Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #4243

Fleetwood Owners Club
Moon rover x2

Dogpatch here is what I'm doing. Hit-post reply hit-manage attachment hit- choose file hit- file choice hit-upload hit- close window then I repeated for second pic, what I got was the second pic or two pics of second pic.

I'm using my iPad, but I don't have the app. Have app on phone but don't like it.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #4244

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Moon rover x2

Dogpatch here is what I'm doing. Hit-post reply hit-manage attachment hit- choose file hit- file choice hit-upload hit- close window then I repeated for second pic, what I got was the second pic or two pics of second pic.

I'm using my iPad, but I don't have the app. Have app on phone but don't like it.
Tim,
Oh now that sounds complicated, in fact if I had to do it that way it wouldnt happen, but I'm not using my smart phone either, just the laptop, I wish you lots of luck.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #4245

Vintage RV Owners Club
No answer for you hunt ski...wonder if it's your pic sizes being too big.

Just to muck up the mutant waters a bit....It was pointed out that my siggy says Martha yet I said folks call me Marty.
Well...actually I allow folks to call me whatever of the two they feel suits me best after they meet me! I get half n half response.... not two faced....just mutant curiosity! Have lived several 'lives' in the 50some short years here on this whirlygig rock.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #4246

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
No answer for you hunt ski...wonder if it's your pic sizes being too big.

Just to muck up the mutant waters a bit....It was pointed out that my siggy says Martha yet I said folks call me Marty.
Well...actually I allow folks to call me whatever of the two they feel suits me best after they meet me! I get half n half response.... not two faced....just mutant curiosity! Have lived several 'lives' in the 50some short years here on this whirlygig rock.
Hahahaha Well Marty,

I usually dont care what people call me as long as its not to late for dinner, I have always figured I can answer to most anything if I know for sure the question being asked is directed at me, one thing I havent done is resort to a name tag ... ...

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #4247

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Love them! Having the responsibility of caring for two furry friends, I can relate to those situations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hi Don,

So did you replace the fixture, that is something that would be easy to do, but I sure hate to change it if it isnt bad, Ill get a couple of new bulbs to test it. I used to have florescent fixtures in my store and sometimes I would get one that would give me trouble, my brother the electrician, always said I'd be money ahead to buy new fixtures cause you can get them for about $10 or less on sale. Sometimes the throw away life really bugs me.

Cheers !!!
Actually, yes. But the DW being somewhat OCD Didn't like the mismatched fixtures and wanted me to replace the other in the living area Like you, I hate waste, so I swapped the 'single' fixture in the bathroom for the new one in the Living area... all is well now. It was unfortunate, I could not find a matching new fixture, but life is what it is.

Quote:
Moon rover x2

Every time I post a photo I have to 'relearn' the system, but I do not remember closing the window until all four areas had a different file name in them. Then I closed the management windows. I will re-examine and see if perhaps I can mutate a procedure.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #4248

OK, I use a PC; I start with choosing the little paperclip for attachments..

Click image for larger version

Name:	irv2-1.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	47149

I browse and choose four or less photos. Once all are in their little box, I push the upload button.

Name:	irv2-2.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	47150

When the upload says complete.. I choose 'close window' at the bottom.

Name:	20130926_060905.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	47151

Couple of photos showing my furry friend as a puppy...

Name:	SNC00548.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	47152

When I am back at the message box, I choose the paperclip again which shows all four file names of the photo's plus an option to insert all.

I select either the photo or the 'select all' and the [attach] notice shows up in the message. I then type in my message.

Hope this helps.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #4249

The entire Mutant World must be pondering for all its worth.....

Been quite quiet on here today

At least we will be able to reponder when the appropriate time comes
Old 10-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #4250

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hello fellow mutants! Had a nice drive in the Chrysler 200 through the Texas Hill Country today. Would ya believe there are hills enough to warrant a Grade and Trucks Use Low Gear sign. Need to Google Earth it between Medina and Vanderpool on 337 to get a better look. Ponder this - why are so many great views on roads with no shoulders or turn outs?

Lost Maples State Natural Area was the journey. It's too early in the year for any color and been so dry the maples are a little stressed. It's a great park with 30 or so sites with electric and water and a nearby dump. Both sites and dump would be tight for us at 38' and we didn't look into maximums etc. The place fills up when the colors change and the hiking trails stay busy. The restrooms and showers were clean and well kept. Today there were 3 folks camped there. Just them, the deer and the road runners. Caught a roadrunner on my camera but the laptop is stowed for travel tomorrow. Will post him when we get settled again.

They journey is coming to a close all too quickly. Well there's always next one!!

Name:	image-2206878169.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	600.1 KB
ID:	47177Click image for larger version

Name:	image-419552470.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	509.3 KB
ID:	47178Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2973336494.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	522.6 KB
ID:	47179
Roadrunner to follow.
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #4251
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Dogpatch OR someone, please tell me how to load more than one pic to a reply. I tried choosing the four spots under manage attachments but only one pic will show up.
Huntnski, just download the iPad app for irv2. That's where I go to ad photos. It's simple. I have the same problem with the standard version. I just use the standard version for regular reading and posting. You won't regret it cause it will save your sanity.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #4252

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hello fellow mutants! Had a nice drive in the Chrysler 200 through the Texas Hill Country today. Would ya believe there are hills enough to warrant a Grade and Trucks Use Low Gear sign. Need to Google Earth it between Medina and Vanderpool on 337 to get a better look. Ponder this - why are so many great views on roads with no shoulders or turn outs? Lost Maples State Natural Area was the journey. It's too early in the year for any color and been so dry the maples are a little stressed. It's a great park with 30 or so sites with electric and water and a nearby dump. Both sites and dump would be tight for us at 38' and we didn't look into maximums etc. The place fills up when the colors change and the hiking trails stay busy. The restrooms and showers were clean and well kept. Today there were 3 folks camped there. Just them, the deer and the road runners. Caught a roadrunner on my camera but the laptop is stowed for travel tomorrow. Will post him when we get settled again. They journey is coming to a close all too quickly. Well there's always next one!! Roadrunner to follow. RVM2
A fine journey!
I have earmarked that one. I need to see the sights and critters there.

And Bonita did not groan nor complain on the grade?

Happy trails, Steve
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #4253

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven

A fine journey!
I have earmarked that one. I need to see the sights and critters there.

And Bonita did not groan nor complain on the grade?

Happy trails, Steve
Bonita was at camp missing us. Day trip by rental car!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #4254

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Bonita was at camp missing us. Day trip by rental car!
Ohhhhh.

No worries. Bonita will cherish the time on grade. Fred does!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #4255

Well i guess I'm trying for the trifecta I was just bit by a black widow I'm in the hospital now been waiting for an hour to see the doc

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #4256

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by breed
Well i guess I'm trying for the trifecta I was just bit by a black widow I'm in the hospital now been waiting for an hour to see the doc
Lordy Dwayne. What next a vampire?
Keep us posted.