RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2020, 01:42 PM   #86871

Hello Muties ...

So whatcha all doin today ? We are just hanging out being lazy ... There are things I should do but I'm just not in the mood to do them ... And soon it will be the hottest part of the day and nobody will want to do them then ... So mayhaps tomorrow I'll get up real early and do them then , or not , that's the beauty of having no agenda at all lol ...

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2020, 01:53 PM   #86872

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hello Muties ...

So whatcha all doin today ? We are just hanging out being lazy ... There are things I should do but I'm just not in the mood to do them ... And soon it will be the hottest part of the day and nobody will want to do them then ... So mayhaps tomorrow I'll get up real early and do them then , or not , that's the beauty of having no agenda at all lol ...

Cheers !!!
reading your post bout wore me out, most work I have done all week.
2009 Fleetwood PaceArrow 38P 8.1 on W24 chassis, 1990 Goldwing 1500, 2010 Jeep Liberty, RVM#197, FMCA#F413587, FMA#7985, WCMC, 2 dogs, 1 wife
PappaBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:35 PM   #86873
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
From CBS News - the headline read:
"6-year-old boy's death led to investigation that found brain-eating amoeba in Texas city's water supply"

Notice that the word city is not capitalized. They are saying "a" city in Texas. The place Earlene and Wayne live is Texas City Notice the capitol "C". That headline was written by someone who didnít know about Texas City, TX. I happen to have been born there.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:25 PM   #86874

Fleetwood Owners Club
Barb since you was born there your probably immune to that ameba.

Since it was brain eating I heard Wayne was safe , in fact I heard the ameba died of malnutrition, but I do worry about Earlene.

Bull don't over exert yourself, stop mid sentence and have a cookie.

Jeff, Mary and I spent the day in the deer woods. Checking game cameras, filling feeders, trimming limbs around camper and deer stands. Fun day!
Old 09-29-2020, 12:28 AM   #86875

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Since it was brain eating I heard Wayne was safe , in fact I heard the ameba died of malnutrition, but I do worry about Earlene.

Jeff, Mary and I spent the day in the deer woods. Checking game cameras, filling feeders, trimming limbs around camper and deer stands. Fun day!
That sounds like a lot of trouble! We have deer walking around here in town. All you got to do is plant something in your yard!
Old 09-29-2020, 04:02 AM   #86876

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
That sounds like a lot of trouble! We have deer walking around here in town. All you got to do is plant something in your yard!
Pull a gun out and shoot one, then watch the fun. Neighbors screaming, cops copping, Rangers ranging, Mounties mounting.......

Truly our day at deer camp was a fun filled day. I left out the riding trails in the UTV and picnic at the camp, oh and no crowds to worry about social distancing. Didn't see one amoeba or Covid !
Old 09-29-2020, 07:14 PM   #86877

I'm just biding my time till I drive back to Michigan for deer season , it will be wonderful !!!
Old 09-29-2020, 07:59 PM   #86878

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
I'm just biding my time till I drive back to Michigan for deer season , it will be wonderful !!!
Funny how we look at things. I was texting with Queen Ann and Richard not long ago and a comment was made about Id be getting ready for deer season soon. I replyed that although deer season was roughly 2 months long, but getting ready for deer season was 10 months long!
Old 09-29-2020, 08:31 PM   #86879

Quote:
Funny how we look at things. I was texting with Queen Ann and Richard not long ago and a comment was made about Id be getting ready for deer season soon. I replyed that although deer season was roughly 2 months long, but getting ready for deer season was 10 months long!
Well Timmy it depends on how much time you have to hunt, you get two months , myself I'll get at most two weeks you travel to your back field I travel 2100 miles it's a matter of perspective.

Cheers !!!
Old 09-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #86880

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Pull a gun out and shoot one, then watch the fun. Neighbors screaming, cops copping, Rangers ranging, Mounties mounting.......

Truly our day at deer camp was a fun filled day. I left out the riding trails in the UTV and picnic at the camp, oh and no crowds to worry about social distancing. Didn't see one amoeba or Covid !
It is nice to get away from it for sure!! People in the cities don't get that!
Old 09-29-2020, 09:39 PM   #86881

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
It is nice to get away from it for sure!! People in the cities don't get that!
We have found a great little town in Alberta to check out for housing. Will be back here next spring for a close look and to see what's available for us.
Dennis, Denise and Mizzie (Tail Wagger Emeritus) living as Full Time RV Mutants #40
"Duchess" a 40 foot Newmar Dutch Star 4095 + "Duke" a GMC Terrain Towed
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #86882

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
We have found a great little town in Alberta to check out for housing. Will be back here next spring for a close look and to see what's available for us.
Wayne you find the name of the place and I'll call and warn them!
Old 09-29-2020, 10:11 PM   #86883

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Well Timmy it depends on how much time you have to hunt, you get two months , myself I'll get at most two weeks you travel to your back field I travel 2100 miles it's a matter of perspective.

Cheers !!!
But that's 2 weeks worth traveling 2100 miles for. And I fully understand.

Funny side note, a good friend and hunting buddy has resently purchased a cabin in the hills of northern AR. Very remote and running over with deer. Yesterday he sent a pic of a deer just outside the window. The phone call that ensued went something like this.

Well that deer was spared! But I have to replace the glass in the window, I didn't think the arms on the bow would spring back out that far! Next time I'll have to hold the bow completely out the window to shoot.

My youngest son on hearing this replyed, some people just shouldn't retire, they get themselfs in trouble.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:13 PM   #86884
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
From CBS News - the headline read:
"6-year-old boy's death led to investigation that found brain-eating amoeba in Texas city's water supply"

Notice that the word city is not capitalized. They are saying "a" city in Texas. The place Earlene and Wayne live is Texas City Notice the capitol "C". That headline was written by someone who didnít know about Texas City, TX. I happen to have been born there.

They should have said, "Lake Jackson, TX." Funny thing though. Brazos River supplies a lot of towns(cities). The Brazos River also provides Texas City with water for the reservoir.

Quote:

I hope you took some time to prop up the deer stand!

Quote:
Wayne you find the name of the place and I'll call and warn them!

I can't find any good cities up that-a-way.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote