Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #15471

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Still in Nashville waiting out the storm (rain). Lots of things to do here if you can dodge the crazy drivers, I thought Dallas was bad.

Dunner glad you are doing better and you have the caregivers under control.

Jne sorry about the road gator. We dodged a few coming to Tennessee.

Marty beautiful picture!!!

Diane, glad your doing well, we need more pictures.

Tim, fixed yet? and I hope your not under water. Radar looked like you got plenty of rain.

Everybody, smooth roads, no wind and safe travels.

Look at this hauler..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toad.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	461.5 KB
ID:	62463  
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #15472

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I think Diane wanted us to post our watercolor paintings, I finally got mine scanned...

Thanks Marty..... The main thing is if you had fun.... Each painting is art....

Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM   #15473

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Di, I milked it for 10 days, long ago and far away.

Yeah day 1 is "What? I had surgery?" Day 2 is "OMG my gizzard is hollering".

The midnight itch of the noogie by your navel will give you time to paint.

My gizzard is hollering really loud..... Lol... I had always thought day 3..... But yesterday when i was chatting away, son said you will be sore tomorrow..... Lol when he called this afternoon, he reminded me...

Diane is holding my iPad using iRV2 mobile app........ So excuse the finger slides, please...
Old 05-09-2014, 07:42 PM   #15474

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
I splash some colors on paper, while you make art. Nice! More?
Dave, I never got to see your finished work... I thought you were doing a nice one....
Old 05-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #15475

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Oh I'd take a copy of that June no question about it.

Cheers !!
__________________________________________________ __________
Originally Posted by Huntski

Yes sign me up! Was asking about you two the other day, you've been unusually quite! Hope everything ok!

Jeff and Tim:
I sent the spreadsheet to your personal emails cause I couldn't figure out how to attach a file on the PM system. I reckon somebody's gonna hafta give me lessons.

We detoured through Wisconsin for genetic family visitation on our way back to Texas. It was NOTHING LIKE playing with a bunch of STMs!

All is well except some truck lost its alligator boot in Jackson, Mississippi and the Eagle swooped down and grabbed it using it's left air scoop below the bumper. Lost the parking light, and the brackets, tailpipe and muffler to the generator, but we kilt that varmit, by golly!

Life on the move is exciting! WHOA!!! Give me some more!!!
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #15476

Quote:
Dave, I never got to see your finished work... I thought you were doing a nice one....

Dave did do a great one... Post it please Dave...... Or my gizzard will yell at you. Smile

Old 05-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #15477

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Originally Posted by Huntski

Yes sign me up! Was asking about you two the other day, you've been unusually quite! Hope everything ok!

Jeff and Tim:
I sent the spreadsheet to your personal emails cause I couldn't figure out how to attach a file on the PM system. I reckon somebody's gonna hafta give me lessons.

We detoured through Wisconsin for genetic family visitation on our way back to Texas. It was NOTHING LIKE playing with a bunch of STMs!

All is well except some truck lost its alligator boot in Jackson, Mississippi and the Eagle swooped down and grabbed it using it's left air scoop below the bumper. Lost the parking light, and the brackets, tailpipe and muffler to the generator, but we kilt that varmit, by golly!

Life on the move is exciting! WHOA!!! Give me some more!!!

Jne... I think you have a book in you waiting to be put onto paper!
Old 05-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #15478

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Jne... I think you have a book in you waiting to be put onto paper!
Thanks, Marty. I'm flattered. Mama always wanted to write a book but she wasted her good years makin' beer cans so she could feed and cloth me and my three lazy sisters. She even had an opening line for her novel: "It was a dark and stormy night on Lilly Pad Pond". That, of course, was the night and the place of my conception brought about by her coupling with a truck driver ... She didn't know what to say after that so the novel remains unwritten.

I am reading "The Crowded Camper" blog from the beginning (October, 2013) The Crowded Camper - A mom's life in a Crowded Camper It is funny and heartwarming. I'm laughin' til I cry, and cryin' til I can laugh again. This gal REALLY should write a book and it could be required reading for STMs if it were possible to require anything of an STM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #15479

Texas Boomers Club
WHOA! Wayne!!

I just found the Zipline Videos and WOW! What a Ride!!!

Thank you for an excellent job of making me want to do it again.

And again ...
And again ...
And again ...
And again ...
And again ...
And again ...

