RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-21-2020, 07:50 PM   #85905

Here’s my GS and SIL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0255.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	290429
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2020, 08:15 PM   #85906

Whelp ....

Hello Mutants I apologise for being late to the party but I've been powerful busy. We are settled in the park we usually park at when we visit my Mom and my Son his wife and our granddaughter, my Mom has kept me busy with catch up duties and our GD has kept us busy with grandparent duties which has given new meaning to taking a nap when I can, it sure doesn't happen very often.
But life is good if you can avoid crazyness and mayhem.

Cheers to you all.
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #85907
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Ok y’all! I guess it’s time for a roll call again. This thread is way too quiet. So tell us what’s exciting in your life. Ok, tell us at least where you are and where you wish you could be.

I'm back in Dateland, AZ but I’d prefer to be in my daughter’s suburban Seattle back yard where I would normally be this time of year. She’s too spooked by the virus to let me come up there. It’s 107° right now.
Well, we would like to be on-the-road but sticking around. I do have Dr. App on July 1st. Dumb knee doesn't want to do what the doctor said it should do. Long story for another time.

So in the mean time, staying close to home, check on the MH every two weeks, (Insurance requirement) and wearing our masks when we go out.

Today, Father's Day, I worked my butt off cooking. Did 24 Jalapeno halves on the Traeger grill, and about 8 pounds of St. Louis Style Ribs in two instant pots.

Earlene made watermelon salad, pecan pie and I think a few other things. Took it all to my sons house and had a meal out side on his patio, Nice breeze, good company.

Tomorrow is garbage pickup day and I put the trash can out this evening so I don't have to get up and do it in the morning. I'll just rest - as usual.

Enjoying the 3d printer and back on 2m ham radio.

Lexi is Lexi. Let's see, Earlene made 3 loaves of bread. Good thing she was in the kitchen when she hears the "thump." Lexi pulled one loaf off the counter. Her legs are so darned long. Today she got a lickity taste of butter. Sheesh! But we like her and are going to keep her - with more training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Covid Green level comes to Lancaster County next Friday!

But, my personal hair stylist clipped away my nearly comb-over quaff!
Thank you Carolyn!!!
Your skill with the leaf blower made it PERFECT!!

We Attachment 290414

Carolyn, next time use a rotor tiller or a roto-rooter!

=============
Di, looking good and happy to hear you had all the family there. Hugs to you and Larry.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:45 PM   #85908
RVM #172

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Weed wacker!
Then a power buffer and Turtle Wax.
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:15 PM   #85909

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra 225 View Post
Weed wacker!
Then a power buffer and Turtle Wax.
the glare is bad enough now
2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs, 1 wife
PappaBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:19 PM   #85910

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Celebrated my Mom's 91st birthday over my sisters. I got to drive her back home (50 min's away each way). Guess everyone knows I don't mind night driving.

I now have the trifecta at my house - 50 amp hookup, water and a new dump station!!! Lots of progress on things around the house and the guys hooked up the pipe so I can dump my tanks anytime now. Feeds into the sewer system as my septic system is almost completely replaced by the new macerator pump (the sewer line is uphill from my house).

Weather is quite warm and muggy around the northeast. A/C everywhere...

Boko's favorite phrase these days is "how are you!". Cracks everyone up.
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:48 PM   #85911

Fleetwood Owners Club
Good thing Carl lives in Connecticut and not New Joisy or Boko would be saying,"How you doin'"...
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:50 PM   #85912

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
That's funny, I wouldn't put it past her.

Here's her other favorite thing to do. Actually, it's her addiction! I go through two brown paper bags a day as she loves to sit in them, chew them up, bring her toys into them, it's totally insane.

bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 08:45 AM   #85913
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Too funny Carl! I'd love to see video of her talking. We've had a chance to meet Mac at GCs, but Boko rarely comes out to pla
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:16 PM   #85914

We are still dealing with the relatives estate.....seems an ambulance chasing attorney in Beaverton, Oregon, contacted the Dad's relatives in Arkansas after reading obitchuary in local newspaper, and bought out their interest in estate....this happened in January.....we've been in contact with Arkansas folks and no mention of any of this from them....so, they're expecting when we get the safes open and the old guns that are suppose to be there, they'd like to have them.....fat chance now!.......we're in the process of obtaining the dad and mom's death certificate so we can proceed deeper into what we've already discovered.....be interesting to watch the lawyer battles that will begin shortly....
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 01:46 PM   #85915

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
We are still dealing with the relatives estate.....seems an ambulance chasing attorney in Beaverton, Oregon, contacted the Dad's relatives in Arkansas after reading obitchuary in local newspaper, and bought out their interest in estate....this happened in January.....we've been in contact with Arkansas folks and no mention of any of this from them....so, they're expecting when we get the safes open and the old guns that are suppose to be there, they'd like to have them.....fat chance now!.......we're in the process of obtaining the dad and mom's death certificate so we can proceed deeper into what we've already discovered.....be interesting to watch the lawyer battles that will begin shortly....
Lots of luck with this issue Bob, ambulance chasers and greedy fools held up probate on a will that Irene was the executrix on here in BC. It made our lives very miserable for three or more years. We missed the first four GCs as a result.

If ever someone notifies me that I have been named executor of a will I will claim being brain dead just to get out of that issue.

OK Tim, Wayne et al, have at 'er I can take it.
Dennis, Denise and Mizzie (Tail Wagger Emeritus) living as Full Time RV Mutants #40
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 02:37 PM   #85916

Fleetwood Owners Club
Wayne should we take that as Dennis needs some witnesses?
I would think there were plenty anywhere he stops!
Old 06-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #85917
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I don't think he needs to "claim" brain dead, I mean, just look at him and talk to him should be convincing enough.
Old 06-22-2020, 03:58 PM   #85918
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Oh Lord we don't envy you. Earlene's brother died intestate and she was appointed administrator. Seemed like it dragged on for years. I'm with brain dead, no way would I be an administrator - let the court appoint a lawyer - that's what they are for.

Good luck. Oh, and you can pass the guns out to your RVM friends.