Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #4817

Newmar Owners Club
Dogpatch......Can I borrow your rattlesnake bucket? I could maybe carry a tune in it for the GC at CL......
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #4818

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
Dogpatch......Can I borrow your rattlesnake bucket? I could maybe carry a tune in it for the GC at CL......
Hi Chuck !!,

You are doing better than I can, I cant even carry a tune if I have a bucket, and to be honest I have a couple of buckets in the coach and just for giggles I tried to carry some tunes in both, and failed with both of them .....

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #4819

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
I would disagree! Look what you have done with a simple, but logical idea about RVMUTANTS! I, for one, think you have assembled quite possibly the largest group of Mutants the RV world could have ever thought of.
Hay, thanks!

But, credit where credit is due, I posted a thought that became RVMdom when Steve (Sir Grand Potentate Regus Patoff) picked it up and really made it bloom!

But, none the less, and howsofreekenever, we have come together as a very diverse bunch, fer sher.

So, I humbly bow to you all.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #4820

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So here's the thing I've noticed over the years - sing a longs are fine when planned. When they spontaneously break out after adult beverages they become like karaoke - more adult beverages are needed!

So I'm curious - would Hurricanes be consumed. Was on Pat O'Brien's web site and they have a small special on a 12 pack of their liquid mix - 6 Hurricane and 6 Bloody Mary. Same stuff they serve so it should be pretty good - or a good baseline. I know Bloody Marys have a tendency to hijack a day - but I have been to some mighty fine Bloody Mary Buffets in my day - a drink that's a meal...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #4821

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Hay, thanks!

But, credit where credit is due, I posted a thought that became RVMdom when Steve (Sir Grand Potentate Regus Patoff) picked it up and really made it bloom!

But, none the less, and howsofreekenever, we have come together as a very diverse bunch, fer sher.

Laughs, Dave,

Now you are sounding like our humble loveable shoeshine boy, oh wait wasnt that Underdog ???

Well even if it was, we thank you for the brainstorm ponderance that Steve picked up and ran with, that was contagious enough to start attracting others that didnt have things and they didnt miss them or even want them in the long run. So for that you have earned the exalted place that you hold in RVMdom ...

Cheers !!!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #4822

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
I would second that also, and I really look forward to the day when we could get the whole curiosity together, how cool would that be?. I know with such a diverse group and the distances in between for some of our members, but what a great group picture that would make. Cheers !!!
It would be so cool, but only WAY!

Perhaps we have a tech Mutant that can make a many-face/many-place collage pic?
Old 10-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #4823

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Hi Chuck !!,

You are doing better than I can, I cant even carry a tune if I have a bucket, and to be honest I have a couple of buckets in the coach and just for giggles I tried to carry some tunes in both, and failed with both of them .....

Cheers !!!
Jeff
DW has issue with my competency rating on tuning the radio, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn once before.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #4824

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So here's the thing I've noticed over the years - sing a longs are fine when planned. When they spontaneously break out after adult beverages they become like karaoke - more adult beverages are needed!

So I'm curious - would Hurricanes be consumed. Was on Pat O'Brien's web site and they have a small special on a 12 pack of their liquid mix - 6 Hurricane and 6 Bloody Mary. Same stuff they serve so it should be pretty good - or a good baseline. I know Bloody Marys have a tendency to hijack a day - but I have been to some mighty fine Bloody Mary Buffets in my day - a drink that's a meal...

Ohhhhhh now were talkin Yeee Haaaaaaa You could chaulk me up for a Hurricane or three and yeah Bloody Marys are always a good wake up. Ya gotta love a nice stalk of celery every now and again.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #4825

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Ha! Getting haircut, shoes shined and bath tomorrow just for the occasion!
Must be special if you're getting your all over annual bath three months early.

Quote:
I would second that also, and I really look forward to the day when we could get the whole curiosity together, how cool would that be?. I know with such a diverse group and the distances in between for some of our members, but what a great group picture that would make.

Cheers !!!
How many cameras are you willing to sacrifice to this camera busting endeavour.

Quote:
Hey Dave !!!,

Sing a longs are great if ya know the words, I have never figured out out to play anything, I would love to learn how to play a banjo, but I doubt I'll ever do it. Anyway Im sure we can figure something out, and that our evenings will be just as full as we wish them to be. who has sheet music? I suppose we could all put up lyrics on our mutated devices.

Cheers !!!
Don't look at me that's why I always emulate the little hummingbird. Don't need to know the words you just hummmmmmmmmmmm it.

Quote:
Ohhhhhh now were talkin Yeee Haaaaaaa You could chaulk me up for a Hurricane or three and yeah Bloody Marys are always a good wake up. Ya gotta love a nice stalk of celery every now and again.

Cheers !!!
After two nobody has a clue what they're drinking anyway.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #4826

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:

Cheers !!!
Between now and the time the GC rolls around, there is GREAT possibility I will be passing by this establishment and gathering supplies. Ole Smoky Varieties of Shine
Old 10-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #4827

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep

Cheers !!!
Jeff - this a small Bloody Mary setup we did a while back. Blanched and pickled asparagus, jalapeņo seasoned pickles, celery, radish, cheese, olives, pickled okra and spicy pickled green beans, carrots, and we punched up ZingZang Mix and used Sky Vodka. I like a "harder" Vodka for Bloody Mary's - Sky - Smirnoff Silver. Needs to be able to cut through the mix.
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1119664640.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	533.6 KB
ID:	48069Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3101466384.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	522.1 KB
ID:	48070
Old 10-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #4828

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven

Hay, thanks!

RVM1 - thanks but the mutation was inevitable once you asked the questions, "Why don't I miss this stuff. Am I a mutant?".

The door was open, I walked in and hung an open for business sign on the door and mutants have been walking in ever since. It's like a favorite corner bar. Everyone is welcome with the password (what their RV doesn't have and they don't miss) and we settle in together like old mutant friends in no time. Contagious - Viral - Mutations! And I'm glad to have made the acquaintance - one and all!! The GC @ CL will be here before ya know it.
RVM2
Old 10-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #4829

Okay!
How about RVMdom got started, and we are happy, grand, non-spiteful, humble, possibly able to sing, RV Mutants.

(fade to black)
Old 10-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #4830

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thought I had found a karaoke machine, but when friend ask her husband where it was stored he just replyed. "Garage sale last spring".

I'll keep looking.