Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #12475

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tim, I know Steve has a spread sheet with some of that info on it already. I just emailed him to ask if we could expand it to include more info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #12476

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Tim, I know Steve has a spread sheet with some of that info on it already. I just emailed him to ask if we could expand it to include more info.
Great, I need to be sure I'm applying all the fees to the correct account and the aliases can sometimes be difficult to figure out. lol
Old 03-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #12477

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski
Wow, I say bonuses for the staff! Those list have been photo copied in invisible ink and will self destruct at the first sign of turkey bacon.

Barb, is it possible to list, not on this site, but the super secret site, the display name for the other site next to the display name for this site. Some are the same but some use different names.

Example
Irv2. . Secret site. Names
Huntnski. Huntnski. Tim and Mary

Again, this should only be posted on the limited access site, some may have warrants!
If people want you to know their "Matrix" they will give you the decoder ring..... Or you can check your inbox - if registered for the GC @ CL through the website - www.rvmutants.com I just sent you the PDF with the 20 RVMs pertinents and such!!

Also - if you want to be added to the RVM Website Email Group - go to the website and using the Contact Us Form - send me the details and you will be added to the list!!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #12478

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven

Please! Pay no heed to my GF issue. I will have enough of my own chow to fill in any blanks in the menu. K?
I can eat most of the meats and such that are grilled, and can weedle my way thru cooking fish or whatnot that will fit my needs.
No sense messing up great recipes with the guessing and extra expense of the GF food. I will be just fine!
I am an RVM and will use my STM skills to fill the blanks.
Dave - you are not the only one doing the GF diet.... K? There are several others. And some with diabetic diets - some with small appetites etc.

I will get sheets or something out because it has been requested and makes sense that we at least have the basics covered for the gatherings - and meals with a theme - like the requested Fish Fry - Grill / Game Night (some have reported not eating game) - some can't eat shellfish - so we need to watch that for Mardi Gras night - etc. We could just say all meals on your own - whether we dine in a group or not - but what fun is figuring that out...
Old 03-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #12479

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

Great, I need to be sure I'm applying all the fees to the correct account and the aliases can sometimes be difficult to figure out. lol
Tim - Diane emailed to ask me if there are fees for RVMs / GC etc. I told her NO - so whatever you have collected so far - please forward it to Plano and I'll hold on to it until such time fees are implemented. Don't forget - when sending $ to RVM Central - there is a $100 processing and admin fee. Please remit ASAP.
Thanks!!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #12480

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thanks Steve, Barb and all mutants that wont be attending! Waite, that didNt sound right. For all those Mutants that will miss the First Ever Grand Curosity I thank you for being so patient with us that will be there. I know some have litterally hogged the thread talking about this inaugural event, the one in Hot Springs, Ar held at Catherine's Landing April 24-30 and open to all mutants, and still has room for you.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #12481

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz

That's the whole point of Q'd ribs, isn't it???? GO, Stephanie! I'm with you, girl!
If they're not finger licking - lip smacking - are they really ribs?

I'm with all of ya there. Ribs are great - but I have not yet tackled them on this smoker. I believe it will handle 4 to 5 racks at a time. May have to give this a try before the GC!!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #12482

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post

Please! Pay no heed to my GF issue. I will have enough of my own chow to fill in any blanks in the menu. K?
I can eat most of the meats and such that are grilled, and can weedle my way thru cooking fish or whatnot that will fit my needs.
No sense messing up great recipes with the guessing and extra expense of the GF food. I will be just fine!
I am an RVM and will use my STM skills to fill the blanks.
Ah most revered potentate....you are not the only one gluten doesn't like.... I can handle a little....but wouldn't be fit for company after ingesting too much. I will attempt to provide gf as much as able and freely share...
Old 03-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #12483

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim - Diane emailed to ask me if there are fees for RVMs / GC etc. I told her NO - so whatever you have collected so far - please forward it to Plano and I'll hold on to it until such time fees are implemented. Don't forget - when sending $ to RVM Central - there is a $100 processing and admin fee. Please remit ASAP.
Thanks!!
Oh, so it doesn't go in my Rubi fund! Ok

Checks in the mail.

You know I've thought about offering a video of that Texas group rolling into CG, that should be good for a laugh.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #12484

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Oh, so it doesn't go in my Rubi fund! Ok Checks in the mail. You know I've thought about offering a video of that Texas group rolling into CG, that should be good for a laugh.
They will have longhorns mounted above the windshields right? Rattlesnakes in a bucket in the wet bay? Air horns that play Dixie?

I gotta get there early!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #12485

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep

Hey Steve,

Mayhaps the Standing Rib Roast would be best if it was acquired after we arrive. What say you ?

Cheers !!!
Depends - if you want to buy one and bring over while visiting Frisco - and before the GC - come on over and we can fire er up. Or if anyone wants to come by this weekend or next I can check my calendar.

NOTE: I do know that Annie and I will be having dinner with Dwayne and Shara next Wednesday Night in Allen Tex. So can't do it then.... PM me for details.

But if standing rib is for consumption at the GC - the time and place is then for sure. Unless of course you are skilled at aging beef.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #12486

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

Oh, so it doesn't go in my Rubi fund! Ok

Checks in the mail.

You know I've thought about offering a video of that Texas group rolling into CG, that should be good for a laugh.
Roiling in may look professional and organized. For the money shot on Funniest Home Videos - film me backing up....
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #12487

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Ah most revered potentate....you are not the only one gluten doesn't like.... I can handle a little....but wouldn't be fit for company after ingesting too much. I will attempt to provide gf as much as able and freely share...
My enemy isnt gluten, it is lactose.....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:21 PM   #12488

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Thanks!!
Ok Steve..... I read the thread..... I know who NOT to send $$$$ to..... Smile.
No rubi....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote