 6 pinholes of water spraying into the side of the tub lol. Hopefully the flextape works. As seen on TV. Have to wait 24 hours to try it lol. What a start to our journey to Florida. Made it 2 hours away from the house and did it big.
Attachment 287514Attachment 287515Attachment 287516Attachment 287517Attachment 287518Attachment 287519Attachment 287520Attachment 287521Attachment 287522Attachment 287523
Attachment 287524Attachment 287525Attachment 287526Attachment 287527Attachment 287528Attachment 287529Attachment 287530Attachment 287531Attachment 287532
Wishing you repair oooohhhmmmsss and good luck to boot ...
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:52 AM   #85644

Well where have you been ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostnFound View Post
Good to be back in RVM land...I've been on the outside looking in for the past 3 years. I have my new coach on order and will be on the move to the friendly RV trails soon...
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:01 AM   #85645

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostnFound View Post
Good to be back in RVM land...I've been on the outside looking in for the past 3 years. I have my new coach on order and will be on the move to the friendly RV trails soon...
tell us about your new coach.
2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs, 1 wife
PappaBull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 10:49 AM   #85646
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Yeah, don't leave us in suspense and join us in Shipshewana in August.

M.J., sorry to hear of the problems. Seems they are all fixable and I have a suspicion you can fix them all except Tranny.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 03:44 PM   #85647

*** NEWS FLASH *** Location: Lake Ouachita State Park (TIM HOSTS THERE)

OK, we don't have our "reporter on the scene", but the biggest news is:

Lake Ouachita authorities just pulled a boat out of the water that BURNT... And we thought we have been having trouble with our RVs.

According to what Queen Ann has learned from her reliable sources, there must have been a gun on board, and the cartridge's began shooting off. I guess an early Fourth of July celebration!

And, where was Tim during all this?

He missed all the excitement...

I hope Tim can get more information...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2012 ERA 24' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 04:23 PM   #85648

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
*** NEWS FLASH *** Location: Lake Ouachita State Park (TIM HOSTS THERE)

OK, we don't have our "reporter on the scene", but the biggest news is:

Lake Ouachita authorities just pulled a boat out of the water that BURNT... And we thought we have been having trouble with our RVs.

According to what Queen Ann has learned from her reliable sources, there must have been a gun on board, and the cartridge's began shooting off. I guess an early Fourth of July celebration!

And, where was Tim during all this?

He missed all the excitement...

I hope Tim can get more information...
Or plans are to be onsite Monday afternoon! I'll do some investigative reporting after that!
Old 05-30-2020, 05:10 PM   #85649

Quote:
Or plans are to be onsite Monday afternoon! I'll do some investigative reporting after that!

I thought you would have some contacts there that could give us the news...

I will wait till you tell us the truth...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2012 ERA 24' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:30 PM   #85650

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I thought you would have some contacts there that could give us the news...

I will wait till you tell us the truth...
The one thing I'm sure of, it wasn't me!
Old 05-30-2020, 10:05 PM   #85651
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Barb.....Lilly sure looks different.....barber shops in Arizona must be open......not here thou.....been to busy to get on forum much, been working on Range Rover and BMW hardtop conv.....and now added a 97 Ford Ranger ...be a good Notta Ranch truck....
Notta Ranch needs a truck, fer sure! Poor Smarty may not survive many more trips from Yuma loaded down with 12’ 2x4s. I decided to put up some tarps around the carport to shade the water totes. The gazebo curtains I bought from Amazon Warehouse are only 6.5’ long so I needed some supports. Wish you were here to help me hang them. But you taught me a few tricks I’ll use to get them in place by myself.

Lily seems to like her new hairdo. She doesn’t get as many stickers in her fur while chasing lizards. There’s a whole new crop of baby lizards - so many to chase, so little time.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 10:12 PM   #85652
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey LostandFound! Have we met before? How about some clues as to your "true" or former identity. Have you been lurking for 3 years? That takes patience!
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote