Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #6553

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Herb !!

It would be fantastic to include you two along with any other mutated Jeepers in an easy to moderate Jeep ride. Big bug Mesa was great !!! the more the merrier. Now that I have the front of my Jeep all solid and tight again we are raring to go.

Cheers !!!
Maybe Tim can find us some suitable trails to traverse when we hook up next April. Im excited to get this puppy off road and see what she can do.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #6554

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hey I can get Wayne and Earlene to come along for some rock jumpin! You know Wayne...its just like curb jumpin so you will be right at home! LOL
Old 11-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #6555

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
herb,

I just got a PM asking me to do this so it's all his fault.

K A B O N G

Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #6556

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
ROFL....why am I not surprised?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #6557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
herb,

I just got a PM asking me to do this so it's all his fault.

K A B O N G

Hey Dennis !!!

Cant ya just hear the stings of that guitar making that twanging sound as they break off the bridge of that guitar, there has to be an "ouch, thats going to leave a mark" coming soon.

Wayne and Herb, are we going to have to keep you separated at the GC@CL, or bring boxing gloves, the mutants need to know.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #6558

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
heh heh heh

chorkle chorkle

heh heh heh
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #6559

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb

Maybe Tim can find us some suitable trails to traverse when we hook up next April. Im excited to get this puppy off road and see what she can do.
I believe I saw a link on the CL site under Things to Do Nearby - there was some sort of offroad / Jeep thing.... You can get to the CL site from the RVM site under event - Top Level not one of the drop downs. There are several helpful links there.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #6560

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Attention RVMs

Special Request - if you are undecided or not attending the GC @ CL - please go to the website and fill in the sign up sheet. Under the Attending GC @ CL select either Undecided or Not Attending. Providing that info along with your Name, RVM Number, Screenname and eMail address will help me build the email groups - All RVMs - GC @ CL - Future Curiosities etc. This will help me direct things to all - some - or others etc.

I did hear the request to get more Curiosities on the books for 2014 and the email lists and the ability to create forms on the website is really going to us coordinate these things and not crowd the thread with those sorts of things.

So go to www.rvmutants.com and sign up - undecided or NO. It's an investment in future curiosities - not to be confused with investing in curious futures like sow bellies.

If you have already signed up - thanks! I can't wait for April to roll around.
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #6561

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Hey Dennis !!! Cant ya just hear the stings of that guitar making that twanging sound as they break off the bridge of that guitar, there has to be an "ouch, thats going to leave a mark" coming soon. Wayne and Herb, are we going to have to keep you separated at the GC@CL, or bring boxing gloves, the mutants need to know. Cheers !!!
Oh Wayne and I are good with each other.....we have this thing bout seeing who can "one-up" the other. And look on the bright side... When we are picking at each other, we are leaving somebody else alone!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #6562

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingennis View Post
Sorry to disappoint, there wasn't much cute or cuddly in Mosul unless you count the rats and mice. I am hoping to find the fun in April but I will see how my work schedule pans out: us whippersnappers still have to make a living. Is 16 still young ( Sena, not me)?
WORK? That ugly 4 letter word. Well, I guess someone has to do it. I hope you enjoy what you're doing.

Capuchins age about 2 years for every 1 human year, so Sena is about 35 now. With a 35-40 year life expectancy (human years) I'm hoping we both check out at about the same time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #6563

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post

Well you've got too many teeth to go mudding with my buds. You know it's not broke in good till you've got mud up to the seats
Old 11-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #6564

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Well you've got too many teeth to go mudding with my buds. You know it's not broke in good till you've got mud up to the seats
Tim !!!

You need to remember that Jeeps have triple seals, no need to have mud inside the cabin. And besides, when you step out of a Jeep you have go look good, its OK to be wrinkled, but middy no no no.

Cheers !!!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #6565

Quote:

Tim !!!

You need to remember that Jeeps have triple seals, no need to have mud inside the cabin. And besides, when you step out of a Jeep you have go look good, its OK to be wrinkled, but middy no no no.

Cheers !!!
Ummmmm I mean MUDDY
Old 11-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #6566

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingennis View Post
In the last year, my dad lost his twin brother then my cousin, then we lost my grandfather, then my Great Dane died. After all of that-and 12 years of service in war zones-I know for sure that there is never a good reason to put off getting started. Who knows if I will live to retire or what kind of health I will be in by then? I'm hitting the road now and heading thataway...just stay off the sidewalks. I haven't driven my 36' house very much yet
Not a good year! You have the right attitude, though: go for it while you can! Glad you're home and able to drive that house down the sidewalks...er, roads. I'll for sure be looking out for you!

Any chance you can make it to Hot Springs in the spring for our Grand Curiosity? A week, more or less, of great ponderances, campfires, Mardi Gras party, potlucks and more. Sound like an advertisement? Nah, just hoping to meet you there!

Cheers!
Sue #36