Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #4999
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Did I do it?

Woo Hoo! The 5000th poster, woo hoo!

Steve, the mini-curiosity did not occur today. If you remember Herb's picture, and wonderful comments about my mother, you would have recognized that Galveston was in receipt of liquid sunshine. Herb, in his infinite wisdom, did not wish to have MUD in his MH. I told him Earlene would leave me home, but we finally agreed that tomorrow the other sunshine (me) would be there and we just postponed it for a day. I'm sure that I will take a snap or two and I'll be able to post the other side of my picture showing Herb in full dress!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #5000

Fleetwood Owners Club
Did I read that right? Herb in a dress!

Wildlife count, Doe, Yearling, Gobbler, Hen, Coyote and squirrel no Bucky, Bucky, Bucky. Sorry Jeep it didNt work.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #5001

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campingman
Just thinking that I haven't had what I didn't need in so long I have forgot why I didn't need it to start with.

Mark
You know what you need to do next. I know you do and you know you want to. What don't ya have that you don't miss (think hard. It'll come to ya). And the journey is your destination. Type the words and hop on the Rainbow. We await your reply.
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #5002

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Wayne - Galveston is an island in the gulf. Rain is not a sanctioned cancellation event. Geeze!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #5003

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post

Hi Dave !!

That would be great, I wonder if we could pull it off? only time will tell, but that would be a fantastic mini-curiosity indeed.

Cheers !!!
I tried to get all the quotes in, but I use a Google pad, so it not show....
By all means, we are in the area until 12/10, then leaving for holidays, back end of January. Deb and would love to get together, and yes, with everyone if we can make our schedules work. We are pretty much free and flexible!!!!!
We will be settled next week.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #5004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campingman View Post
Just thinking that I haven't had what I didn't need in so long I have forgot why I didn't need it to start with. Mark
If you look at the first post on this thread, Campingman, you will see my partial list of what I aint got and dont need. Any clues there, any one of which would qualify you as RVM54?

Take a peek.

Dave
RVM1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #5005

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Did I do it? Woo Hoo! The 5000th poster, woo hoo! Steve, the mini-curiosity did not occur today. If you remember Herb's picture, and wonderful comments about my mother, you would have recognized that Galveston was in receipt of liquid sunshine. Herb, in his infinite wisdom, did not wish to have MUD in his MH. I told him Earlene would leave me home, but we finally agreed that tomorrow the other sunshine (me) would be there and we just postponed it for a day. I'm sure that I will take a snap or two and I'll be able to post the other side of my picture showing Herb in full dress!
No doubt Wayne has snuck in my closet........but alas that was Barbs dress not mine! And yes tomorrow the sun will be out and our mini curiosity will commence! Wayne you may want to be sure and wear your shades to ease the eyes when see me in all my glory.... Thank goodness my bride will be there cause what I lack in looks she makes up for. I slipped her a Mickey and she woke up married to me! Pics will be abundant tomorrow.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #5006

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
You know what you need to do next. I know you do and you know you want to. What don't ya have that you don't miss (think hard. It'll come to ya). And the journey is your destination. Type the words and hop on the Rainbow. We await your reply.
RVM2
Hmmmmmmmmmm, the manual crank for the slide I had on my last rig that I don't have a need for on this one. Taking a right at the Rainbow never looking back. The journey is the destination.

Mark
Big Bear Local is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #5007

Vintage RV Owners Club
Welcome aboard Campingman!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #5008

Fleetwood Owners Club
Herb, after seeing Wayne's pic, he looks more like a Jack than a Wayne, just saying.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #5009

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Herb, after seeing Wayne's pic, he looks more like a Jack than a Wayne, just saying.
Ain't no way I'm gunna touch this with a ten foot pole even if I could find one that tall.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campingman View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmm, the manual crank for the slide I had on my last rig that I don't have a need for on this one. Taking a right at the Rainbow never looking back. The journey is the destination. Mark
Welcome aboard, Mark, aka Campingman!

You have met all of the requirements and are officially awarded the handle of RVM54 with all rights and privileges herein bestowed. You are free to move about RVMdom with impunity, and to provide profound ponderances as you go!

Welcome to the Rainbow!

Dave and Nola
RVM1

PS: there will be a Grand Curiosity of RVMs in April at Hot Springs, AR. Let us know if you need details.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #5011

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
It was a great day in the RVMdom as we added 2 new mutants! If you haven't yet - give a mutant welcome to RVM53 BobJoanFLA from FL and RVM54 campingman from CA (who also lives in Corpus Christy Tx a decade or so.)

Here is the current RVM Roster

RVM1 Campdaven PA
RVM2 flaggship1 TX
RVM3 jdoc TX
RVM4 4kids LA
RVM5 Papawto5 IN
RVM6 Big Oil Guy AZ
RVM7 Happy Prospector ??
RVM8 Shadowcache OH
RVM9 SylviaCub ID
RVM10 Dick Noble CO
RVM11 Woodburner OH
RVM12 dogpatch BC - Can
RVM13 Davedeb1 OH
RVM14 Wayne M TX
RVM15 Selah IN
RVM16 msbarth TN
RVM17 KSCRUDE KS
RVM18 okmunky / RVM Mascot Sena OK
RVM19 Toyduck NV
RVM20 Oldme GA
RVM21 Alan24601 CA
RVM22 Sky_Boss IL
RVM23 Dunner AZ
RVM24 bdickson NC (Retired Moderator)
RVM25 nwcountry OR
RVM26 mekanic OH
RVM27 TEFFY TX
RVM28 TLGPE FL
RVM29 timarti ON
RVM30 JudyH CO
RVM31 HerbnBarb TX
RVM32 huntnski AR
RVM33 YC1 CA
RVM34 Moonrover OH
RVM35 mtnmankev AZ sidelined
RVM36 Suspinz IL
RVM37 Flacamper FL
RVM38 Nhytefall IL
RVM39 PTJeep MI
RVM40 Possum BC - Can
RVM41 adamfolger CA
RVM42 wthur OH
RVM43 Mike_Harriet FL
RVM44 sfi4 NY
RVM45 MartySQ KS
RVM46 thrushl SD
RVM47 Falcon190
RVM48 breed TX
RVM49 KAS TX
RVM50 cnkinthebus TN
RVM51 rezman IN
RVM52 powellrv AL
RVM53 BobJoanFLA FL
RVM54 campingman CA

And -- ginny47 from TX with an application pending following a few required items - a few things their RV Machine doesn't have but aren't missed.

The journey is the destination!
RVM2
Old 10-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #5012

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Welcome aboard the RVM Rainbow #53 & #54! Now we sick mutants are having our first ever Grand Curiosity next April 24-30 at Catherine's Landing RV Park in Hot Springs, AR. As officially self appointed but critically acclaimed keeper of the register, let me extend to you new members the official invitation afforded only to RVM family to attend with us if you can. We would love to have you join us round the campfire, conjugating ( is that a word?) great ponderances of great importance amongst the floating cloud of hickory smoked bacon. No doubt this will be a Curiosity of epic proportion. We currently have 18 committed mutants and have additional slots to fill. If you feel the calling and can attend, send me a msg. so I can assign you a space # and send you registration information. C'mon mutants feel the call, answer the call, msg. me and let's make it happen!

Recreational events, Mardi Gras parties complete with gumbo, fish fries, wild game cook-offs and God only knows what else we will get into......but the theme is new friends, great fun, good times and hopefully no tourista from the spicy concoctions. Msg. me and let the planning begin!