Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #5055

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
Bob:

I sure hope you are coming to JC in Hot Springs because I can't wait to see your MH. I've got an older 86 Allegro that a friend would like to buy but both he and I are dubious about doing the ceiling and if we pay someone to do it, that would mess up the transaction. Too high a cost for me for the selling price and too much for him for a purchase price.

Would you like to be a "Winter Texan" on a 15' X 50' slab and work a trade?
Not sure about Hot Spriings yet, would be fun if we can make it. But since we haven't been back to FLA in over 2 years my DW would kill me if we don't go see the family. Gotta see the grandbabies, one of which we haven't met yet! Thanks though.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #5056
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well, the Mutant mini-Curiosity happened today. We drove on down to Galveston and met up with Herb and Barb. We sat around for a little and swapped lies. I don't know what the girls talked about because I was talking to loud. Then we went over near The Strand and ate at Willie G's. Good seafood, good company, good everything. Upon leaving we walked outside to the bay side and I asked Earlene to take a picture of us two Mutants for future mutant posterity. Here is what I got off of the camera for Herb: (Herb is such a show-off!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02480.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	48365  
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #5057
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seriously the camera malfunctioned or Earlene just didn't push the button firm enough, who knows. So I'm going to leave it to Herb to post pictures of the two beautiful bodies at "large." His and mine.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #5058

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Geessshhhh, Do you all remember when the Waltons said good night? can you imagine the number of posts we could create if we all said good night in the same way, and do you realize the ramifications of such an act and the ponderances that it would create amongst other readers that are not mutants? it is a most scary proposition, but I like it Good night Herb and dont wear the missus nightgown either.

Cheers !!!
Good night Jeff Boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Herb - thanks for posting details on the Grande Curiosity @ Catherines Landing.

It has occurred to me that mutants will be crisscrossing the country to get to GC @ CL - Hot Springs Ar in April. If you will be passing through an area that is inhabited by a fellow RVM not making the trip - perhaps you can find a way to plan a visit with them on the way. Mini-curiosities on the journey to the GC. Check out locations of members in the roster posted earlier today - or in their profile and drop a PM.

I'm still wondering where RVM4 4kids got off to. And several others. Thinking of sending more PMs to make sure our mutant members are doing well on the rainbow.

Exchanged emails with Merlin - Moonrover - the other day. They are busy busy - but doing well. Will be back with us when there's a break in the action.

Over and out!
RVM2
Las Vegas, Nevada, give a shout if you are about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJoanFLA View Post
Been trying to catch up on the group by reading the old posts. Spent several hours last night and got all the way to July! Ok I skipped a few pages but how's counting. What I didn't see I won't miss! As I read I pondered about just how long it might take for the mutants to rule the world. I think that the mutant population has been the silent majority long enough and it is time to make our move! Or maybe I just need to have another cup of coffee and wait for this feeling of superiority pass! Don't worry, the meds will kick in soon and all will be good again! Good Morning fellow mutants!
Weeellllll...those that you don't miss might feel missed...

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #5059

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Well like my buddy Wayne already stated we have the first of what I hope will be many mini curiosities for the four of us. We had great food, great fun pondering with Earlene...and Wayne too. We ate on the bay at Willie G's and visited on the beach at Sandpiper RV Park. Here is a pic.... I'm the handsome devil on the right and Wayne on the left. I won't tell you what Wayne decided to do with his left hand! Lol

Name:	image-1757565104.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	567.0 KB
ID:	48370

Now the ladies... Barb shirt filled with air from the wind and she threatened me for posting this pic cause she looks a little more full figured than she really is. Lol Barb on the right and Earlene on the left...

Name:	image-3475634911.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	577.8 KB
ID:	48371

At any rate we had a great time with Wayne and Earlene and look forward to more.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #5060

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Well, the Mutant mini-Curiosity happened today. We drove on down to Galveston and met up with Herb and Barb. We sat around for a little and swapped lies. I don't know what the girls talked about because I was talking to loud. Then we went over near The Strand and ate at Willie G's. Good seafood, good company, good everything. Upon leaving we walked outside to the bay side and I asked Earlene to take a picture of us two Mutants for future mutant posterity. Here is what I got off of the camera for Herb: (Herb is such a show-off!)
Wayne you should have gotten closer for that pic.... That guy on the post must have been really cold from the brisk north wind.... He was exhibiting his short-comings!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #5061

Fleetwood Owners Club
Great looking pics mutants.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #5062

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Wayne we ate and got full but Molly and Abbey had to sleep it off!

Name:	image-3492162133.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	463.2 KB
ID:	48375
Old 10-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #5063

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thought I'd go ahead and post a picture of Mary and me since everyone seems to be coming out of seclusion, might have been from our Cape Rally!

Name:	image-498400828.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	48377
Old 10-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #5064

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski
Thought I'd go ahead and post a picture of Mary and me since everyone seems to be coming out of seclusion, might have been from our Cape Rally!
Now that there is funny.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #5065

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Now that there is funny.
Funny? Whats so funny?
Collagen lips are not funny. They are just stylish.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #5066

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Attachment 48377

Hey Tim !!

You and your wife look really familiar, are you sure we havent met before ?
Here Bucky, Bucky, Bucky...

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #5067

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Well like my buddy Wayne already stated we have the first of what I hope will be many mini curiosities for the four of us. We had great food, great fun pondering with Earlene...and Wayne too. We ate on the bay at Willie G's and visited on the beach at Sandpiper RV Park. Here is a pic.... I'm the handsome devil on the right and Wayne on the left. I won't tell you what Wayne decided to do with his left hand! Lol

Attachment 48370

Now the ladies... Barb shirt filled with air from the wind and she threatened me for posting this pic cause she looks a little more full figured than she really is. Lol Barb on the right and Earlene on the left...

Attachment 48371

At any rate we had a great time with Wayne and Earlene and look forward to more.
Hey Herb,

Great photos of the four of you, It sounds like you all had a great time and by the time we all meet in HS,AR it will be a great reunion. The place you chose for supper also sounds great, Galveston is a place Marcia and I have not yet visited, but someday we will get there, seeing as we have just started on our Epic Odyssey, the whole of the Continental United States is our play ground.

To the rest of you that have jumped aboard the greatest Curiosity of all, if you get a chance to meet other members in your travels, do so, I can assure you that it will be a very rewarding experience.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #5068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Ahhhh. 27 work days 'til the grand mutation. But who is counting? I AM!

Hey Don !!

Congrats on the countdown, I remember when I did the same thing, and then Marcia as well. Its amazing how some days can just fly by, and then others seem to drag on slowly, like the countdown to the day you can leave that life behind. We are all pulling for you and cant wait to meet you on the rainbow.

Cheers !!!