Just can't stop watching it.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:51 PM   #15480

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Thanks, Marty. I'm flattered. Mama always wanted to write a book but she wasted her good years makin' beer cans so she could feed and cloth me and my three lazy sisters. She even had an opening line for her novel: "It was a dark and stormy night on Lilly Pad Pond". That, of course, was the night and the place of my conception brought about by her coupling with a truck driver ... She didn't know what to say after that so the novel remains unwritten.

I am reading "The Crowded Camper" blog from the beginning (October, 2013) The Crowded Camper - A mom's life in a Crowded Camper It is funny and heartwarming. I'm laughin' til I cry, and cryin' til I can laugh again. This gal REALLY should write a book and it could be required reading for STMs if it were possible to require anything of an STM.
I had to go read them too... just got caught up, started at the beginning... didn't get anything done today...LOL! I do believe she is writing her book and using the blog to do that, I believe she intends to get the first part published sometime ate this summer. ( 1st 6 months in Arkansas)
Old 05-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #15481

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wow... The mutants came out of hiding tonight! So much activity and even Dunner is on the mend. The rainbow appears to be turning right side up after a whirlwind of a topsy-turvy GC!

Dave has made it to his home CG and become prolific. Now let's see his watercolor!

Jim and Ginny are still out there on the road - and we're jealous! Let us know when you're "coming to town" again and we can grab a meal or something. You too Herb. North Texas has lots of miles to it. Fortunately there are mutants dotting the map and potential mini-Cs abound.

Jeanie - we've missed your humor. And Tim - they must be keeping you busy cause we're hearing too little from you.

Steve - I'd think twice before canceling the warranty - but others wouldn't have one at all. I just know that when they pay - it's usually big enough to offset expense. Went almost a year without a claim - first claim paid covered over a years premiums. The warranty is expensive - but so is everything that breaks. If ya get lucky - nothing ever breaks. A little covered breakage isn't bad.

Tom and Jan - tip of the hat - taking detours with a mutants stride! Well done.

Sorry if I missed anyone but Annie is asking me when we are buying a toad and getting out of here. That's a good sign! And so is this....

Name:	image-2934546671.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	62475
And so is this

Name:	image-1550211103.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	589.9 KB
ID:	62476
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #15482

Quote:
Mike, although we have not met, I'm pretty certain that you and I could probably have a pretty good go at talking up some tales of old, and later trying to decide which one of us is the bigger horse's patoot.

You have been writing in increasingly cheerful tones! I like your spirit and can see the spicey vigor in your words. Makes me think you have bounced from the lows and are heading steadily upward.

Good show! Give us more.
Dave
I tend to call everything like it is. That way you only have one story to defend. Not always the best course of action, but that is the way I have always been. Don't like it, :"Leave Me Alone".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart View Post

Dunner glad you are doing better and you have the caregivers under control.
I spoke to my physician, (the medical director of this place), about delayed pain medications and oh, what a turn around. This one nurse brings them without me asking. Usually it was 1/2 hour delay.

They removed me from the feeding machine a couple hours ago, so I'm not tied to this machine any more. The nurses will come in and tube me 12 oz of 80 proof every 3 or 4 hours. It is such a feeling of freedom not being tied to it 7/24. I can walk the isles and go to the bathroom without it. Yeah.

Tomorrow, they are supposd to put together a package of my remaining meds and write me scripts for 30 days worth. Not sure how that is going to work. They still haven't gotten a Dr to sign the script for lorazapam. How are they going to get one to sign anything else?. Anyhow, I am then supposed to get my scripts from my PC. Hope I can get him to go strong enough on the pain and sleep meds. He's playing around with different drugs to find what works of me. I wish he would give me enough to self medicate to the point of finding what does work and stick to it. I have a very hight tolerance and some of them only work for one or two nights. I loved Ambien CR as it let me fall asleep fast, sleep for 10 hours and wake up refreshed. Too bad that after 2 years my tolerance went up to where it wasn't working. Anybody use a reliable sleep med? OTC will not work for me. I keep telling my Dr that I don't care if I get hooked on a benzo. What's it going to do? Kill me or let me get a good night sleep? I have never been hooked on a med, just what if does for me. I.E. lets me sleep or take away the pain.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:14 PM   #15483

Vintage RV Owners Club
Lunesta worked for me, but I had to take 3 to get to sleep and stay asleep all night long. I finally am off of them when I went cold turkey off all my meds. Long story.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #15484

Quote:
I think Diane wanted us to post our watercolor paintings, I finally got mine scanned...

Good job, Marty! I still like your guitar man.

Who will be next to show his/hers??? Some koi fish, perhaps? C'mon, y'all!

Cheers!
Sue